Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500) n2lifting is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Lord Balaguer View Post
    Come on please can anyone explain the workout? Thanx a lot
    crappy workout, and lots of juice.

Handel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mysterious One View Post
    The only guy in hollywood who I consider anymore to be even remotely jacked, is Christian Bale in Batman Begins. I really don't like how the media nowadays seems to promote skinny males as the epitomy of 'masculinity'. There used to be a time when every young man wanted to look like Arnold from his films, or Stalone from Rocky. Men looked like MEN. I just don't see that anymore. What I see now is male culture dominated by estrogenized skinny schmucks. I recently read that David Beckham was voted as one of the 'Most Masculine Men of the Year', pretty much because of his fat paycheck and juicy wife. I just don't understand modern concepts of manliness.

On a related note, there are some writers who have written about the 'feminization of America'. It's something I think people are slowly realizing. Funnily enough, Fight Club itself makes some references to this. Tyler says in the bathtub scene: "We are a gneration of men raised by women."

Sorry if I went off-topic with this... please continue.
    Wait, so you're telling us Arnold and Stalone were the epitome of masculinity? Pampered, hairless, over-paid actors, who only had movie-deals because they were jacked (thanks to steroid use)? Please. This is the epitome of masculinity. Laugh all you want, but Fedor Emelianenko's dropped some of the world's most dangerous Martial Artists, from giants to roid-raged musclemen. And his workout routine is equally as impressive. Though I'd have to say his body is certainly not the object of envy of most men. Brad Pitt's body in Fight Club wasn't as bad as some of you guys make it out to be.

gnuisancev3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fr0D4ddy View Post
    Brad Pitt looks like a pussy in Fight Club. He looks much better in Troy, though. I'd try to idolize Vin Deisel before Brad Pitt, though...
    ya, umm, except many guys idolize certain other men's body's simply for the majority public opinion from women. And i don't know many women that would pick Vin Deisel over Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000) Destructodave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Different strokes for diff. folks. Some ppl want to look good others wanna be big so what. Even though Brad Pitt is small by most of our standards, saying the dude didnt work for it is bull. Most ppl could never achieve that level of leaness, and will prob. blame it on genetics or some bs. Diet is the hardest thing about working out. Most ppl do not eat as clean as they say they do, and most do not count calories, and most just cannot cut worth a damn. I personally cheat alot more then id prob. tell someone just becuase thats human nature. And i will show it when i cant lean out as well as say BP.

IMO its alot harder to cut then to bulk, and i mean cut effectively, not just cut some fat down, see your top 2 abs and then start bulking again, which i think is what alot of ppl do in the quest for mass. Nothing wrong with that. But dont discredit someone when you know the effort it takes to achieve that lvl of leanness. Its alot easier said than done.
    On BB.com, you can: be a ****phile, talk about beating women, be a bigot, racist, constantly flame and call people all manners of names and *******s, post half-naked women 24/7, threaten people IRL, etc.

But making fun of some dead celebrity will get you banned. Go figure.

bkscdw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FreightTrian View Post
    Brad Pitt only weighed 150lbs in fight club and he probably was on a girls workout.

Since this is your first post I will try to be more helpfull...
    If you want to look like he did in the movie it will be more nutrition and strict cutting to accomplish that goal, but IMO most guys want a little more beef.
    Hi, where did you get 150lbs from? thats not alot only 68kgs... seems low?
    Chris

i gotta stay fly-Y-yY-yyy zuche's Avatar
    zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brad pitt has a good amount of lean muscle especially for his weight...
    you HAVE to lift heavy to put the muscle on...
    that is just a fat loss maintanence workout he allready had the muscle so this whole routine is unrealistic
    5'9,197,16% - bulking
    "NOxplode is crack and koolaid"

i gotta stay fly-Y-yY-yyy zuche's Avatar
    zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by n2lifting View Post
    crappy workout, and lots of juice.
    i would believe he has geared some winny or decca
    hollywood is huge on those and thyroid enhancers to lose fat for actors
    5'9,197,16% - bulking
    "NOxplode is crack and koolaid"

baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Come on now guys

Don't attack him it's a legit question and a legit desire for a lot of people... I HIGHLY doubt the entire website is dedicated ONLY to people trying to bulk as much as possible and compete in competitions...some people on here do it for career others for sport and others as an occasional hobby...no need to attack those who are new or don't bypass all other social things for months at a time to get in shape.

If you're working out for strictly yourself...then your goals are going to be different than if you're working out for a sport or to get a body girls like. this guy likely wants the brad pitt look for chicks...and if any of you think being really big but having no visible abs and likely some stretch marks attracts a higher percentage of chicks than being extremely cut than you're just retarded.

If you're doing it strictly for girls...then a higher percentage are attracted to abs and definition than just sheer bulk...but you should be going for your own goals anyways.

Anyways when you reply to a thread can we try and keep it to legit and informative responses or nothing rather than calling someone's goal gay or pussy?

baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballman86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This whole thread is mainly retarded...not the guy who started it but everyone who attacked the guy or called Brad Pitt a pussy with genetics.. Some people think working out only to gain and never getting lean enough to show anything off is stupid...others just want to get as big and strong as possible bf% be dammed...who cares what somebody else's goals are...why bash them?

The guys running around saying this guy and pitt are pussies and blah blah are probably those same dude's with inferiorities and insecurities so they headed to their local gym years back after picking up some juice on the way..

The website is supposed to be for helping other guys out not name calling....grow up guys

superpumpjlb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

He took a lot of steroids dude probably like one of the best stacks out there for his body type and he was probably a steroid virgin so...jacked!... and it didn't matter how much he took because there was probably a Doctor, nutritionist, Fitness trainer, and experienced juice user with him all the time to monitor his symptoms free of charge..at least free to him of course
    MUSCLEMILK!!!!!!!!!!! HGH!!!!!!!!!! PROTIEN!!!!!!!!! POWERBARS!!!!!!!!!

Jagabombs F*cking Shower in that ****!

kpballer207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    to become like fight club brad bitt do you have to bulk first?

i use to lift at school im a bit chubby now and have a lil mass under my fat but would it be ok to cut now? to look like him?

Director:Team Ground Zero grim83's Avatar
    grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000) grim83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kpballer207 View Post
    to become like fight club brad bitt do you have to bulk first?

i use to lift at school im a bit chubby now and have a lil mass under my fat but would it be ok to cut now? to look like him?
    he has no mass, why would you need to bulk
    my thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=11891327
    My new site http://sites.google.com/site/grim83/

It isn't that they cant see the solution.
    It is that they cant see the problem.
    -G.K. Chesterton

No training session can be wasted
    by a man who is determined to succeed.
    -Brooks Kubik

astroman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kalagan View Post
    yes, i agree with you About Mathhew...in Sahara he was in very good shape....

But i will never understand : i 'm training hard since 3 years, i don't eat junkfoods but a lot of clean foods, and this guys can achieve my goal in only 6 months...WTF ??

Should i become a f***in" millionaire if i want to be lean and big ??
    you're trying to be too big. brad pitt really was about 150 in fight club. You should aim for lots of strength and low bodyfat. you'd be surprised how light you can be and still be strong when you really get in shape. Not many people are hip to that. Most of us seem to shoot for a little too heavy a weight for our actual goals. I have a similar body type and fitness level to what brad pitt had in fight club and people usually assume, at 5'11'', that I'm about 165, but I sit between 150 and 155 and get approached the most and feel the best at 150. BTW it's a great size everyone, not too skinny, not too weak, not too pussy, respected at the gym, and chicks dig it I've been bigger before and I don't care for it.

also I think that work out is inaccurate, there's another one posted all over the net that has almost the same excercises but with much more weight (225 bench, 55 arnold press, sets of 75 push ups and 25 pull ups), and that sounds more like it to me.

a good mix of interval training, circuit routines, and high volume (heavy wieght 3-5 rep) days for strength combined with a light (4-6 small-medium meals a day), clean (no processed foods) and quality diet (includes good fats and animal source protien, lots of fruits and vegetables, properly prepared grains or no grain and the rest as raw as you can) will get you there.

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    Brad Pitt looks good in Fight Club.

Coming from protein farting ex high school football players, it's not surprising you're hating on him.

Hah no seriously, he makes me question my sexuality
    protein farts suck! and im so proud of you for coming out of the closet. More power to you!
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gnuisancev3 View Post
    ya, umm, except many guys idolize certain other men's body's simply for the majority public opinion from women. And i don't know many women that would pick Vin Deisel over Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
    Vin Diesel looks like a buff Homer Simpson. I bet he eats powersauce bars

TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNavigator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, this is the workout I found when searching for this a few years back. Seems to be a bit more accurate I think.

The Fight Club Workout

So, you want the physique of Brad Pitt in Fight Club. To accomplish this first we must realize what we are trying to do. No matter what program you train with, you MUST HAVE A GOAL IN MIND.

Brad Pitt knew he must have excellent endurance and a very lean physique. This would lead many of you to believe that very high reps and low weights are the key... WRONG! In fact, this is the biggest mistake many trainees make in their quest for a lean physique. Their fears are they may grow "too muscular" or not be able to turn their head at a street crossing.

Ladies and gentleman, getting large and muscular is just plain hard. It takes years and years to achieve this type of muscularity and it is often impossible without chemical enhancement. Plus, without weight training, be it male or female, JUST losing weight will simply make you a smaller version of your previous self.

To be a natural bodybuilder will do nothing but make you lean and eye appealing. So don't worry and LIFT! We can all drop body fat and slowly add lean muscle that will give us all a Fight Club worth physique!

Perform upper body on Monday/Wednesday/Friday and Legs on Tuesday and Thursday -This seems like a lot but we are trying to SHOCK the body into KEEPING ITS MUSCLE while we drop body fat. This scenario is very difficult but can be done. Please don't do this more than 6 weeks or over training will occur!! Here we go...

Monday, Wednesday & Friday Workout: Do This 3 Times!

DB Incline Press: 3 x 6,10,15 superset with pushups to failure on last set: Rest 1 min between sets.

After last set of 15, immediately Grab Jump Rope and perform 1 minute of jumps. Even if you trip-up, keep going. The point is to get the heart rate up and keep moving. Rest 1 minute.

Close Grip Smith Machine Press: 3 x 8-10 Rest 1 min between sets

Triceps Rope Pushdowns Superset Overhead Rope Extensions: 3 x 10/10 Rest 1 min between sets.

Then immediately after last superset Grab Jump Rope and perform 1 minute of jumps. Even if you trip-up, keep going. The point is to get the heart rate up and keep moving. Rest 1 minute.

Barbell/Dumbbell curls: 3x 10-12 Rest 1 min between sets

Lat Pulldowns superset Reverse Grip Pulldowns: 3 sets x 6/6/8/8/12/12 Rest 1 min between sets

Dumbbell Rows Triple Drop Set: 3x 6/8/10

Take, for example, a 90 lb DB and do 6 reps with right arm, put down and IMMEDIATELY pick up 30% less weight, say 60 lbs and do 8 reps, then reduce by 30% more and rep out until failure. Repeat with left arm.

Then immediately Grab Jump Rope after last set of exercise and perform 1 minute of jumps. Even if you trip-up, keep going. The point is to get the heart rate up and keep moving. Rest 1 minute.

Shoulders Press 3 x 8 superset lateral raises after each set.

Abs: After each workout and no rest between the exercises

Crunches: 1 set x 25
    Leg Raises: 1 set x 15
    Rope Crunches: 1 set x 10
    After each upper body weight workout do 20 minutes on bike/treadmill or elliptical.

Tuesday & Thursday: Do This 3 Step System 2-3 Times

Lunges across gym, on sidewalk or football field. Do 50 with each leg.

Rest 1 minute

Bodyweight squats x 1 set of 25

Rest 1 minute

Leg Extensions Superset Leg Curls 3 sets of 25/25

Do 30 minutes of cardio, low intensity of your choice (walk on treadmill, bike, elliptical) after your leg training.

Weekend: Cardio Of Your Choice For 30 Minutes
    Failure Is Not An Option, In The Gym It Is A Target!

http://fitforlifept.org.uk

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mikemc417 View Post
    Brad's diet is the most important aspect when it comes to getting him in shape for a role. Don't just think he trains hard in the gym, his diet accounts for much of his success in achieving the physique produces. For his Fight Club role Pitt took on a very strict and consistent diet eating six small meals a day which included a Whey Protein Powder and on occasion some protein bars, no other supplements were used by Pitt, however much of his nutrition came from whole foods high in protein like Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Lean Meat, Eggs and Cottage Cheese. Carbohydrates were very clean and included Wholewheats and Grains, Green Vegetables, Oats and Rice Cakes, which were then tappered off in his last two meals of the day.
    Breakfast would be: 6 eggs, 6 whites, 7 yellow and 75g of oatmeal with raisins. Occasionally Pitt would replace the eggs with a Protein Shake if his schedule was tight.
    Midmorning snack: Tinned Tuna in Wholewheat Pitta Breads
    Lunch: 2 x Chicken Breasts, 75-100g Brown Rice or Pasta and green veggies
    Mid-afternoon snack [Pre-Workout]: protein bar or Whey Protein Shake and a Banana
    Post Workout: Whey Protein Shake and a Banana
    Dinner: Grilled fish or chicken, brown rice or pasta, vegetables, and salad.
    Evening Snack: Casein Protein Shake Protein shake or Low Fat Cottage Cheese (Slow Release Protein)

That was taken from some website you gotta get jacked first then cut
    that looks like a very well balanced diet

NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000) NateDG72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by krott5333 View Post
    that looks like a very well balanced diet
    Ugh non-existant fat intake ftl?

No PB, no nuts, maybe one piece of fish a day.

And WTF is 6 eggs, 6 Whites, 7 yellow? Is yellow a food source? I thought it was a color.

Anyways old thread is old, and if you want to look like a skinny guy with abs it actually isn't that hard. Don't expect women to start being allover your jock cause you look like that though. Girls wanna do Pitt because he is a pretty boy millionaire actor with what they consider a good body.

wingedsailor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheRooster View Post
    This looks good, and very believable.

I am around 194lbs after taking 1 month off drinking and weighing 203lbs, so nearly 10 pounds loss, which is pretty good for me because I have never dieted before. I am around 5'11''.

I am new, and I know this is a body building forum...but I am really looking for something like this. I would like to lose 10-15 more pounds and simply lose as much fat as I can and be cut.

I have been looking for his workout from the movie forever...but is this the real one? Where is it from? Is there anything else I should be doing to reach that cut body and lose 10-15 more pounds?
    I lost about that amount of weight just by cutting out the beer and working out. Keep at it and you should not have any issues. I have read that if you want to lose weight that the best muscle group to workout is your legs. The reason for this (and I am sorry if I do not get this absolutely correct) is that because it is such as large group that you actually burn more calories. Feel free to correct me as I am not a expert.

LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightCrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel stupider every time one of these threads gets bumped back up and I have to see it. Just let it die. This is called bodybuilding.com not anorexicmale.com. If you want to emulate a physique then post threads about how to look like Steve Reeves or Dave Draper and forget these Hollywood guys that have nothing on champion bodybuilders.

tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000) tanikR32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just stumbled on this thread and it is amusing...respect to Dave Draper I worked out at his gym when I lived in Santa Cruz when I was a youngin

sf3349 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sf3349 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sf3349 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sf3349 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sf3349 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sf3349 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sf3349 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lord Balaguer View Post
    Come on please can anyone explain the workout? Thanx a lot
    Check out this website: http://www.bestfitnessworkout.com/th...t-troy-workout. I have used man Brad Pitt Troy Workout routines and this seems to be the best.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Here's the latest paparazzi photo of Braddd Pittt in teh gymz, touting his "workout:"

Enough of this skinny movie-star bulls**t.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lmao! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ironwill2008 again...
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Registered User romanianburrito's Avatar
    romanianburrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just to add to alot of the posts... bradd pitt isnt 6'0.. he probably wishes. hes like 5'8 or 5'9. and he weighs under 160. which isnt that big. and all he is is cut up in that movie. so i mean hes not big at all.. muscle makes you a man. i mean i read the post about the feminizing of america... it seems to be true. boys are starting to be considered men.... i say that if you want girls to fight for you then lose weight and look like that. if you want to be able to fight for your girl then start lifting heavy. eat till youre happy with the muscle or discontent with the fat then keep adjusting till you reach your goal... that is all

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by romanianburrito View Post
    just to add to alot of the posts... bradd pitt isnt 6'0.. he probably wishes. hes like 5'8 or 5'9. and he weighs under 160. which isnt that big. and all he is is cut up in that movie. so i mean hes not big at all.. muscle makes you a man. i mean i read the post about the feminizing of america... it seems to be true. boys are starting to be considered men.... i say that if you want girls to fight for you then lose weight and look like that. if you want to be able to fight for your girl then start lifting heavy. eat till youre happy with the muscle or discontent with the fat then keep adjusting till you reach your goal... that is all
    strong lifecoaching
    ppl come here with a variety of different goals.
    but ok your a badass, we get it.
    "Though the concept is not scientifically validated in detail (it should be considered as a hypothesis rather than a scientific theory), it is useful from a practical standpoint. When training athletes, it is impossible to wait until scientific research provides all of the necessary knowledge." Vladmir M. Zatsiorsky, Ph.D.

Registered User romanianburrito's Avatar
    romanianburrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gomez26 View Post
    strong lifecoaching
    ppl come here with a variety of different goals.
    but ok your a badass, we get it.
    not really hardcore at all. i enjoy doing mma so thats why i use fighting as an example. true people have different goals but brad pitt isn't built in that movie... i guess i shouldve thought some people want to look small.. my goals would look more like 175 at 5'8 if not more... plus 13 inch arms arent impressive either way...

YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YuriyAngorinv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Помощь при по&

В наше время, очень тяжело найти хорошую vakansii freeforums org]работу,
    с достойной заработной платой Не отчаивайтесь, посмотрите в наших базах
    Мы собираем только vakansii freeforums org]лучшие вакансии,
    на vakansii freeforums org]рынке труда России

vakansii freeforums org/topic-t4571 html][img]personaljob ru/i/headtext1 gif[/img]
    vakansii freeforums org/topic-t2970 html vakansii freeforums org/topic-t13065 html vakansii freeforums org/topic-t1974 html
    vakansii freeforums org/1c-flash-t7320 html vakansii freeforums org/topic-t9213 html vakansii freeforums org/topic-t7326 html

vakansii freeforums org/topic-t8881 html][img]catsbreeds ru/21 jpg[/img]
    vakansii freeforums org/topic-t337 html vakansii freeforums org/topic-t5539 html vakansii freeforums org/topic-t1397 html
    vakansii freeforums org/topic-t11142 htmlvakansii freeforums org/topic-t12306 htmlvakansii freeforums org/topic-t13543 html
    vakansii freeforums org/topic-t1163 htmlvakansii freeforums org/viewtopic php?f=9&t=8004&view=unreadvakansii freeforums org/topic-t4053 html

JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know why anyone would want to look like a beat-up meth addict but to each his own I suppose... good luck, although there are much more efficient ways of getting to 150lbs lean.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread is from 2006.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*