Thread: dexa scan...

clar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dexa scan...

Does anyone know if breast implants effect the results of a dexa scan?

areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) areyouaware has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    These aware that there are people in this world who have a severe medical condition that causes
    Be that way? My mother for example is one of those people. She is a truck driver
    Who has bad knees and bad back by the truck driver but you probably
    You do not mind that. Oh well I am not one of those people I mido 6'14 "245lbs army and I
    Daily. I would like to see him say something to my mother in front of me. Probably never pass
    Because you are probably just a tough guy on the Internet. I doubt seriously that you let it
    In the face to anyone. Just what I think. That is what we think. Oh sorry likely
    You do not have a brain. I, on the contrary, I will be happy to buy a plane ticket for
    You come here and see if you have the courage to tell that to someone I know.