Ill Will has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Uneven chest bone and lifting

I have a bump on my chest where my chest is basically uneven in terms of bone structure. If I build muscle in my chest, will this make the bump even more noticeable or cover it up? Thanks!

-Will

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do you have PC? anyway building mass would make your chest bigger and probably help cover it up IMO
    YOU > Bladen

PC? What's that...I don't think so...I think it's called hypo growth or some ****. It's been that way my entire life. I was 70 days premature, so my body is a little bit funny at times!

Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Panblades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the same problem, and have these horrible sternum cramps that are hard to alleviate..

Willie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea I have that same problem but ive tried building more mass over it but I haven't had much luck but I have a feeling im doing it wrong

anybody else know about this?

Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stalwart Steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Same with me. Separated the cartilage from being roundhoused in the chest. It's not a big problem for me though.