Thread: this look ok?

govols17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation this look ok?

Looking for some feedback on this diet, I came up with it after research as a final 6-8 week cut for spring break. I am 5'10" 170 and about 12% bf.

Sunday through Friday
    250 g Pro 1000 calories 45%
    40 g Carbs 160 calories 7% (only pre and post workout)
    116 g Fat 1040 calories 47%

Saturday (recovery and refeed day)
    about 2700 calories with more of a 40/40/20 split to recover.

Not only this but i'll be doing cardio like 5 to 6 days a week and lifting. Look ok?

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Protein lower, fats higher and then on your carb up, carbs higher, fats lower.

Besides that should be fine!

govols17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also, how about intense cardio? is this a possibility with a keto diet. i've heard and read that keto diets leave one with little energy, how will like 5 to 6 45 minute cardio sessions a week leave one on keto? i want to do both to really lean up, is this safe?

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by govols17
    also, how about intense cardio? is this a possibility with a keto diet. i've heard and read that keto diets leave one with little energy, how will like 5 to 6 45 minute cardio sessions a week leave one on keto? i want to do both to really lean up, is this safe?

Cardio is VASTLY overratted when it comes to losing weight. Besides the nice thing about keto is that you honestly can get away with very little. The max on keto, in my opinion should be no more than three days a week....preferably on non lifting days. There are some even that can get away with doing no cardio at all on this diet.
    When it comes to rep power, just remember this. Better red than dead. Your reps mean squat in real life. Just thank the lord that you have your health.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its alright but start off at three and see if you need more. The less you do, the easier it'll be to keep the muscle.