Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cardio before or after lifting?

im about to start cutting but I need to know if I should do cardio before I lift or after?Its not possible for me to get up in the mornin to do some cardio(no time and no ride) so I'll have to fit it in my after school workout.

thanks
    "Though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death,I shall fear no evil,for I am the biggest son of a bitch in the valley,and my AK47 comforts me"-outame

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would actually try to do cardio only on your offdays if possible. If you must do it after you lift then drink half of your post workout shake immediately after your workout (should consist of whey protein and dextrose and or maltodextrin) then do cardio and drink the rest of it after cardio. 45 minutes later consume a meal with solid food.
    Peace

Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Josh P. has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hmm,I could do cardio on wednesdays(off days) and maybe during the weekend to avoid having to take a shake to the gym with me.

few more questions str8-would it be a good idea for me to get some glutamine and if so when should I take it?and should I keep taking my post workout whey shake?

thanks again
    "Though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death,I shall fear no evil,for I am the biggest son of a bitch in the valley,and my AK47 comforts me"-outame

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you should take a shake with you to the gym anyway...the sooner you get nutrients in your system the better, I don't think many teens understand the importance of post workout nutrition.
    -yes continue taking your whey shake
    -glutamine is helpful...take 5-10g pre and post workout.
    Peace

fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fupafighter2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    actaully i used to go all out, right after workout i used 2 eat a mrp bar then id go home have a nlarge shake and dinner. afterwards my stomch was gigantic and i ended up giving it up although i was makin the best gains ever