Thread: What next?

nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What next?

O.k...I'm 40..been training again since November( 3 days a week...weekend off...as hard as i can!)...Taking lots of Protein..trying to eat clean...Creatine every day...what next on the supplement front...whatever it is it must not make my head foggy as I work with numbers and need to be switched on for work during the day...Any advice welcome.

Onomatopoeia == good buzz bhaputi's Avatar
    bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bhaputi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why do you need to have a "next"?

What is the motivation/reasoning?

If you work with numbers, I assume there is some sort of logic here.

StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartinOver-68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check with Namtrag, he's a numbers cruncher.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As far as I am concerned there is no "next" beyond the supplements your taking, at least for me. Other than an NO2 supplement which you didnt list or a fat burner.
    Anything beyond those seem to blur the line of supplements and playing around with our hormones.
    Of course you may have meant a multi vitamin or fish oil though
    plus you haven't been working out very long (neither have I actually compared to allot of these guys), you should still be seeing noob gains, My strength almost doubled in the 1st 6 months.
    The 1st year almost sets an unrealistic expectation for the second year, the weight your pushing increases by 20 or 30 pounds in a week sometimes in those early stages, but a year later it increases by 5 or 10 pounds every few weeks, and you think "wow I have hit a plateau" but you just hitting the normal range of people who work out allot. Many people drop out during this stage.

nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Thanks for the replies...I'll keep doing what i'm doing but with multivitamins, EFA's, creatine, zma and meletonin once in a while...oh and as much protein as i think my stomach can take!!