lfpskater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

exercises for a smaller butt

hey im new to this forum and im really tired so i cant type clean (correct punctuation/grammar) and im trying to find a good exercise to make my butt smaller... its embarrassing as a guy to have a big butt cause people make fun of me for it and i have to change my posture and everything... hard to explain... so yeah, any daily exercises that ACTUALLY work to make your butt smaller? thanks.

dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dparm99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Ladies love squat butt!
    sponsored by Bulk Powders Australia
    use code NAPARM in the 'redeem' box at checkout for a discount off your order

StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StoneMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's your bf%. If you're overweight you'll have a large butt. If you really want a scrawny ass avoid heavy hip-dominant exercises (no heavy squats, dl's etc) and choose a lower-body cardio exercise.

Then again you're 14 so your only reasonable choice is some type of school sport (serious gym work should wait at least 2 more years)

... and try horizontal table pushes (as in eat moderately and leave the table before you're full)

strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) strawser9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ...i heard michael jackson is in the market again.

...on a serious note, you have to give some information about yourself...skinny, fat, in-between. height/weight is helpful.

the truth is, you'll probably even out over time anyway. as you get taller, your muscle will stretch out. as for now, if anyone makes fun of you...just jack em in the face, and when they're layin on the ground get over them and laugh...and say, "at least my ass is still standing up".

that'll get em

( damn its early )
    --I'm afraid of what I don't believe in--

DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless it's fat, don't worry about a smaller butt. Just work on the rest of your body. If it's fat, get your diet in check and do more cardio and lifting.

hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000) hjayss is just really nice. (+1000)
    One thing about fat loss is you can not target a specific area. fat loss is gonna come from all over..just get your diet in check...what is it right now your are 14....the more muscle mass you have the aster you will burn fat...
    just in case you do not loos the fat cell they only burn down from you forcing your body to use the fat for energy....lets see that diet...
    $$$$BIG MONEY BALLER CREW$$$$$

Lifetime reps..
    kenkong..n00bi3..Drew23

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Avoid certain movements (deep lunges, going past parallel on squats, high stance leg presses).
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) crofty22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=StoneMuscle;122662121]What's your bf%. If you're overweight you'll have a large butt. If you really want a scrawny ass avoid heavy hip-dominant exercises (no heavy squats, dl's etc) and choose a lower-body cardio exercise.

[QUOTE]

yeah because if he does lower body cardio more fat will get burned from the legs and butt right ? .... right?

*bangs head against wall*

Thanks for the info guys. Some info about myself...

I used to be really skinny but then I started quitting all the sports I was in to and started to gain weight and got a big butt, and hate it. Recently I gained a lot of weight because of the MCL strain. I'm 5'7 tall and weigh 140... not sure about body fat percentage. Im going to guess it's 18% from rough estimates put in to a body fat calculator.

If I do a lot of biking on exercise bikes and stair stepping on machines will that make my butt smaller? It sounds like I just need to lose fat or something..

Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol at horizontal table presses lol.
    Oh, and to the topic creator, I had that same problem(I still think I do, but people tell me it's just in my head:b). Anyway, the best way to lose that "butt fat" is to focus on fat loss overall. Personally, joining the track team did it for me. Just make sure you eat right(no junk, soda, etc(which you've probably heard a million times). Cardio is key for your age, just remember to push it to the limit(but don't go overboard(as i have lol). And moderate resistance training helps too. But not heavy, just the movements and correct form should suffice for now.

Originally Posted by Jeremy166 View Post
    Lol at horizontal table presses lol.
    Oh, and to the topic creator, I had that same problem(I still think I do, but people tell me it's just in my head:b). Anyway, the best way to lose that "butt fat" is to focus on fat loss overall. Personally, joining the track team did it for me. Just make sure you eat right(no junk, soda, etc(which you've probably heard a million times). Cardio is key for your age, just remember to push it to the limit(but don't go overboard(as i have lol). And moderate resistance training helps too. But not heavy, just the movements and correct form should suffice for now.
    Thanks, but I can't run because of my knee injury. I used to love running too. Will biking be okay?

Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeremy166 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Biking is great too. Also power walking with good form can actually be better than running in the long run, in that there's less chance of injury. I would also recommend body weight exercises like push-ups and crunches. Squats are great too(without any weight yet of course, just crouching and lifting yourself up. I know it sounds pointless but it can be pretty intense especially in the beggining).

bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigben07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dparm99 View Post
    Ladies love squat butt!
    damn straight..even tho i dont have one...

take that to an advantage of not being black....haha
    ladies luv the plump butt

Please guys i just need a good routine that will help me have a flat butt as quickly as possible. it's really embarassing to have a big butt and where i live girls dont like squat butt haha. as quickly as possible means like in the next month

DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10) DoubleWide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't believe I'm replying to this again.

Look at your hips and butt and what they're made out of
    1. Bone - not going to change them to any degree that's noticeable outside an xray.
    2. Fat - you can't spot reduce fat. Do cardio and eat right.
    3. Muscle - Exercise doesn't make muscle smaller.

Here's a program to help you build a bigger body to match your butt.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=712752

I doubt you'll get the improvements you want in a month, but maybe by summer.

matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt1001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    where baggier pants so it isn't as noticable

legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) legs 30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

This thread is useless without pics.

I call a bs on this one, sorry.

wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10) wildtacos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First girls love squat butts dparms99 got that part right. If it ain't muscle and it is fat that makes it big then you just need to lose overall weight. Take it from me since you are the age you are when people make fun of you they do it because they see it bothers you. If you accept it and act like you like your big butt they won't pay no mind to it

Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500)
    You want a flat a$$ do you know how stupid it looks?....oh wait you are 5'7 and 140 lol!! eat some more!

Originally Posted by legs 30 View Post
    I call a bs on this one, sorry.
    how can you call bs? i dont understand. why would i lie about having a big butt? it is embarassing and no im not going to post pictures that is sort of awkward for me. now people talk about me behind my back and how i have a huge ass or something its really annoying i just want to have a normal sized ass lol.

JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000) JBElite is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lfpskater View Post
    how can you call bs? i dont understand. why would i lie about having a big butt? it is embarassing and no im not going to post pictures that is sort of awkward for me. now people talk about me behind my back and how i have a huge ass or something its really annoying i just want to have a normal sized ass lol.
    1) People aren't talking about your ass as much as you think. When you are 14, you can dwell on stuff like this when it really isn't a big deal.

2) If a guy makes a comment or you hear him say something, ask him if he is gay and why is he looking at your ass in the first place.

3) If a girl says something, tell her she has a fat ass, and she will shut the hell up quick.
    "Until later, may the wombat of happiness snuffle through your underbrush." - David Puddy (banned but not forgotten)

Originally Posted by JBElite View Post
    1) People aren't talking about your ass as much as you think. When you are 14, you can dwell on stuff like this when it really isn't a big deal.

2) If a guy makes a comment or you hear him say something, ask him if he is gay and why is he looking at your ass in the first place.

3) If a girl says something, tell her she has a fat ass, and she will shut the hell up quick.
    haha... thanks

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i like big butts and i cannot lie