randir14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randir14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randir14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randir14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pain in my wrists when doing pullups...WTF???

I've only been doing pullups for about a month now, but last week on my back day I went to do them and my wrists started hurting like hell. I don't know what it could be from, and I don't get the same pain when doing chinups. Any ideas??

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by randir14
    I've only been doing pullups for about a month now, but last week on my back day I went to do them and my wrists started hurting like hell. I don't know what it could be from, and I don't get the same pain when doing chinups. Any ideas??
    that happened to me last week too, what helped me was changing grips.