Registered User FreakOfNature75's Avatar
    FreakOfNature75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey Protein & Dextrose first thing in the morning?

Is having Whey Protein & Dextrose first thing in the morning a good idea?
    I figure your body is craving protein in the morning and you can aford the extra carbs in the morning so why not push
    the protein to your muscles faster with some Dextrose. Also would this be a good time to take some creatine??

Let me know what you think.

L8R

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sure, just eat another meal an hour later because everything will have been aborbed in about an hour.

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Carbs early are good, but try complex, I dont like the idea of a dextrose, whey shake in the morning, whey is fast aborbing so its in an out of you in roughly 45 minutes, not a good meal replacement and dextrose doesnt "push" the protien to your muscles, it creates a spike so insulin pushes creatine into your cells.

Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Del has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have wonderd about his before when creatine loading. Keeping in mind I was bulking, I simply did 15min HIIT cardio before taking the shake, and ate again an hour later.

I think if your cutting then its probably a no no... the insulin spike will blunt fat metabolism, which is a bitch especially if you've just worked your ass off with a cardio session.

del
    "Conformity breeds mediorcraty"
    -Gustave Flaubert

"I have nothing to say and I am saying it, and that is poetry"
    -John Cage