• I?m not gay.

29 27.62%
  • I want a HARIY anus.

18 17.14%
  • I trim my area!

58 55.24%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Brazilian wax?

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by proteinpump View Post
    I dont think that will fly! I am getting ready to go, I will let you know how it went.
    alright... so I wait.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500)
    Nice. I like a little hair on top for guys. Waxed balls and ass would be awesome...Yes everyone should cut their hedges.
    "For the Horde!"

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le Coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." Le Petit Prince

"I have enough trouble overcoming my own limitations without fretting over the fact that God has not seen fit to distribute evenly the gift of intelligence."--John Wanamaker

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=teenyGreen;123162101]Nice. I like a little hair on top for guys. Waxed balls and ass would be awesome...Yes everyone should cut their hedges.[/QUOTE

on top?

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You get naked and lie on the table, she will move your legs around (spread them etc) to access where she needs on the front. Then you lie on your stomach and reach back to spread your butt cheeks apart for her to work in your ass crack.
    I cannot imagine that she gets really all the hair this way. Maybe the crack hair but what about the hair between the cheeks and around the hole?

DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by killermike View Post
    OK OMG ROLF pumpmiester... if a girl is willing to do that to random people who come in for that, what kind of things is she willing to do if you are in a relationship with her.
    I don't really want to think about this...

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

..... Then you lie on your stomach and reach back to spread your butt cheeks apart for her to work in your ass crack.

man, i just had lunch.....think im gonna barf
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Originally Posted by YUL View Post
    man, i just had lunch.....think im gonna barf
    why, think of all the hair you got in that crack

How long does waxing even last? I could imagine that after 2 or 3 weeks the stubbles are already back and stubbles in the crack are not very comfortable.

Originally Posted by DUKELEICHER View Post
    How long does waxing even last? I could imagine that after 2 or 3 weeks the stubbles are already back and stubbles in the crack are not very comfortable.
    first hand experience? i want to say 3-4 weeks.

ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000) ExtremeEnigma is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok, i got my chest and stomach done one time last summer and it hurt, but i can see how youd get used to it. after all i get my eyebrows waxed all the time (yes guido). but it didnt get me 100% smooth, and it left a wicked rash/bumps for a few days. did the chick doing it just suck or am i sensitive or what?

but damn, i cant imagine getting my whole body done. i mean id love it if my whole body was hairless but i dont think itd be worth it.

no homo.

Originally Posted by CaV961 View Post
    ok, i got my chest and stomach done one time last summer and it hurt, but i can see how youd get used to it. after all i get my eyebrows waxed all the time (yes guido). but it didnt get me 100% smooth, and it left a wicked rash/bumps for a few days. did the chick doing it just suck or am i sensitive or what?

but damn, i cant imagine getting my whole body done. i mean id love it if my whole body was hairless but i dont think itd be worth it.

no homo.
    nice smooth sking.. I think it might be

russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianbeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    protein pump,
    you are a champ.

Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Really not bad at all. I think it hurts the worst on your back, but is still not bad. Your anus/balls&penor does not hurt at all.. I was very surprised.
    how do you avoid boner when she is holding your penor taught?

Originally Posted by Rozzah View Post
    how do you avoid boner when she is holding your penor taught?
    thats what i want to know?

chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50) chimpilico will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not at all...she pulls the ball sack taught, applies the wax and puls it off. Same with my penor shaft, she holds the skin taught and applies the wax and pulls it off. She uses a lighter wax for genitles, the ass crack and balls/penor does not hurt at all.

You get naked and lie on the table, she will move your legs around (spread them etc) to access where she needs on the front. Then you lie on your stomach and reach back to spread your butt cheeks apart for her to work in your ass crack.
    Yo dude i think I'd get a boner with her touching my happy areas like tat. I can't control my boners for ****. I get boners riding the campus bus because the bumps in road cause vibrations in my pants that cause my penor to rub against my jeans. Sometimes when I get off the bus I have to put my back pack or notebook in front of my crotch (serious) lmao.
    Last edited by chimpilico; 01-30-2008 at 10:14 PM.
    IU Hoosier

"All the same we take our chances. Laughed at by time, tricked by circumstances"

-Rush

loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so where P.P?

proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DUKELEICHER View Post
    I cannot imagine that she gets really all the hair this way. Maybe the crack hair but what about the hair between the cheeks and around the hole?
    She really slathers the wax all over your anus and really gets it into your brown eye. She will do it a few times until it is all bare back there. I save plenty of money on toilet paper, wiping is so much easier without all the hair.

coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100) coolworkout is not very well liked. (-100)
    I haven't asked for one lol, she keeps asking me to come in for a massage sometime. She is pretty attractive, so maybe tomorrow I will get hard while she works on me and see what happens?
    you never got hard when a pretty attractive girl poured hot wax on your ballsack?

well you're not kinky at all now are you!!!

My Business Is Serious InternetsUser's Avatar
    InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chimpilico View Post
    I get boners riding the campus bus because the bumps in road cause vibrations in my pants that cause my penor to rub against my jeans. Sometimes when I get off the bus I have to put my back pack or notebook in front of my crotch (serious) lmao.
    lmao, I am familiar with what you speak.

no homo

Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000)
    She really slathers the wax all over your anus and really gets it into your brown eye. She will do it a few times until it is all bare back there. I save plenty of money on toilet paper, wiping is so much easier without all the hair.
    does the entire room smell like butthole?
    "I accidentally a whole bottle of hemlock" ~ Socrates

BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000) BO$$ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chimpilico View Post
    Yo dude i think I'd get a boner with her touching my happy areas like tat. I can't control my boners for ****. I get boners riding the campus bus because the bumps in road cause vibrations in my pants that cause my penor to rub against my jeans. Sometimes when I get off the bus I have to put my back pack or notebook in front of my crotch (serious) lmao.
    happens to me all the time

edit: strong homo in this thread

bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjg7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im gunna try the full wax at some point..... its gunna kill!!!
    Eat EGGS yo!!

proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) proteinpump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coolworkout View Post
    you never got hard when a pretty attractive girl poured hot wax on your ballsack?

well you're not kinky at all now are you!!!
    I have something called dick control, if you ever want to bang like a porn star you need to learn how to control your penor!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bjg7 View Post
    im gunna try the full wax at some point..... its gunna kill!!!
    Do it man, it is an awesome experience. The ladies are gonna love eatin your clean butthole!

effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000) effen5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I came into this thread thinking we would talk about women getting a brazillian wax instead I read three pages of Protein Pump gettin his junk waxed...
    -Chicagoan Crew-

Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsden is just really nice. (+1000)
    I still think the room would probably smell like butthole, which is not too appealing
    "I accidentally a whole bottle of hemlock" ~ Socrates

Originally Posted by Schadenfreude View Post
    I still think the room would probably smell like butthole, which is not too appealing
    Try taking a shower before you go and I think you won't have to worry about it!

I have something called dick control, if you ever want to bang like a porn star you need to learn how to control your penor!
    teach me the way..

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    teach me the way..
    You can start practicing by not fapping so fast, why is everyone in such a rush when they fap? This conditions your penor to come as quickly as possible and that is not good when you are trying to please a woman.

You can start practicing by not fapping so fast, why is everyone in such a rush when they fap? This conditions your penor to come as quickly as possible and that is not good when you are trying to please a woman.
    Preach! Everyone is in a rush because we all know our spots and we want to feel the goodness of fapping. But a woman does want to have 30min session