hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100)

Napalm not so impressive?

Is it just me or is Napalm just not too impressive. I thought when I read about it would be a miracle forumla or something but Ive just been looking at all the testers and stuff and they didnt benefit too much.

Can anyone link me to some good results and stuff and give me their own reviews. I really want this last abfat gone and this might be just the way.

Im really poor(so are my parents) and cant afford to lose 40 dollars without knowing for sure it will be completely worth it.

www.egyfitness.com Finnegan Bell's Avatar
    Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000) Finnegan Bell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hassaanu View Post
    I thought when I read about it would be a miracle forumla or something
    They all say that ,which supplement now isnt a miracle??
    https://www.egyfitness.com

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hassaanu View Post
    Is it just me or is Napalm just not too impressive. I thought when I read about it would be a miracle forumla or something but Ive just been looking at all the testers and stuff and they didnt benefit too much.

Can anyone link me to some good results and stuff and give me their own reviews. I really want this last abfat gone and this might be just the way.

Im really poor(so are my parents) and cant afford to lose 40 dollars without knowing for sure it will be completely worth it.
    Jesus, just come out and ask if it's worth it... Stop trying to hide your true meaning in your posts.

With that said, you're not 18 years old, so no one will recommend it to you. If you don't want to try it, more for me. If you do want to try it, wait a few years. Now, all the logs I've seen have been positive.

Back to the misc for you.
    Last edited by -Aaron-; 01-29-2008 at 02:45 PM.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Thinking of a Master Plan SirSavageX's Avatar
    SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000) SirSavageX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is it a miracle? No.

Is it a solid product with valid scientific research behind it? Yes.

Are you old enough to use it? No, sorry...

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    Jesus, just come out and ask if it's worth it... Stop trying to hide your true meaning in your posts.

With that said, you're not 18 years old, so no one will recommend it to you. If you don't want to try it, more for me. If you do want to try it, wait a few years. Now, all the logs I've seen have been positive.

Agreed!

And to the OP...there is no reason you cannot lose that stomach fat with a good diet. Looks to me that you are trying to reach your goal without putting 1005 effort foward.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can lose fat without supplements costing you 0$. If I was short on money, I wouldn't buy "luxury" items like fat burners or preworkout supplements (not mentioning age first off).

Check out the losing fat section of my website - www.hotnfit.com/fat_loss.htm#top
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post

You're rude bro' but i agree with you

Gibson5469 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    weight loss aids are mostly junk, nothing beats a clean diet and 10000% effort.

Biznatch231 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed a muuuuch bigger increase in fat loss on EC for a week than I did with Napalm for 3 weeks. Now, I did start adding cardio after the second week of using napalm, so it very well may have been breaking down the fat, but my body just didn't need the extra energy so it stayed there. So, I'm not saying it doesn't work, but don't expect to just wipe it on and watch the fat melt away.

I just wish I realized this before using 3/4 of the bottle so I could really see how well it worked with the cardio added :/

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gibson5469 View Post
    weight loss aids are mostly junk, nothing beats a clean diet and 10000% effort.
    You are 10000000% correct with this statement. There is an overabundance of garbage out there and not shockingly, many of the formulas are the same. Yet uneducated people by them and enjoy the placebo effect. That is why we educate our customers with write-ups like this: Napalm - http://www.avantresearch.com/products/napalm/research

Originally Posted by Biznatch231 View Post
    I noticed a muuuuch bigger increase in fat loss on EC for a week than I did with Napalm for 3 weeks. Now, I did start adding cardio after the second week of using napalm, so it very well may have been breaking down the fat, but my body just didn't need the extra energy so it stayed there. So, I'm not saying it doesn't work, but don't expect to just wipe it on and watch the fat melt away.

I just wish I realized this before using 3/4 of the bottle so I could really see how well it worked with the cardio added :/
    Comparing EC and a topical fat loss solution like Napalm is impossible. The systemic effects of the former are clearly more conducive to overall fat loss results. Napalm doesn't influence the CNS/PNS to any significant degree when compared to sympathomimetics like Ephedrine and Caffeine.

That being said, they can be compared when you talk about both being the best at what they are intended for.
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's ok. My biggest qualm is that the effects are not worth the price. Same went for the other topicals I tried.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy View Post
    It's ok. My biggest qualm is that the effects are not worth the price. Same went for the other topicals I tried.
    So, you've tried it?
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    And Lipoderm.

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy View Post
    And Lipoderm.
    Was your caloric deficit sufficient? How much weight did you lose while experimenting with topical solutions?
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

I've always lost when cutting; calories are cut to around 1900-2200 calories daily, with a minimum of of 210g of protein.

And I've noticed effects from Lipoderm & Napalm, just nothing that justifies the $. I think each would have been bested by another 10 days of cutting.

:shrug: If it works for you, enjoy, though.