migga626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

More weight, less reps??????????

I was benching about 185 lbs... 5 sets... 6 reps.
    I'm reading stuff about, to get bigger faster, you have to do more weight, less times.
    So, I decided to step it up to 200 lbs. Today, I did 6 sets of 3 reps. But I didn't feel all tight and big like I usually do. Is this normal? Do I need to do more reps? Am I doing something wrong?

hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hawkpfc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd do what you did before if you are looking to gain size. I assume you are not an ectomorph. How big were you when you started lifting and how tall are you?
    Cheers,
    Ben

migga626 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking big?

I am about 5'10 and weight 195. I have no idea how big I am, not that big. But my arms are rippling up, pretty good!