nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Home made Weight Gainer that will last a while

Well right now I am on a hectic schedual and I really have no time to eat. I basically have class all day then I work.

Are there any weight gainer recipes that you know that would last me lets say 4-5 hours.

How about any I can purchase that will last a while?

I basically wake up at 6am. Then go to school from 8-2 then work 3 - 6. I should be getting two/three meals there. It would be better if I could have it as a shake then bring it in a cup or shaker to class

Any help or ideas are appreciated!

You're doing it wrong. BladeRun's Avatar
    BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BladeRun is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure if 'last 4-5 hours' refers to digestion or the actual shake still tasting good in 4-5 hours of sitting at room temperature.

As far as weight gainers, buying them is foolish, just get a blender. I used to make a bulking shake with the following:

- Whey protein
    - natural PB
    - banana
    - yogurt
    - oats
    - ice
    - small ammount of fat free/surgar free pudding powder for taste.

Vary the ammounts depending on your goals, but I used to make a blender full in the morning, gave me 2 900 calorie shakes, one for breakfast & one for PWO.
    "You are a factory of sadness."

tumbledrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

weight gainer shake

I dont know how long it will last but it will give you about 980 calories,76 grams of protein,and about 80 carbs.combine in blender:

2 cups skim milk
    2 scoops of protein powder(I use chocolate)
    1 tablespoon of natural Peanutbutter
    1 tablespoon of wheat germ
    1 tablespoon of honey
    1 banana
    half a cup of oats

Blend until smooth.I drink this post workout.
    gotta love it....

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protein Powder I would get ultrapeptide 2.0 to get some fat, but whatever you have is fine.
    Ground oats or Oatflour (mid GI, fiber, micronutrients) they won't stick to the bottom as much as regular oats.
    SuperCARB same make up as sugar, 4cal per gram etc, very low GI (32!), about half as sweet as table sugar
    blender bottle the best shaker bottle known to man.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nitrosteve View Post
    Well right now I am on a hectic schedual and I really have no time to eat. I basically have class all day then I work.

Are there any weight gainer recipes that you know that would last me lets say 4-5 hours.

How about any I can purchase that will last a while?

I basically wake up at 6am. Then go to school from 8-2 then work 3 - 6. I should be getting two/three meals there. It would be better if I could have it as a shake then bring it in a cup or shaker to class

Any help or ideas are appreciated!
    Milk / Water
    Oats
    Peanut Butter
    Whey
    (for a shaker bottle)

if you have time to blend one up real quick maybe add
    eggs/egg whites
    cottage cheese / yogurt
    olive/flax Oil
    Fruit

or have a shake with Protein + Carbs and munch on some almonds

nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nitrosteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the good ideas so far.

I meant last a few hours in the refrigerator or in ******t temperature.

Also what oats do you use? The oats I use do not blend very well or the blender always misses a few. Am I using the wrong oats, or should I pick up a better blender.

tumbledrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oats

I use the quick oats,I let it blend for a few minutes.Seems to blend fine,but if your letting it sit you my have to whip it up again.
    gotta love it....