Closed Thread
    superpanzer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DHEA dosage and effect...

I am 34 years old and i have DHEA capsule 100mg. My question is:
    - when i can take the DHEA? in the morning, before sleeping or both?
    - for many time in week, can i take DHEA?
    - what is the best dosage for obtain goals?
    - what is the main effect of this pro-ormones (muscle mass gain,fat loss ecc...)?
    Thanks for your help...

Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes DHEA!

You can take it anytime, I'm fairly sure that the half life is around 10 hours. This also depends on the user.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by superpanzer
    - what is the main effect of this pro-ormones (muscle mass gain,fat loss ecc...)?
    Estrogen related sides and increased facial hair are the main effect. If you want to have clamy hands, oily skin,maybe lose a little hair,have a thicker beard, and be depressed DHEA is for you. It may increase the size of your prostrate as well.

SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SKYWALKER09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for your help...

At your age I would say 100mg-200mg ED is probably good enough. You can use a low dose AI like ATD (25mgED) if you notice any estrogen related side effects. Because it does convert to DHT, I would not recommend higher dosages, especially if you are prone to male pattern baldness. If you have a problem with this or prostate issues I would advise taking 1-5mg finasteride in conjunction. DHEA should provide some minor to moderate strenth increases and increased sex drive for you. You wont put on much size if any because it is predominately androgenic and not so much anabolic. Do not take this before bed as it will interfere with your natural melatonin cycles and may cause you to either not sleep well, or have really bad dreams. You may even want to consider using low doses of melatonin EOD while taking DHEA if you have any sleep problems,. however I would advise to cycle this on/off every 30 days or so. I have effectively used DHEA and ATD to cut significant bodyfat while dieting and kept around the exact same weight, meaning increased muscle and fat loss. The metabolites of DHEA are very good for promoting fat loss, especially the 7OXO-DHEA metabolite. Administration can be either oral or transdermal.
    Rebound Reloaded Log with Pics
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/feedback-reviews/40335-rebound-reloaded-testing-designer-supplements-sky.html#post460258

HST and DHEA/ATD
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=381545#post381545

Reviewing / Comparing: X-Lean, Amp, and Venom
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=384356#post384356

HST and Superdrol with Pics
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31794

Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mclean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SKYWALKER09
    At your age I would say 100mg-200mg ED is probably good enough. You can use a low dose AI like ATD (25mgED) if you notice any estrogen related side effects. Because it does convert to DHT, I would not recommend higher dosages, especially if you are prone to male pattern baldness. If you have a problem with this or prostate issues I would advise taking 1-5mg finasteride in conjunction. DHEA should provide some minor to moderate strenth increases and increased sex drive for you. You wont put on much size if any because it is predominately androgenic and not so much anabolic. Do not take this before bed as it will interfere with your natural melatonin cycles and may cause you to either not sleep well, or have really bad dreams. You may even want to consider using low doses of melatonin EOD while taking DHEA if you have any sleep problems,. however I would advise to cycle this on/off every 30 days or so. I have effectively used DHEA and ATD to cut significant bodyfat while dieting and kept around the exact same weight, meaning increased muscle and fat loss. The metabolites of DHEA are very good for promoting fat loss, especially the 7OXO-DHEA metabolite. Administration can be either oral or transdermal.
    Okay Luke, where did you hearabout DHEA interferring with Melatonin?
    I've never heard of this assumption before.
    Is this an assumption that you came up with via your perssonal DHEA consumption?

You say Oral or Transdermal, what about suppossittory DHEA use? I hear this is popular among Sci Fi fans.

superpanzer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for tricks...I take now 100mg on morning + 100mg before sleeping (plus 30 mg melatonine for a good night...).
    I don't think that DHEA have all this side effect...I hope it increase my testosterone level and increase muscle mass...and that DHEA decrease my fat. I hope...
    Another question.
    Can i mix DHEA with other integrator like protein,creatine,glutamine (in the same shaker)??? Thanks.

Thanks for tricks...I take now 100mg on morning + 100mg before sleeping (plus 30 mg melatonine for a good night...).
    I don't think that DHEA have all this side effect...I hope it increase my testosterone level and increase muscle mass...and that DHEA decrease my fat. I hope...
    Another question.
    Can i mix DHEA with other integrator like protein,creatine,glutamine (in the same shaker)??? Thanks.
    Dude your not seriously taking 30mg of Melatonin everyday? Thats way too much unless you have some serious sleeping problems, severe insomnia maybe.

lordgunns has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Dhea And low T

Originally Posted by superpanzer View Post
    Thanks for your help...
    When I was younger I was a athletic guy. In decent shape. Not too big but Could bench 275...Blaa Blaa...Then I hurt my back. (opted not to have surgery personel reasons) and for the last 5 years my weight sky rocketed and my muscle mass went out the door. 2 years ago I started a regimen Of DHEA and amino acids on top of a good multi vitamin and super b complex..I lost 45 pounds in 3 months and felt great..Still had some back pains but I got by it seemed like I healed faster and my mental clarity was greater.
    The doctors I see started nerve blocks they call them steroide injections in my spine..They didnt work and I gained more and more weight needing more and more pain kilelr to get through the day at work.

Now In the last month I started my regimen again of DHEA aminos and the above mentioned items..I have mental clarity and energy..its not a fluke...its not placebo..I am positive I had Low T...and this suppliment bailed me out..So i am waling for 10 minuts a day and jogging for 15 minuts a day with little down time...If I tried this a few months ago my back would have felt like crap....Also I seem to need less of my pain killers I have cut in half what I was taking...

Dhea works for building lean muscel mass and weight loss but to help Like I said I take the aminos that way my bodie uses carbs more efficiantly and well you guys im sure know all the bennifits of them.

I will post more results every week..When i started last month I was at 289. 5 years ago i was at 210...2 years ago i was at 230...My goal by Aug is 240 and I think thats safe I am eating very well and cut out most sugars.......Most lol..... 278 is my current weight..I have built alot of muscle so im sure the actualy BMI has lowered alot .

Oh I am 33 years old have 2 herniated disks doctor diagnosed and the low t was also... I take 3 25 Mg pills a day.I find If I take any more I get very mean and feel like I did when I was 19 lil too mean...The Dhea is a brand called schiff its from wallmart..I tried one form GNC and one from wallgreens and this has the best effect I feel..others didnt do anything...

Mike
    Last edited by lordgunns; 04-17-2012 at 05:19 PM. Reason: forgot stuff

MadPharmacist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would DHEA have any benefit on someone younger or is this supplement mainly for the older crowd when your hormones start to dwindle down?

Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jonbero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MadPharmacist View Post
    Would DHEA have any benefit on someone younger or is this supplement mainly for the older crowd when your hormones start to dwindle down?
    If your under 30 you should be fine without DHEA. One of the androgens DHEA converts to is DHT and one of the reasons its beneficial to ''older'' men is because DHT levels generally start to decrease at ~30 years of age.

santangalo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question dhea/dim/Tribulus 95%saponins

Im 38 and for the past 2 years got into weightlifting and want any help possible in ading towards some gains.I was planning on taking 100mg of DHEA in the morning and 100mg at night . Dim 3x a day as well as taking tribulus 95% saponins . Would this help with boosting my T and helping with muscle mass? Also how much tribulus would I have to take at the same time?

EvInMotion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tribulus isn't really that great of a testosterone booster. Replace tribulus with D-Aspartic Acid, 3000mg daily, and you'll be golden