DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Are there any Pros which have really bad acne?

I don't think so, but why? Why do they not have really bad acne due to juicing like hell? Do they have a secret?

Registered User chris_mcfarlane's Avatar
    chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_mcfarlane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow ur dumb

MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaskedManiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I Remember Seeing Yates When I Was Younger In Our Gym And His Skin Was Rough To Look At.

The
    Maniac.

haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Duke, do you ever wonder why you are in the red?
    Owe reps to:

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by haggy0927 View Post
    What is about his question you don't like?

I've also wondered how the pros keep their skin clear. Anyone who isn't a douchebag have any idea?

haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    What is about his question you don't like?

I've also wondered how the pros keep their skin clear. Anyone who isn't a douchebag have any idea?
    Okay, maybe I was a little harsh but all he had to do was google it. (www.acne.org) Acne is not caused by juicing although some claim that it is a side effect.

Acne - is a disorder that causes outbreaks of skin lesions commonly called pimples. It is caused by the skin's oil glands making too much sebum, an oily substance, which leads to plugged pores. It also can be caused by the rapid production of a bacteria P. acnes.

Acne lesions occur mostly on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. It is the most common skin disease. Although acne is not a serious health threat, severe acne can lead to disfiguring and permanent scarring.

In order to keep it in check one must see a dermo to get treatments. I did hear anecdotally that a person who tans a lot (tanning beds) can minimize the effects of acne and have clearer skin. I hope that helps.
    Last edited by haggy0927; 01-28-2008 at 04:09 PM.
    Owe reps to:

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Accutane. If you don't dick around like some douche bags and actually follow the instructions, you probably won't encounter acne again in your life. I've seen AMAZING results when my friends had used it.

I get a few zits from time to time but my skin is generally clear. Every now and again I'll have a small outbreak, like with the three zits I have on my chest/shoulders and two on my face, and it irritates me to no end. But fortunately I'm no where near the level that some people get to. I couldn't justify using accutane because of the health complications but if I had severe acne then it would be a serious consideration.

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow this thread sucks..

Anyway I believe Ruhl has some minor facial acne

tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerlawson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think this a pretty good question myself...i have very corse bodyhair and when i shave i get horrible razor rash..i use bikini zone (only thing my x wife taught me lol) but anybody have any tips on how to shave and not break out as bad???

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TJ_Strong View Post
    Wow this thread sucks..
    Thanks for your input TJ Flannel.

Accutane is good but it doesn't always work. I've been on three courses of the stuff over an eight year period and my acnes only just started to settle down.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    I am.

Oh wait, sorry, misread the screenname.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Thanks for your input TJ Flannel.

Accutane is good but it doesn't always work. I've been on three courses of the stuff over an eight year period and my acnes only just started to settle down.
    No problem flang wang

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tylerlawson View Post
    i think this a pretty good question myself...i have very corse bodyhair and when i shave i get horrible razor rash..i use bikini zone (only thing my x wife taught me lol) but anybody have any tips on how to shave and not break out as bad???
    I have the same problem. I get razor burn when I shave my happy trail sometimes. Even when I use lotion. How can you prevent this?
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

[[Insert title here]] superfunk's Avatar
    superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000) superfunk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay, maybe I was a little harsh but all he had to do was google it. (www.acne.org) Acne is not caused by juicing although some claim that it is a side effect.
    You've obviously never seen a middle-aged juicer with b-acne. Not every juicer gets acne, just like not every teenager gets acne, but high hormone levels do cause acne in many people.

From your link btw:
    Acne by its very nature can be considered a hormonal disease. Hormones are responsible for the maturation of the oil glands in our skin. This is why children do not experience acne.
    More specifically, acne may be precipitated by androgens
    Ever wonder what AAS stands for?
    "Governments don't want a population capable of critical thinking. They want obedient workers, people just smart enough to run the machines and just dumb enough to passively accept their situation" - George Carlin

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)

Acne - is a disorder that causes outbreaks of skin lesions commonly called pimples. It is caused by the skin's oil glands making too much sebum, an oily substance, which leads to plugged pores. It also can be caused by the rapid production of a bacteria P. acnes.

Acne lesions occur mostly on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. It is the most common skin disease. Although acne is not a serious health threat, severe acne can lead to disfiguring and permanent scarring.

In order to keep it in check one must see a dermo to get treatments. I did hear anecdotally that a person who tans a lot (tanning beds) can minimize the effects of acne and have clearer skin. I hope that helps.
    Spoken like a true armchair expert. Until you use, you won't know the lasting effects it has. I never had more than a dozen zits until the age of 21. After my first cycle I broke out and continued to do so, on or off.

It is hormonal. Juice = hormones. Get the picture?

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh, and to answer the threadstarter. Generally an anti-biotic in the tetracyclne famly like minocine is enough, especially when combined with facial cleansers and tanning. If that fails, accutane will get rid of it and keep it off for a very long time.

DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50) DUKELEICHER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chan_ho_nam View Post
    Spoken like a true armchair expert. Until you use, you won't know the lasting effects it has. I never had more than a dozen zits until the age of 21. After my first cycle I broke out and continued to do so, on or off.

It is hormonal. Juice = hormones. Get the picture?
    Exactly.
    It's amazing how somebody can be so naive and think acne and hormones have nothing to do with each other...

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pro Active Solutions.

Works for Jessica Simpson

carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carman336 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tanning and mild antibiotics. Some probably also use some of the acne washes and skin creams but I'll guarantee you most of it is the first 2 I listed.

John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    Accutane. If you don't dick around like some douche bags and actually follow the instructions, you probably won't encounter acne again in your life. I've seen AMAZING results when my friends had used it.

I get a few zits from time to time but my skin is generally clear. Every now and again I'll have a small outbreak, like with the three zits I have on my chest/shoulders and two on my face, and it irritates me to no end. But fortunately I'm no where near the level that some people get to. I couldn't justify using accutane because of the health complications but if I had severe acne then it would be a serious consideration.
    one common side effect of accutane, or roaccutane- as it is licensed in the Uk includes the following

calcifications of tendons and ligaments- Calcium deposits in soft tissue, sore tendons, high levels of muscle breakdown products in your blood if you exercise vigorously

the dermatologist actually recommended that I cut back on the gym

there were many, many other side effects, this is no exaggeration Far too many to list that spread across the spectrum i.e. skin, hair, joints, blood levels, sight, heart, liver etc etc. So many in fact, that I actually decided not to take it in the end

Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mr. Tripeps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think tanning helps with acne a lot... maybe someone can back me up on this, but doesn't continuous GH use improve the skin, meaning that it becomes softer, and more evenly toned? That would explain why most of the pros have decent skin, while your everyday user, that most likely doesn't use GH, would only be seeing the effects of higher test levels?

raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raysmith is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DUKELEICHER View Post
    I don't think so, but why? Why do they not have really bad acne due to juicing like hell? Do they have a secret?
    I find when I am on if I keep my blood levels stable through frequant shots, my acne actually clears up. Its when I come off I explode!

Tanning helps alot, so does accutane.
    Ansew to the few pms I've gotten since popping back on-line...

NO I never got full amount back from 'him', still owed for FAKE t3 and wu fee... More than a year on I can't be bothered to carry on chasing it up.. Unfortunatly word is he is on another bb community forum still selling

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by germanyt View Post
    Pro Active Solutions.

Works for Jessica Simpson
    not to mention an inch of makeup lol
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

Originally Posted by John Doe X View Post
    one common side effect of accutane, or roaccutane- as it is licensed in the Uk includes the following

calcifications of tendons and ligaments- Calcium deposits in soft tissue, sore tendons, high levels of muscle breakdown products in your blood if you exercise vigorously

the dermatologist actually recommended that I cut back on the gym

there were many, many other side effects, this is no exaggeration Far too many to list that spread across the spectrum i.e. skin, hair, joints, blood levels, sight, heart, liver etc etc. So many in fact, that I actually decided not to take it in the end
    Exactly. Accutane + working out in the gym = no good

I have read of rather rare cases where strength athletes which took accutane got calcifications and then you're really screwed.

When speaking of tanning, does only going to the solarium work or also simply going into the sun?

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That'll be me.

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

I'm in the red?
    I didn't know that. My monitor is black/white.
    Too lazy to buy a more modern one.

sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in the red?
    LOL, problem solved!

Shhhhhhh, nobody tell him i repped him.
    Last edited by sikboy; 01-29-2008 at 12:23 PM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal

Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    LOL, problem solved!

Does this mean I am in the green now? Well, thanks. I wish I could see that green. Is it a strong,grassy green or rather a pale,soft green?

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    I'm in the red?
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    LOL, problem solved!

No hard feelings anymore.

You originally punished him, now he is rewarded.

He has become a long standing member now since his creation.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Does this mean I am in the green now? Well, thanks. I wish I could see that green. Is it a strong,grassy green or rather a pale,soft green?
    More like a Mr Spocks urine green.

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

I am immortal
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal