Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Truth Speaker

New Professional Bodybuilding Organization

The IFBB now has some competition.

http://www.thermolife.com/forum/index.php

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It'd be interesting to see the sponsors and the kind of money they're gonna put up before we get too excited.....

Truth Speaker
    Originally Posted by The Abomination
    It'd be interesting to see the sponsors and the kind of money they're gonna put up before we get too excited.....
    It says in the press release that the minimum prize money per show will be $30,000 USD.

Right now the minimum prize money for the IFBB is $20,000 USD and has been for about 10 years, maybe more.

That is a pretty good place to start for a new organization and I think most professional bodybuilders would agree.

Don't be surprised if the IFBB starts to raise the bar and do a little more for the athletes now that there is another option on the horizon.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hopefully some competition will push it to be better all around

Rock You Like a Hurricane ryuten's Avatar
    ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000) ryuten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    hopefully some competition will push it to be better all around
    yea hopefully the bodybuidlers would be looking much healthier and have no GH guts. as much as i'm a fan of ronnie, i hate the fact that they gotta put their body through so much abuse. i'd rather see him die of old age than cuz of the damage done to his body by the drugs. at least to me, bodybuilding's more than getting as huge as humanly possible.

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    will see, and what is that forum i joined all about?

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    About damn time, at least now joe and ben dont have a choice, they are ghonna HAVe to pay the athletes what they deserve and give them health benfits and insurance etc....or else the other federation will....

Bout damn time this happened, i hope that this new federation is being run by some hella rich japanese guys aswell, so they'll pump as much money into the fed and competitions and athletes contracts as they need to to make it attractive enough for the athletes to defect from the IFBB.......

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is no doubt former Olympia promoter and IFBB VP Wayne DeMilia's organization. Supposedly they held an expo in Chicago recently that was very poorly attended. It sounds like IFBB athletes will be able to crossover and compete and thus earn extra money, but will they then lose their IFBB cards? Probably. Here's what worries me:

"Pro Division Inc is not a sport federation, but rather a corporation in the business of Bodybuilding entertainment. Our plan is to promote events by incorporating a high intensity of theatrical components, not only present the physique at it highest echelon but also to entertain the fans with veracity and excitement."

"Corporation in the business of bodybuilding entertainment" - if you change bodybuilding to wrestling you have the WWE. Remember when McMahon changed the WWF from a sports federation to an entertainment corp., hence the F to E?

"A high intensity of theatrical components" - damn, this sounds like d-bags screaming into microphones. "Everybody knows I whipped his ass at the Ironman, everybody knows I will whip his ass here tonight!" Good grief!

"Entertain the fans with veracity and excitment." Veracity = truth. No, no, lie to us, that's much more exciting.

Hey, if it helps the guys make more money and get better healthcare I'm all for it, but it sounds like it's gonna be D-U-M-B.

BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FarEastBeast
    This is no doubt former Olympia promoter and IFBB VP Wayne DeMilia's organization. Supposedly they held an expo in Chicago recently that was very poorly attended. It sounds like IFBB athletes will be able to crossover and compete and thus earn extra money, but will they then lose their IFBB cards? Probably. Here's what worries me:

"Pro Division Inc is not a sport federation, but rather a corporation in the business of Bodybuilding entertainment. Our plan is to promote events by incorporating a high intensity of theatrical components, not only present the physique at it highest echelon but also to entertain the fans with veracity and excitement."

"Corporation in the business of bodybuilding entertainment" - if you change bodybuilding to wrestling you have the WWE. Remember when McMahon changed the WWF from a sports federation to an entertainment corp., hence the F to E? The main reason he did that was due to legal reasons, the 'WWF' is the name of a animal protection company or charity or some **** like that, and they by law own the rights to the name.....so vince changed the company name from WWF to WWE.

"A high intensity of theatrical components" - damn, this sounds like d-bags screaming into microphones. "Everybody knows I whipped his ass at the Ironman, everybody knows I will whip his ass here tonight!" Good grief!

"Entertain the fans with veracity and excitment." Veracity = truth. No, no, lie to us, that's much more exciting.

Hey, if it helps the guys make more money and get better healthcare I'm all for it, but it sounds like it's gonna be D-U-M-B.
    I dont kno if all what is said there is true, they just wanna jazz it up through the website in an attempt to get more interest and backing for it, if they put on " its gonna be the same old **** as the IFBB comps only with a different name...." it dont sound to appealing does it

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OK, but why did McMahon go to WWE? It was for tax purposes wasn't it? He couldn't claim he was running a sports federation because the outcomes were pre-determined. Will that be the case with the Pro Division? Spread it around, create drama, rivalry, back-and-forth wins, that sort of thing? Anyone know more about the ramifications of "sports federation" vs. "entertainment corporation"? I just hope it's for some reason other than making bodybuilding into a soap opera. Make it more of a sport, not less IMO.

V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK, but why did McMahon go to WWE? It was for tax purposes wasn't it? He couldn't claim he was running a sports federation because the outcomes were pre-determined. Will that be the case with the Pro Division? Spread it around, create drama, rivalry, back-and-forth wins, that sort of thing? Anyone know more about the ramifications of "sports federation" vs. "entertainment corporation"? I just hope it's for some reason other than making bodybuilding into a soap opera. Make it more of a sport, not less IMO.
    read the bolded text BB4 life wrote when he quoted you

WWF was sued and forced to change to WWE because the name WWF was copyrighted by the world wildlife fund

also, vince mcmahon made a fed like this one awhile back.....it folded in its first year(almost positive it folded that fast)

Originally Posted by V5RED

WWF was sued and forced to change to WWE because the name WWF was copyrighted by the world wildlife fund

also, vince mcmahon made a fed like this one awhile back.....it folded in its first year(almost positive it folded that fast)

It last 2 years, top IFBB pros such as gary strydom an mike christian defected over to vinces new federation....when it folded Thw weiders took them back, but they never won or came close again wonder why

Originally Posted by V5RED

Oh, thanks, I missed that the first time around. I still remember news reports about the sports vs. entertainment aspect of pro wrestling and I'd like to know the connection between sports fed/entertainment corp. with the new Pro Division. OK, I'll go search . . .

OK, so I did some checking and yes, World Wildlife Fund sued and won and that's why Vince changed the name (not that I doubted you BB ) That had nothing to do with what I remembered about changing it from a sports federation to an entertainment corporation. As far as that all I could find was:

"Breaking the biggest taboo, Vince was the first promoter to openly admit that wrestling was entertainment and not a sport. (Doing so allowed him to avoid having to answer to any official governing bodies.)"

This doesn't explain much, so if anybody else knows or can find more about the reasons for Vince's admission, please post it. The new Pro Division being an entertainment corp. may have nothing to do with that, but it might. I'm just curious.

Truth Speaker
    Oh, thanks, I missed that the first time around. I still remember news reports about the sports vs. entertainment aspect of pro wrestling and I'd like to know the connection between sports fed/entertainment corp. with the new Pro Division. OK, I'll go search . . .
    Sports federations have international rules that they need to abide by (which the IFBB has done a good job at ignoring).

An entertainment corporation can do what it wants.

Originally Posted by Truth Speaker
    Sports federations have international rules that they need to abide by (which the IFBB has done a good job at ignoring).

An entertainment corporation can do what it wants.
    Thanks man. Not to belabor the point, but I wonder which rules DeMilia wants to be free from. Which international rules do you think the IFBB has done a good job at ignoring?

Truth Speaker
    Thanks man. Not to belabor the point, but I wonder which rules DeMilia wants to be free from. Which international rules do you think the IFBB has done a good job at ignoring?

The IFBB has ignored election regulations and financial reporting guidelines for years, just to name a few. I am sure there are quite a few more. They use the benefits of being an International Sports Federation but run it like a private business. This would be fine if they gave something back to the athletes but the IFBB is a one way street and the athletes all suffer because of the way it is run.

Moreover, one of the main reasons the new Pro Division was registered as a entertainment corporation is because if was registered as a Sports Federation authorities in foreign countries would have the power to storm an event drug test athletes and make arrests on the spot (if there were any doping violations).

The Pro Division plans to hold some of its major contests abroad and by registering as an entertainment corporation they do not have to worry about anything like that taking place.

It is just entertainment, not a sport as defined by international regulations/law.

Entertainment where the judging is fair and based on what is present on the day of the show NOT what has been predetermined it should be.

I can’t say who but I can tell you some BIG name IFBB athletes will be making the jump.

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The IFBB has ignored election regulations and financial reporting guidelines for years, just to name a few. I am sure there are quite a few more. They use the benefits of being an International Sports Federation but run it like a private business. This would be fine if they gave something back to the athletes but the IFBB is a one way street and the athletes all suffer because of the way it is run.

Moreover, one of the main reasons the new Pro Division was registered as a entertainment corporation is because if was registered as a Sports Federation authorities in foreign countries would have the power to storm an event drug test athletes and make arrests on the spot (if there were any doping violations).

The Pro Division plans to hold some of its major contests abroad and by registering as an entertainment corporation they do not have to worry about anything like that taking place.

It is just entertainment, not a sport as defined by international regulations/law.

Entertainment where the judging is fair and based on what is present on the day of the show NOT what has been predetermined it should be.

I can’t say who but I can tell you some BIG name IFBB athletes will be making the jump.
    one question one comment.....first, if the IFBB is registered as an international sports organization then can't they be raided now and couldnt any atheletes found doping be arrested?

and the comment is, I think its sad that people are willing to change bodybuilding into entertainment just to protect drug use

Truth Speaker
    Originally Posted by Quelly
    one question one comment.....first, if the IFBB is registered as an international sports organization then can't they be raided now and couldnt any atheletes found doping be arrested?

and the comment is, I think its sad that people are willing to change bodybuilding into entertainment just to protect drug use
    The answer to your first question is yes.

...and if I may comment on your comment, that is not the only reason why the Pro Division was registered as an "entertainment corporation". That is one reason there are others, but that was one reason in particular I thought was worth noting right off the bat.

In fact regarding drug testing, the Pro Division plans on implementing incremental drug testing on its own but I think it was a wise decision to protect the athletes from possible targeted prosecution.

The other reasons have to do with elections, money regulations and other intricate protocol that the founders of the organization know much more about than myself and it was their choice to register as a private business rather than a sports federation in order to give the fans a better show and treat the athletes better.

I can vouch that the intentions are in the right place.

There will be several more press releases in the coming weeks outlining more details.

Stay tuned.

Truth Speaker
    As promised:

For Immediate Release
    February 8, 2006

PRO DIVISION INC ANNOUNCES NEW JUDGING CRITERIA FOR 2006 SCHEDULE

Pro Division Inc has announced today the judging criteria for their 2006 competition/event schedule which commences in September.

Wayne S. DeMilia, CEO of Pro Division Inc states, “The main points in the judging procedure are the easily defined rounds and the rewarding of the athletes for aesthetics, symmetry, and entertainment value as well as muscle size and definition.“

Executive Judging Director John Calascione, who will serve as Chief Judge at all events, has formulated the groundwork to underwrite fair judging on all levels.

“The judges will be constantly rotated, not only to prevent the same judges from judging the same event every year, but also to insure that every panel will be different. Judges will be assessed every six months and judges who cannot meet the standards that are required will first be asked to attend additional judging clinics. If the judge is still not up to standard, he/she will not be included on future panels,” said Calascione at a recent Pro Division Inc. summit.

Both DeMilia and Calascione guarantee that any improprieties, connections, associations or collusion between judges and/or judges and competitors can result in the judge not only being removed from a panel but also removed from consideration from all future judging panels.

Any questions, comments or interest in the judging procedures and rules for Pro Division Inc should direct them via email to prodivisioninc@yahoo.com.

Pro Division Inc judging rules for 2006 are as follows:

JUDGING RULES

All competitions in Pro Division, Inc will be judged using the placement system. When there are more than 20 athletes in a competition, judges will judge from 1 to 15 with all other athletes receiving a 16. When there are 20 or less competitors in a competition, the judges will place them from 1 to 20 in each appropriate round.

Each competition will have a minimum of seven judges and an alternate judge. The alternate score will only be used is one of the seven voting judges is unable to continue in the competition.

In major competitions there will be eleven judges and an alternate judge. In major competitions, computer scoring will be used with the alternate score being determined at random by the computer in each round.

Judges will have the opportunity to call their individual comparisons in rounds one and two.

Judges will be instructed to mark down any athlete with gynecomastia. Any type of artificial muscle augmentation, either by implants or any other type of foreign substance to enhance the muscle size or shape will also be cause for the judges to lower the athlete’s placing.

The contest will be judged based on five rounds, with each round being an equal 20% of the score. The athlete with the lowest score after five rounds is the winner.

SCORE #1--ROUND 1—Symmetry & Aesthetics—20%

WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR:
    The judges are looking for overall symmetry, aesthetics, balance and proportion. There should be a “V” taper from the shoulders to the waist. The stomach region should be muscular yet small and tight from all angles. From the front, the thighs should have an outer sweep and the calves should show an inner muscle belly. There skin should show an overall tightness from all angles.

Muscularity and size should be taken into account in this round, but the overall aesthetic look of the body should take precedence.

PROCEDURE:
    In this round the athlete is viewed and compared from four sides, (quarter poses front, right side, back, left side), in the semi relaxed position. In all four positions knees are to be locked, feet are to be no more than 2 inches apart, and there is to be no twisting of the upper torso.

The athletes will come out in groups of no more than ten at a time to do the quarter poses as a group, and then compared 2 or 3 at a time. When all the judges are satisfied, athletes are placed, score sheets marked and given to the head judge.

SCORE #2--ROUND 2—Muscularity in the Seven Compulsory Poses—20%

WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR:
    The judges are looking for size, muscularity, definition and separation based just upon the seven compulsory poses.

PROCEDURE:
    The athletes will be judged in the seven compulsory poses:

A. Front Double Biceps
    B. Front Lat Spread
    C. Side Chest
    D. Rear Double Bicep
    E. Rear Lat Spread
    F. Front Abdominal & Thighs
    G. Front Most Muscular Crab

The athletes will come out and do the seven compulsory poses individually (when there are more than 20 athletes in a competition, the athletes will be brought out 2 at a time), then be brought out and compared in groups of 2, 3 or 4.

SCORE #3--ROUND 3A--FREE POSING—20%

WHAT THE JUDGES ARE LOOKING FOR
    The judges are judging the overall physique on all points (aesthetics, muscularity, size, balance, proportion, and symmetry) but only what the athlete shows them. If an athlete hides his weak points, it is to his advantage and the judge will base the score on what is presented. This score is based solely on the body, not presentation.

PROCEDURE
    Each athlete presents his body as he wants it to be seen, choreographed to music for approximately three minutes. . If he has weak points on his physique or weak poses, he is not required to do them He is to present his body to his best advantage to the judges.

SCORE #4--ROUND 3B—ENTERTAINMENT QUALITY—20%

The judges will be giving a second score solely on the entertainment value of the posing routine. Props and special effects can be used, but the athlete must remember that if the body is covered too much or for too long, or if the effects prevent the adequate presentation of the body in the judge’s mind, it could effect the score in round 3A.

SCORE #5—ROUND 4—FINAL POSEDOWN—20%

This is the judge’s final chance to assess the athlete’s physique. The judges are first looking at the physique as a whole, then breaking it down to symmetry, aesthetics, muscularity, size, balance and proportion.

PROCEDURE
    The top six will come out as a group in numerical order. The judges can ask the head judge for repositioning of the athletes if necessary to aid in the judging. Athletes will first do quarter turns as a group, then the seven compulsory poses as a group. The head judge will then order the athletes to “posedown” and the athletes will break into free posing of their choice to out do the other athletes on stage.

Truth Speaker
    For Immediate Release
    February 14, 2006

PRO DIVISION INC ANNOUNCES MEDICAL BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS

Pro Division Inc announced today an agreement with McLean Hospital, part of Harvard Medical School, to provide medical benefits for Pro Division Inc members.

McLean Hospital will conduct complete comprehensive yearly physicals for all Pro Division Inc. athletes. This is an unprecedented step in the healthcare of professional bodybuilding athletes.

Wayne S. DeMilia, CEO of Pro Division Inc states, “The main part of any show or competition is the athletes. Without them, there is no event. We must concern ourselves with the health of the athletes to not only insure the longevity of the athlete, but also of the sport.

What precipitated this action by Pro Division Inc is the number of untimely deaths and severe medical problems that has beset the sport the past 24 months.

DeMilia goes on to say, “Three top male athletes have needed kidney transplants over a two year time span. Something has to be done. Heart attacks and bypass surgery become all too common. Athletes under the age of 40 are suffering strokes. Something has to be done and we will be doing it.”

“We are taking a bold step in order to detect problems early, with the desired result being to save lives. We all know that early detection with any medical problem gives the best possible chance to defeat the problem. We are looking to give our athletes that fighting chance.”

“We also know that this is a benefit for all athletes, whether they live in the U.S. or not. We want to do something in the medical area for all athletes that participate in our shows.”

Any questions or comments should be directed to Pro Division Inc via email at prodivisioninc@yahoo.com.

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For Immediate Release
    February 14, 2006

PRO DIVISION INC ANNOUNCES MEDICAL BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS

Pro Division Inc announced today an agreement with McLean Hospital, part of Harvard Medical School, to provide medical benefits for Pro Division Inc members.

McLean Hospital will conduct complete comprehensive yearly physicals for all Pro Division Inc. athletes. This is an unprecedented step in the healthcare of professional bodybuilding athletes.

Wayne S. DeMilia, CEO of Pro Division Inc states, “The main part of any show or competition is the athletes. Without them, there is no event. We must concern ourselves with the health of the athletes to not only insure the longevity of the athlete, but also of the sport.

What precipitated this action by Pro Division Inc is the number of untimely deaths and severe medical problems that has beset the sport the past 24 months.

DeMilia goes on to say, “Three top male athletes have needed kidney transplants over a two year time span. Something has to be done. Heart attacks and bypass surgery become all too common. Athletes under the age of 40 are suffering strokes. Something has to be done and we will be doing it.”

“We are taking a bold step in order to detect problems early, with the desired result being to save lives. We all know that early detection with any medical problem gives the best possible chance to defeat the problem. We are looking to give our athletes that fighting chance.”

“We also know that this is a benefit for all athletes, whether they live in the U.S. or not. We want to do something in the medical area for all athletes that participate in our shows.”

Any questions or comments should be directed to Pro Division Inc via email at prodivisioninc@yahoo.com.

wow

dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i am sort of interested...

Please welcome Pro Division Champion . . . Kenny Jones!!!

Seriously, it will be interesting to see who jumps, and what the IFBB's reaction is to it. No one who has a shot to win the O or the Arnold will go near it if the IFBB won't let them compete in both, I can tell you that. So if that's the case, and I think most would think it is, you're looking at guys like Kamali, maybe Melvin Anthony, maybe Darrem Charles. What's interesting is that the Arnold is wide open with Jay not in it, and the Olympia will in the next two or three years be open as well, though as of right now, IMO Jay is the clear heir apparent to Big Ron.

Truth Speaker
    This is the info you have been waiting for:

For Immediate Release
    February 28, 2006

PRO DIVISION INC ANNOUNCES CRITIRIA FOR MEMBERSHIP

Pro Division Inc announced today the ways in which athletes can participate in Pro Division Inc competitions/events.

Wayne S. DeMilia, CEO of Pro Division Inc states, “We have been inundated with requests from athletes encompassing every point on the globe. We are totally elated from the massive response we have received from interested athletes. We have formulated a program to be not only open and progressive, but also honest and fair.”

Pro Division Inc will consider for pro status in their program athletes who meet the following criteria.

Any male athlete who has achieved pro status from any other organization.
    Any male athlete who has won a national or international title from any other organization.

In addition, because we have received so many requests from amateur athletes wishing to participate in our events, we have set up a program to achieve that goal.

Pro Division Inc will promote each year a series of “Amateur Pro Qualifiers.” These events will be run for the sole purpose of amateur athletes achieving pro status in Pro Division Inc.

The first three of such events will be promoted on the following dates and locations:

1. Florida August 11-12
    2. Las Vegas August 25-26
    3. New York City September 15

Each event will have five weight divisions, and for our first year, the top two in each weight division will receive pro status. Weight divisions are as follows:

Up to 175 pounds
    Over 175, up to and including 190 pounds
    Over 190, up to and including 205 pounds
    Over 205, up to and including 220 pounds
    Over 220 pounds

The Sports Act of 1978, and a subsequent ruling on the matter in 1983, has given amateur athletes the right to compete in any organization any time they wish without fear of threats or reprisals.

Anyone wishing to join Pro Division Inc should do so by contacting us at prodivisioninc@yahoo.com. Our next press release will announce our fall contest schedule.

flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaxman78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wbf

there was another org wbf
    they had only one show in 1992
    they wanted to fetch money through bodybuilding with new way of presentation
    after one show the closed down thier shop
    i congrutulate and wish good for this new org . if you really promote
    the sport but never go only for money (as wbf people did )

Truth Speaker
    For Immediate Release
    March 22, 2006

PRO DIVISION INC ANNOUNCES THE RETURN OF NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

Pro Division Inc is proud to announce the initial event on their schedule with the return of NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS, September 15th and 16th at the Town Hall Theater in New York City.

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS is the second longest running professional event in Bodybuilding history with the show this fall being 27th edition of the event.

The event will take place over two days with the Friday night affair being an Amateur Pro Qualifier in which the top two finishers in each of the five weight divisions will earn “pro status” in Pro Division Inc and be eligible to compete as a professional in Night of Champions the next day. Saturday will feature the NOC judging at 2:00PM and the NOC finals at 8:00PM.

Wayne S. DeMilia, CEO of Pro Division Inc states, “We are pleased and privileged to have Night of Champions be the opening of this new beginning, but we will also keep parts of the past to have this event remain as a compass for the navigation of the sport. I am elated that Charles Blake, the greatest stage innovator and designer in Bodybuilding history, will be at my side to elevate the level of NOC to heights never before achieved. Charles will not only outdo anything ever seen at a Bodybuilding event, he will also bring in his staff of lighting, staging and audio aficionados to give the fans an evening of entertainment and amazement that will be hard pressed to match.

DeMilia goes on, “We are also happy to bring the event back to the Town Hall Theater, the location of the first NOC in 1978. Town Hall is a beautiful intimate theater, with state of the art lighting and sound. With no orchestra pit, the site lines are perfect and the fans will feel that they are right on top of the stage. In fact, from the front row of the loge boxes in the balcony to the front of the stage is only 29 feet. This will give the fans the opportunity to see details in the physique that, in the past, was only available to the judges.”

In closing, DeMilia announces, “This is only our first event of 2006. Our next press release will announce other events on the PDI fall contest schedule. We are on track to have a minimum of 6 shows this fall, 12 to 15 shows in 2007, and 25 pro events encompassing all major continents by the 2010 season.”

Anyone wishing to purchase tickets for NOC should do so by contacting us at prodivisioninc@yahoo.com.

dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbcb314 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When can yall announce who is going to be in it?

Truth Speaker
    For Immediate Release
    March 29, 2006

PRO DIVISION INC ANNOUNCES THE FIRST GROUP OF EUROPEAN EVENTS

Pro Division Inc is proud to announce the initial events on their European schedule. Listed are the first three events. Other PDI European events will be announced in our next press release.

DATE CONTEST& LOCATION PRIZE MONEY
    Oct 20th Slovak Pro Championships, Kosice, Slovakia $30,000.
    Oct 21st Hungarian Pro Championships, Budapest, Hungary $30,000.
    Oct 22nd British Pro Championships, London, England $30,000.

PDI promoters will be paying full expenses for a minimum of eight athletes and they will cover hotel for most of the other athletes who will be traveling on their own money. Athletes receiving full expenses will not only receive their travel but also a private room at each location and $75. expense money per night at each location.

The judging panels will be different for each event in order to make each competition as impartial and non-discriminatory as possible. The panels will feature judges from different amateur and pro organizations from all over the world as well as recently retired pro bodybuilders. All events will be judged under the new and innovative PDI judging system.

Pro Division CEO Wayne S. DeMilia states, “We are ecstatic with the response we have received in the amount of promoters who have come forward to be part of this new venture. The promoters who were more advanced in their promotional preparation will be doing shows in our opening year. The other promoters are already organizing their events for the 2007 season. “

These events occur one month after the initial PDI event, Night of Champions XXVII. NOC will be offering $50,000. in prize money plus the $5,000. NOC ring.

In closing, DeMilia announces, “As we have stated previously, 2006 is only our first year and we feel we are ahead of schedule. There was much skepticism on whether or not we would even have one event. We are still on course to have a minimum of 6 shows this fall, 12 to 15 shows in 2007, and 25 pro events encompassing all major continents by the 2010 season.”

Anyone wishing to purchase tickets for any of the announced 2006 PDI events or any athletes interested in competing should do so by contacting us at prodivisioninc@yahoo.com.

Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nkozyra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    God, this will be the biggest bust.