2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Coconut Oil and it's health benefits?

I decided to take on some coconut oil, I remembered reading it was a healthy source of fat and I didn't want to do Almonds or Peanut Butter, because I tend to sit around and just eat them too quickly.

I was also reading an article on celebrity diets on the first page a few days ago and the writer mentioned how Coconut Oil sort of sparks the metabolism, how I don't remember, but does anybody else use coconut oil and is it as healthy as I've read?
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Justin924 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    I decided to take on some coconut oil, I remembered reading it was a healthy source of fat and I didn't want to do Almonds or Peanut Butter, because I tend to sit around and just eat them too quickly.

I was also reading an article on celebrity diets on the first page a few days ago and the writer mentioned how Coconut Oil sort of sparks the metabolism, how I don't remember, but does anybody else use coconut oil and is it as healthy as I've read?
    coconut oil not as healthy as we think
    http://www.nutritionfactsfile.com

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Justin924 View Post
    coconut oil not as healthy as we think
    great second post, state an opinion and not give any scientific data to back it up /FAIL.

good way to get some fats in, tastes good. if thats the case I dont care if its good or bad for you it tastes good so im going to eat it. its a staple in alot of keto diets.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Beau168 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Coconut oil is one of the best oils out there.

Much healthier than Veg/Canalo oil. IF cooking vs olive oil, it's better as well as it doesn't breakdown due to a high flash point, unlike olive oil. I cook with it with everything. There's also something about it that provides instant energy due to how the fatty acid molecules are arranged (something like that). I know a lot of gym goers who find it hard making up the calories use this to help with the calories.