Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lord Balaguer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lord Balaguer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heres Brad Pitt's Fight Club workout.

Monday - Chest
    3 - 25 push ups
    3 - nautilus press 45,55,65
    3 - nautilus incline press 55,65,70
    3 - pec deck machine 40,45,50

Tuesday - Back
    3 - 5 pull ups
    3 - seated rows 75,80,85
    3 - lat pull downs 85,90,95
    3 - t bar rows 50,55,60

Wednesday - Shoulders
    3 - arnold press 35,35,35
    3 - laterals 15,15,15
    3 - front raises 10,10,10

Thursday - Biceps & Triceps
    3 - nautilus curl machine 20,25,30
    3 - ez curls cable 30,35,40
    3 - hammer curls 15,20,25
    3 - push downs 50,55,60

Friday
    Treadmill 45 minutes 65-75% MHR

Sat/Sun off

Reps Range From 20-30 reps on all exercises

Hi this is my first post...

I have some troubles to understand this workout, what's that range of numbers after the exercices? the weight in pounds you have to lift? And I think 20-30 reps it´s way too much, anyway I think this workout is for muscle definition isn't it? Thank you very much for your help, by the way, I'm spanish.

Lord Balaguer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lord Balaguer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come on please can anyone explain the workout? Thanx a lot

speagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) speagle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I highly doubt that is his workout, but then again, you never know. I dont know any guys that do laterals and front raises with 10lbs. That sounds more like a typical girl's shoulder workout.

but to try to answer your question, I'm sure the first number you see before the exercise name is the number of sets (3). And, i'm assuming the numbers after the exercise is the weight used, since it progressively gets heavier each set. The number of reps are high, but the weight is extremely light.

Its not a routine anyone would want to use. You could follow the idea of it, if you really wanted, with weights that would allow somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-12 reps.

FreightTrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by speagle
    I highly doubt that is his workout, but then again, you never know. I dont know any guys that do laterals and front raises with 10lbs. That sounds more like a typical girl's shoulder workout.
    Brad Pitt only weighed 150lbs in fight club and he probably was on a girls workout.

Since this is your first post I will try to be more helpfull...
    If you want to look like he did in the movie it will be more nutrition and strict cutting to accomplish that goal, but IMO most guys want a little more beef.

Protobuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Protobuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Protobuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Protobuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Protobuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Protobuilder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah, or just take up heroin or meth. LoL

Thank you very much for your answers, but as I said on the first post I think this workout is for define muscle, he did a mass/power workout for 2 months before that, I'm pretty sure of this.

Brutus35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off....(maybe I missed it) what are your goals???

DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrewZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brutus35
    First off....(maybe I missed it) what are your goals???
    Let me guess. HE WANTS TO LOOK LIKE BRAD PITT!! A little stronger, not too much muscle, with very low bodyfat. That seems to be the goal for a lot of people lately. The next question is usually: "Do I still have to lift heavy weights and stuff?"

Registered User the iron addict's Avatar
    the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000) the iron addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    From the last Brad Pitt workout post:

What a beast!

LMFAO.

If anyone here really wants a Brad Pitt body (OK I wont say anything) there are LOTS better ways to go about it than the ****ty "Brad Pitt workouts". Remember, you are trying to add muscle and to do so, you should use an efficient method, not a BS one.

Iron Addict

cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cupra16 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He is skinny in fight club, if you want one of his workouts then try and get the opne before the movie "Troy" he was in, he got seriously muscular before that movie.
    I DO EVERYTHING FOR THE LULZ, SON.

TWB87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TWB87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thorw legs in there too?

Fr0D4ddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brad Pitt looks like a pussy in Fight Club. He looks much better in Troy, though. I'd try to idolize Vin Deisel before Brad Pitt, though...

TheRooster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This looks good, and very believable.

I am around 194lbs after taking 1 month off drinking and weighing 203lbs, so nearly 10 pounds loss, which is pretty good for me because I have never dieted before. I am around 5'11''.

I am new, and I know this is a body building forum...but I am really looking for something like this. I would like to lose 10-15 more pounds and simply lose as much fat as I can and be cut.

I have been looking for his workout from the movie forever...but is this the real one? Where is it from? Is there anything else I should be doing to reach that cut body and lose 10-15 more pounds?

I don't like his body in Troy, is way too big, in the other hand his body in Fight Club for me is perfect...

http://www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/fc_pic16.jpg

http://aces.tabulas.com/roy/BradPitt_FightClub.jpg

Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Samoan Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lord Balaguer
    I don't like his body in Troy, is way too big, in the other hand his body in Fight Club for me is perfect...

http://www.project-mayhem.ndo.co.uk/fc_pic16.jpg

http://aces.tabulas.com/roy/BradPitt_FightClub.jpg
    If thats what your aiming for then its more to do with bodyfat % than a particular workout.

Ok he had low bodyfat in th movie but He did a lot of training believe me, I'm on a 2 month strenght/volume workout, and I'll do that Fight Club just to see what it happens.

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Um, ok. That won't take much work beyond getting as cut as possible. His arms are 13" at best in those pics. Most of the girls I know completely swoon over his body in Troy. The rest are those weird chicks that are really in to the powerlifter body.

2Fast2Furious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Fast2Furious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Fast2Furious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Fast2Furious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Fast2Furious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Fast2Furious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Fast2Furious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok he had low bodyfat in th movie but He did a lot of training believe me, I'm on a 2 month strenght/volume workout, and I'll do that Fight Club just to see what it happens.
    He acheived that body by starving himself for 3 months and becoming a methodone paitent...

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the high number of reps in this routine would definately make it aerobic which would really help with cutting bf%. Unless you were a total noob to lifting I doubt it would pack on any mass.
    *No Crew*

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FreightTrian
    Brad Pitt only weighed 150lbs in fight club and he probably was on a girls workout.
    bull****....if the height of bras is 6'0 i'm sure he was around 165 lbs...

There's no way he was only 150 lbs...

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Talking

Originally Posted by Fr0D4ddy
    Brad Pitt looks like a pussy in Fight Club. He looks much better in Troy, though. I'd try to idolize Vin Deisel before Brad Pitt, though...
    dude, ask to your girlfriend if brad looks like a pussy in "fight club"...

i'm sure she will tell you "OMG !! BRAAAADD IS SO STRONG AND SO SEXY !!"

Xyzsurfing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brad has very good muscle definition. Esp. in that pic with the tank top on, you can see the perfect line inbetween hi pecs, and nice traps/shoulders. Yes he's not a beast but he's in great physical shape. You'd have to workout to look like him. And to be that cut to have that good muscle definition. I'd say he was around 165-175, somewhere inbetween there since hes what 6'0? I'm only 150, and 5'11 so I will have to bulk up to build my body like his. I want to weigh around that but stay lean and have muscle definition like he does and abs. I will take some time but I'm willing to achieve it and I don't care how long or hard it takes. My ultimate goal would to be like him in Troy, having that much mass and leaness would be perfect. But that will take even more time.

Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone posted his Troy workout. I guess Brad Pitt's works legs only by jogging or some type of cardio. What ever works for him. After all he had one of the 101 best celebrity bodies.

Personally I think Ryan Reynolds has a better body in Blade 3 but hes jacked up that will take a long ass time, or Mathew McCounahay is also pretty jacked up and ripped. But achieving their body would be super hard.

yes, i agree with you About Mathhew...in Sahara he was in very good shape....

But i will never understand : i 'm training hard since 3 years, i don't eat junkfoods but a lot of clean foods, and this guys can achieve my goal in only 6 months...WTF ??

Should i become a f***in" millionaire if i want to be lean and big ??

That is true, these guys do it in like 6 months like Ryan Reynolds for Blade. He said he trained around 4 times a week, Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps, Shoulders/Traps, Legs. He said he cut out all cardio since he was already lean, he just needed the muscle. He also said he started off his workouts with around 1,000 crunches to get warmed up. Or sometimes 500 before and 500 after. But I mean look how much muscle he gained and how ripped he got in like 6 months. How can these guys achieve these goals while "regular guys" take like 3-5 yrs. He said he was taking whey and creatine and I think glutamine(spelling?) and thats it. But he was also eating around 6 meals a day like chicken, fish, other meat and such. He said he would never train like that again though, he said it was the most intense thing he has ever done., which is why he lost alot of his muscle/weight now when you see him..

I got this info. from Blade 3's forum board directly from Ryan himself, he would answer peoples questions and the majority was his weight lifting routine. He doesn't say which exercises, just the basic split of it.

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you honestly, honestly, ever want to look like Brad Pitt, please, please, see yourself to the door. This is a bodybuilding website. Simple as that.

Talking

Originally Posted by NoNameNecessary
    If you honestly, honestly, ever want to look like Brad Pitt, please, please, see yourself to the door. This is a bodybuilding website. Simple as that.
    lol...i was looking for the "gay section" but i can't find it !! Can you show me the way ?

nick_arends has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it may be hard to believe but brad pitt is actually extremely strong. the reason he isn't that massive is because he is totally opposed everywhere. He has two sets of reflexes so he is very fast and very strong. ask a doctor or anyone who knows about these types of things. Another person with a similar bodytype was bruce lee, and he was strong as all hell but he looked tiny.

TonyArbuckle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyArbuckle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyArbuckle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyArbuckle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyArbuckle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyArbuckle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TonyArbuckle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *Waits for somebody to ask how to get LL Cool J's body*

lol