Identity123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Natural Testosterone Boosters

What is a really dependable, awesome, natural testosterone booster? I am looking for something crazy too!

Hope you fellas can help, and talk to you soon!

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    test boosters are not recommended to persons under 21.

have a read op this thread for some non-supplement ways to boost test.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

Interesting. I have taken alot of different naturals already. Am I in danger!?

Talk to you soon!

Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Identity123
    Interesting. I have taken alot of different naturals already. Am I in danger!?

Talk to you soon!
    your not in danger as such. just at your age test levels should be still very high so gains will come if diet is close to spot on.

all i can suggest is

plenty food, water, rest
    solid training routine
    Whey
    EFA's
    Multi vitamin
    maybe some basic CEE

Thanks for telling me this because, Financially I am kind of screwed. I've been spending alot of money on testosterone boosters, and I would like it if I could save some money. Thank you.

Where did you find out this information!?

Thanks for telling me this because, Financially I am kind of screwed. I've been spending alot of money on testosterone boosters, and I would like it if I could save some money. Thank you.

Where did you find out this information!?
    basically the same way you just did.

research is key my friend.

Originally Posted by Da Main Man
    basically the same way you just did.

research is key my friend.
    Nice. So do my testosterone levels hit a certain level than it dosn't go any higher than a certain point? how does it work?

Nice. So do my testosterone levels hit a certain level than it dosn't go any higher than a certain point? how does it work?
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/planet2.htm

this will get you started.

if in doubt, google it out!

Registered User luckydragonherb's Avatar
    luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) luckydragonherb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Rage

Tongkat ali makes me angry.

The **** will work.

Honestly, just cycle any herbal cock pill or test booster. Buy a few and take a different one everyday.

Natural test is more a lifestyle. It takes fines. You gotta eat your onions and garlic. Your grapefruit juice. Your steak and eggs. Your efa's.

Do all these things and you WILL feel it.

Don't listen to the douchebags who have no idea what herbal medication is.

It's not for everybody and certainly not for morons.

~The Lucky Dragon

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Better off spending money on something else than this stuff.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by luckydragonherb View Post
    Tongkat ali makes me angry.

The **** will work.
    Increases in testosterone are not correlated to increases in anger, its actually correlated to an improvement in well-being and mood.

@OP the best options out there are BioForge by Biotivia and Triazole by DS
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Increases in testosterone are not correlated to increases in anger, its actually correlated to an improvement in well-being and mood.

@OP the best options out there are BioForge by Biotivia and Triazole by DS
    Thanks for the support honey
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Thanks for the support honey
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/