Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thail has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You all make me sick.

There are two extremes of people posting here.. there are the 150lb bi-curious gimps who are fascinated by what is a typical male body..

and then there are the sacks that are offended by Brad Pitt having a good body.

The fact is women don't like beef cakes (typically) but they don't like rats either, and what brad has is something in between, it's attractive to a woman so you all have to respect that there are men here that would want that.

However this is bodybuilding.com, it's about getting strong and getting big and spreading the best advice possible and that routine is ****. Many members of this forum could have gotten brad pitt a better look for troy had they been his PT, and that is why some us of get pissed off when a bull**** routine leads newbies in the wrong direction because they're so naive and star struck by his body.

Now here's a fact. All male human bodies look practically the same under the skin and fat. So it's very simple to get brads body, you train using the advice here to a 300 bench / 400 squat / 500 DL and then you cut to 5% bf and hey presto you look pretty damn good and it doesn't even take that long. It's not that impressive.

dieselshark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So phase 1, which is bulking should be followed for four monthes? Phase 2 should be followed for 3 monthes?

gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500) gixxer2184 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I love this thread
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

B.S. in Applied Physiology and Kinesiology
    College of Health and Human Performance
    University of Florida

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thail is another arnold dick sucka, would suck arnold clean off for his routine to get big like an orc from world of warcraft what a nerd.

jaxl08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The "Troy" Workout

In order for Brad Pitt to get ready for the role in the movie Troy, He dropped cigarettes and sharply cut back on beer and chips, although he did allow himself the occasional treat: McFlurry shakes from McDonald?s, ?though it was more for a little taste of home, you know, a little Americana.?

Brad used a low-carb, high-protein diet during the training for his role. Physically, Pitt prepared for the role with a year of intense training. ?The first three months were daunting and not fun at all.? His days included two to three hours in the gym, two additional hours of sword work and four high-protein, low-carb meals. As a result, he gained about 10 pounds of brawn.

The workout:

Chest:
    Bench press - 5 sets, 6-10 reps
    Incline bench press - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    Cable crossovers - 6 sets, 10-12 reps
    Dips - 5 sets, to failure
    Dumbbell pullovers - 5 sets, 10-12 reps

Back:
    Front wide-grip chin-ups - 6 sets, to failure
    T-bar rows - 5 sets, 6-10 reps
    Seated pulley rows - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    Straight-leg deadlifts - 6 sets, 15 reps

Legs:
    Squats - 6 sets, 8-12 reps
    Leg presses - 6 sets, 8-12 reps
    Leg extensions - 6 sets, 12-15 reps
    Barbell lunges - 5 sets, 15 reps

Calves:
    Standing calf raises -10 sets, 10 reps
    Seated calf raises - 8 sets, 15 reps
    One-legged calf raises (holding dumbbells) - 6 sets,12 reps

Forearms:
    Wrist curls (forearms on knees) - 4 sets, 10 reps
    Reverse barbell curls - 4 sets, 8 reps
    Wright roller machine - to failure

Biceps:
    Barbell curls - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    Seated dumbbell curls - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    Dumbbell concentration curls - 6 sets, 6-10 reps

Triceps:
    Close-grip bench presses (for the all three heads) - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    Pushdowns (exterior head) - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    Barbell French presses (interior head) - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    One-arm dumbbell triceps extensions (exterior head) - 6 sets, 6-10 reps

Shoulders:
    Seated barbell presses - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    Lateral raises (standing) - 6 sets, 6-10 reps
    Rear-delt lateral raises - 5 sets, 6-10 reps
    Cable lateral raises - 5 sets, 10-12 reps

Abs:
    30 minutes straight until failure.

The "Fight Club" Workout

In order to get that muscular and shredded look for the movie Fight Club; Brad used an intense workout routine for amazing results. His workout was characterized by focusing on one muscle group up each day, then giving it the rest of the week to recover. This is very beneficial for adding muscle mass fast, because muscles grow during rest periods and not during the actual time in the gym.

Finally, at the end of the week, he finished off with a good cardio workout. This put his body in fat-burning mode, which served to shed any extra padding that covered his muscles, giving him that chiseled look.

Here are the exercises that made up his workout. He performed 3 sets, taking approximately 60 seconds to rest between each set. Also, he used a weight that is challenging enough that to complete 15 reps (with the exception of pushups and pullups), but be fatigued on the last rep. Remember, proper form is a must!

Monday - Chest

3 - 75 Push ups
    3 - Bench press 165,195,225 (25, 15, 8 reps)
    3 - Nautilus press 80,100,130
    3 - Incline press 80,100,130
    3 - Pec deck machine 60,70,80

Tuesday - Back

3 - 25 ull ups
    3 - Seated rows 75,80,85
    3 - Lat pull downs 135,150,165
    3 - T bar rows 80,95,110

Wednesday - Shoulders
    3 - Arnold press 55,55,55
    3 - Laterals 30,30,30
    3 - Front raises 25,25,25

Thursday - Biceps & Triceps
    3 - Preacher curl machine 60,80,95
    3 - EZ curls cable 50,65,80
    3 - Hammer curls 30,45,55
    3 - Push downs 70,85,100

Friday
    Treadmill 60 minutes 80-90% MHR

Saturday

Sunday
    Rest Day

Reps Range From 15-25 reps on all exercises and weight is in lbs

http://www.bradpittworkout.com/

livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    umm wasnt Pitt on some juice for the filming of Troy....i dunno that for sure but seems i read it somewhere..i dont know....

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jaxl08 View Post
    The "Troy" Workout

In order for Brad Pitt to get ready for the role in the movie Troy, He dropped cigarettes and sharply cut back on beer and chips, although he did allow himself the occasional treat: McFlurry shakes from McDonald?s, ?though it was more for a little taste of home, you know, a little Americana.?

Brad used a low-carb, high-protein diet during the training for his role. Physically, Pitt prepared for the role with a year of intense training. ?The first three months were daunting and not fun at all.? His days included two to three hours in the gym, two additional hours of sword work and four high-protein, low-carb meals. As a result, he gained about 10 pounds of brawn.

The workout:

Chest:

Back:

Legs:

Calves:

Forearms:

Biceps:

Triceps:

Shoulders:

Abs:

The "Fight Club" Workout

In order to get that muscular and shredded look for the movie Fight Club; Brad used an intense workout routine for amazing results. His workout was characterized by focusing on one muscle group up each day, then giving it the rest of the week to recover. This is very beneficial for adding muscle mass fast, because muscles grow during rest periods and not during the actual time in the gym.

Finally, at the end of the week, he finished off with a good cardio workout. This put his body in fat-burning mode, which served to shed any extra padding that covered his muscles, giving him that chiseled look.

Here are the exercises that made up his workout. He performed 3 sets, taking approximately 60 seconds to rest between each set. Also, he used a weight that is challenging enough that to complete 15 reps (with the exception of pushups and pullups), but be fatigued on the last rep. Remember, proper form is a must!

Monday - Chest

3 - 75 Push ups

Tuesday - Back

3 - 25 ull ups
    3 - Seated rows 75,80,85
    3 - T bar rows 80,95,110

Wednesday - Shoulders
    3 - Laterals 30,30,30

3 - Push downs 70,85,100

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
    Rest Day

Hahaha. The fake "Troy" workout you posted is Arnolds workout just copied and pasted.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

bamboozled123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When is it you start phase two???

And has anyone actually used this workout program? What did you thing?

BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrettT07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think Brad Pitt's body is a good goal for many people to go for. People such as ectomorphs or light mesomorphs. Of course you people that are naturally huge are going to want a bigger guy's build, but for smaller guys that is impractical. At least for a long time, and trying to reach Pitt's body in Troy is a fair enough goal.

It is not my goal, my long term goal is still undecided. I'm just trying to put on weight at the time and I'll cut soon, and I'll keep doing that until I decide what I want. I doubt it will vary much from that though. I do not think I have the capability of being over 200 pounds anytime soon, if ever. Pitt's body in Troy might actually be a good goal for me, but I'm not going to make it my actual goal.

I do believe his build in the movie is aesthetic though. (no homo)
    Alabama Crimson Tide

Bench PRs: 315x2, 285x6, 275x9, 225x18

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does no one care that BP doesn't train his legs. At all.
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

When is it you start phase two???

And has anyone actually used this workout program? What did you thing?

And how would someone add leg training to the program that is proportional to the rest of the workout.

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    Does it matter? It's not like he's going to be in tiny posing trunks on stage competing against other physiques. Do chicks care that he doesn't train his legs? No. I like doing Squats and Lunges, but I'm not going to be a bodybuilder and entering contests. I do it to stay in shape and for the love of working out and feeling good about my self after I've done a grueling workout of Squats and Walking Barbell Lunges.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ferbie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** hell i got belly cramps now from laughing... however i got some points about all this: first, i actually didn't like pitts look in troy, cuz somehow he looked, well, puffy, just like a guy who trained for a movie. NOT like a warrior (of any kind). i think eric bana did a better job of looking like a real antique man of war, let alone all those 300 freaks. and IF this is pitts real program, it's clear why, there's too much high rep work and not any brutal compound work. didn't this PT guy know that front squats can do more for upper back than this sissy seating row ****? or that deadlifts and power cleans blast rear delts 5000% more than... wait i gotta laugh... BENT OVER DB FLIES? if had to train pitt for 7 month, i'd let him do heavy compounds and o-lifts right from the start. take any olympic weightlifter, shred him to 6-8% bf with a tan and you got a movie warrior you're really afraid of... ah and by the way, let's not forget that the best movie physique ever belongs to... SYLVESTER STALLONE.
    S T R A I G H T W A Y

BF 11% ▪ BI 14,5" ▪ TH 23,6" ▪ CHEST 43,5" ▪ WAIST 30,3" ▪ DEADLIFT 220x5 ▪ OH SQUAT 3x110x4 ▪ BENCH 220 ▪ CHINS 66 ▪ DIPS 105 ▪ NO JUICE ▪ NO SUPPS ▪ NO GEAR

take that f u c kin belt off!!!

Has anyone actually tried this program out? What did you think, if you did?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BillabongVolcom View Post
    Hahaha. The fake "Troy" workout you posted is Arnolds workout just copied and pasted.
    yep. lol wtf?
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheARMStud View Post
    To start, Brad’s character for Troy, Achilles, was well built but not overly muscular. He is not built like a bodybuilder. The key here is proportion. Many amateur bodybuilders and weightlifters have big arms and chests and small shoulders and backs.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Defiant1 was that a "yep" to doing the programme? If so can you please tell me what you thought of it? Was it effective?

Ohhh and ruffly how long did it take you to do a days workout with this program, Eg how long was your workout for day 1.

Thanks
    Bamboozled

Aut vincere aut mori randomhero97's Avatar
    randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomhero97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I actually cared about how these celebrities were training for their roles I would like to see how Christian Bale trained for Batman Begins.
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

- Samuel Adams

williamsenne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big Will C View Post
    this is BODYBUILDING.COM, not skinnyguyswithlowbodyfatandsom************.
    You are kidding yourself if you think that body building is only bulking up and becoming huge. Everyone has their own set of goals to achieve. Everyone is different and a lot of people would prefer a lean and muscular body over a huge bulky one like a pro bb. Try not to be so close-minded.

definition of bodybuilding from dictionary.com:

bod?y?build?ing
    1.) the act or practice of exercising, lifting weights, etc., so as to develop the muscles of the body.
    2.) The process of developing the musculature of the body through specific types of diet and physical exercise, such as weightlifting, especially for competitive exhibition.
    3.) exercise that builds muscles through tension
    -Life is short-

733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 733guy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bango skank View Post
    i just watched fight club and caught a glimpse of his calf muscles. they were actually bigger than what you would expect.

sjrutherford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjrutherford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjrutherford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjrutherford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjrutherford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjrutherford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjrutherford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sjrutherford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats a solid workout plan. brad pitt does a good job getting in shape for movies, but man crushes?....come on guys.

Has anyone actually done this workout? What did they think?

Or

what effect do you think this workout would have on a 19yo medium built guy, of average weight??

thanks

Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derrick101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dunno but I think this looks more like a real workout tahn the starting thread. There are more sets, but dunno about the legs..Also, I know he had to be working with heavy weights and forced reps to gain size.

Originally Posted by jaxl08 View Post
    The "Troy" Workout

The workout:

Chest:

Back:

Legs:

Calves:

Forearms:

Biceps:

Triceps:

Shoulders:

Abs:

The "Fight Club" Workout

Monday - Chest

3 - 75 Push ups

Tuesday - Back

3 - 25 ull ups
    3 - Seated rows 75,80,85
    3 - T bar rows 80,95,110

Wednesday - Shoulders
    3 - Laterals 30,30,30

3 - Push downs 70,85,100

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
    Rest Day

tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tugweltp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

trying it out

Well guys I'm am giving it a shot I don't know if anyone will see this as it is a very old thread but I will let you know how it turns out in about 7 months. The only thing I will not be doing is eating perfectly but I will try.

Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Crazybear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about we find Matthew Mcconaughey's workout and start critiqueing it. And find out whos homo for him.

Or we could all be men and lift like men to look like strong men pretty or not?

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    =We will completely avoid things like squats, deadlifts, and bench press. These will add mass in all the wrong places if you are going for Pitt?€™s look.

This line killed the legitimacy of this whole article....

bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Crazybear View Post
    How about we find Matthew Mcconaughey's workout and start critiqueing it. And find out whos homo for him.

Or we could all be men and lift like men to look like strong men pretty or not?
    So you are homo for big strong men..................ooooh, sexy!

timm0n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this leagal? No BS? Should I follow it?

RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RyRob813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Xyzsurfing View Post
    For how many peopple joke about Pitt cause hes not a "beast", who IS going to be a BEAST? I think his body is perfect. I would love to get my body like his. Not everyone is going to be some huge powerlifter or 280lb bodybuilder, nor do alot of guys want to be. Some people just want to have a nice body with some muscle on them like Pitt in Troy and be perfectly satisfied. So I think a routine like this is perfect for someone who just wants a decent body but stay lean. I mean you'd have to throw in some Squats and Deadlifts somewhere in there.
    Amen brother

nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nkh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Where's Thick when you need him?

1 star
    Mixing creatine mono in orange juice since 1999.

200 lbs surpassed after 29 years - Dec. 23, 2009

on this forum, squats cured cancer -manofhorror555