Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Criminal Mind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How often do you take protein shakes?

How often do you take protein shakes a day and how much?

For example, ON whey says to use one scoop... twice daily, which is pretty much what I've been doing, but a couple of people have mentioned that they chuck in 2-3 scoops 3x daily.

Personally, I've been alternating ON whey with Muscle Milk (on in the morn)... Muscle Milk straight after a workout although I find that Muscle Milk runs out too quickly (within 15 days) which ****s me no end.

gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregisthegreate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take 2 scoops of ON with my oats every morning. 1 scoop of ON with my pre-wo meal. 1 scoop of ISO XP PWO and depending on my daily protein intake 1 or 2 scoops of ON.
    www.canadian-bodybuilding.com

RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RB12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The general rule of thumb is 1-2g of protein/lbs of LBM. The hope is to get the majority from solid food and then supplement with powder. Within that range, you need to experiment to see what works best for you.

Morning, pre and post workout are the most important times to hit the whey.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I drink one immediately upon waking (2scps), one at 10am (1scp), one at 3pm (2scps), one post workout (1-2scps), and one before bed (2scps).

There is a whole food meal between every shake. There's a better breakdown in the log in my sig.

Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have about 3-4 (2 scoops is a serving for me) ON shakes a day I like to keep my protein high. Also while cutting it is always 4 shakes because when keeping my Cals low it's hard to get your protein high enough from whole foods without going over the cals.

SupplementReport.net GettingDiesel's Avatar
    GettingDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GettingDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's really a tough question..

How much do you weigh?

What is the goal of your daily protein intake?

Are you taking 180-250g's a day?

How many meals do you eat and do you eat for protein?
    Please Visit SupplementReport.net

FREE PUBLIC SYSTEM to review real life usage and experiences with supplements!

rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinn10s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take one in the morning when I get up and then another about 10.30 and then sometimes if I get hungry in the afternoon I will have one and I have one after my work out.