Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is it ok to take Creatine and Whey Protein at the same time before working out?

I'm wondering if it's ok and that it won't cancel out any affects of either supplement as a result of mixing them together.

I have creatine in pill form and about to chug it down with my whey protein drink.

Waxloaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Waxloaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah, chug it down

SpugenBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should be no problem, but I usually just take the pills pre and post (hp CEE) and then protein post.

Jeff
    Current: PrimaForce CEE - Controlled Labs White Blood - Higher Power 100% Whey - Designer Protein -GNC Amino1000 - TwinLab Stress B-Complex - Centrum Multivitamin - L-Lysine - Vitamin B-2 - Optimum Fish Oil

Primaforce/Scivation - Great customer service!

hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i take my creatine and protein post workout in the same shake