Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My encounter with a vegan group

my aunt does small catering on the side, and I usually help her out on the side.. and this group just happened to be a vegan group and of course my views are completely against what they were saying. i was listening to the guest speaker and i didn't catch much as i was busy working.. but i heard he said not to buy orange juice or ozarka water, this guy was a doctor by the way, i also picked up a little "The protein myth" pamplet, and it basically said that high protein diets can lead osteoprosis, liver problems, etc.. there was also this pamplet on chicken. and it basically said that chicken had high cholestrol, high fat, and can lead to dirrahea, vomiting, and many other diseases. all in all i thought it was pretty interesting to see other people's views on food.. also i noticed the men there had huge stomachs, i doubt even half of those people follow the type of diet they say they are on, and if a lifetime of eating vegetables makes me overweight, then count me out.

Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50) Debaser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Men can't get osteoperosis, can they? But think about it, vegan is worse than vegetarians, they don't eat ANY animal products at all. Kinda lame :|

Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Terminator X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my moms freind was a vegan... one day we were invited over for dinner, and in anticipation of the lack of meat, i filled up on meat before we left...thank god those vegetables tasted like **** so i just didnt eat

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    don't know much about them, but do they eat stuff like tufo still, or is that considered an 'animal product' to them? i can't imagine surviving without protein
    Booo

illbreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is your average vegan. Eat you ****ing meat.
    Attached Images

Smalley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by illbreed
    This is your average vegan. Eat you ****ing meat.
    hey that's a pretty alright size!
    My distasteful stats:
    Arms R 12" L 11.75" Chest 34"
    56kg/123 pounds 1.65m/5'5''
    19 y'old

Been bodybuilding since Nov 2002
    Weight before bodybuilding: 48kg

Learnt everything from IGF-1 to ATP in 3months(and still learning!)
    Grab the knowledge, but don't forget to apply it.

steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50) steelechris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread sounds like the title of a national geopgraphic article...."My Encounter With the Vegans!"

weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yeah. when i was serving them dessert, it was an apple crisp thing and a lot of them were asking me if there were any type of sugar in it, i had to tell them maple. they were REALLY picky and they weren't the nicest people to talk with either

bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they have their propaganda we have ours...

what kind of propaganda do we have?

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Smalley
    no, no it is not. not even for someone who doesn't lift weights.

kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000) kingofthe904 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Smalley

i hope youre joking

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Debaser
    Men can't get osteoperosis, can they?
    Yes anyone can get ostheoperosis, women are just more prone to it and need higher calcium intake. Especially after 40 in women who have gone through menopause.
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Registered User maxwells_revenj's Avatar
    maxwells_revenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my roommate and his girlfriend are both pseudo- vegetarians ... usually when i come in the room i have a hamburger with me, to drive home the fact that real men eat red meat. it's real simple: you need certain amino acids and nutrients to build muscle. what better way to do this than by eating the muscle of another animal?

and what's with all this ****e about people who don't eat red meat, but still eat fish and chicken? are chickens less sensitive to being killed than cows?

i don't care about the animals, if an entire colony of chickens must be destroyed for me to get a meal, so be it. i'm sick of all these wannabe collegiate hippies longing for the sixties again.

maybe i'll start eating hippies.

irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000) irpker is just really nice. (+1000)
    For every vegan you encounter, eat twice as many animal derived products to cancel his effort out. Tell him this and it will make his effort futile. This will infuriate him/her and force them to quit their baseless lifestyle.

"Hey guys, let's eat this organism, because it has emotions, but the other, who can't cry, has no face, is alright in my book."
    Booyakasha

Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by maxwells_revenj
    Maybe i'll start eating hippies.
    Me too, that'd be fun.
    "Government should stay the hell out of people's business." - Senator Barry Goldwater

Originally posted by irpker
    For every vegan you encounter, eat twice as many animal derived products to cancel his effort out. Tell him this and it will make his effort futile. This will infuriate him/her and force them to quit their baseless lifestyle.

"Hey guys, let's eat this organism, because it has emotions, but the other, who can't cry, has no face, is alright in my book."
    yeah.. i would be pretty cool with my dog or any other type of animal eating me for muscle building.

dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000) dude544 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't agree with the way a lot of farmers, etc. slaughter their animals...and I don't agree with the killing of animals :/ But..if they're already dead, being stocked up...I'll eat it.
    I find it funny when veg. friends get mad when they see you eatin' steak or something.
    Why?
    The animal is already dead & I can't bring the little fella back to life

Registered User maxwells_revenj's Avatar
    maxwells_revenj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    words to live by:

if you can beat me you can eat me

bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by weltall
    what kind of propaganda do we have?
    haha i guess you haven't noticed a the plethora of sites on lifting weights focusing on nutrition and training. the fact of the matter is no one REALLY knows what exactly causes hypertrophic response, nor does anyone know the real impact of most nutritional products but you have a lot of guys out there selling their opinions as facts regardless.

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Debaser
    Men can't get osteoperosis, can they? But think about it, vegan is worse than vegetarians, they don't eat ANY animal products at all. Kinda lame :|
    Men can get it, just it isn't as common.
    When looking out after yourself, use your head...
    When looking out after others, use your heart.
    ---------------------------------
    If you are not liberal when you're 20, you have no heart. When you are not conservative when you're 40, you have no brain.
    Do not be restricted by any style
    As there is no better or worse style
    There is no superior art
    There is only difference
    All arts have the same basic principles
    Develop what is your own

MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MartialArtist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by weltall
    yeah. when i was serving them dessert, it was an apple crisp thing and a lot of them were asking me if there were any type of sugar in it, i had to tell them maple. they were REALLY picky and they weren't the nicest people to talk with either
    way to stereotype
    If you are not liberal when you're 20, you have no heart. When you are not conservative when you're 40, you have no brain.
    There is no superior art
    There is only difference
    Develop what is your own

Carbs are also as important as protein. The brain cannot function without it.
    There is no superior art
    There is only difference
    Develop what is your own

cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by maxwells_revenj

maybe i'll start eating hippies.
    Bump on this. Vegans are hippies of the 21st century and I ****ING HATE HIPPIES! Cows, chicken, and fish are meant to be eaten. Man didn't evolve by eating tofu and wheat germ.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by MartialArtist
    Men can get it, just it isn't as common.
    Bump! They most certainly can get osteoperosis, it's by no means a rarity. Some ethnic groups, particularly Asians and small-boned Whites can possibly be more prone to it as well as people being sedentary, lacking a good diet, possibly bad breaks/fractures ( bones ). You can protect yourself against it by making sure you take in plenty of calcium and vitamins and minerals ect. Calcium is most important. Weight training is also essential in preventing osteoperosis as it increases bone density.

guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Vegan lifestyle can't be healthy. Even if they take vitamins and soy products for protein, humans are omnivores, our bodies were designed to eat flesh. Denying our natural needs is unhealthy.

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Lots of vegans are weirdos!!

guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Actually, I live with a vegan, he is in my fraternity. Pretty cool guy, but he's a bit on the "unique" side. He dropped study at our tech school and enrolled at an art academy to study theatre. LoL, he fits the stereotype dead on.

shaun_bayarea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have a good friends who is vegan but he's really cool about it...he doesnt eat animals or anything that comes from animals but he doesnt condemn me for eating them. my stepfathers other kids is a different matter though..they arent vegan but they are vegatarian and if they see any meat in the fridge they say "oh look, you have a murder in your fridge!"...i personally dont care what the hell you eat just dont press your beliefs on me. last thanksgiving they said tat they wouldnt eat with us if there was a turkey at the table, so we had to have 2 thanksgivings,1 without meat and one with. they are gonna be here in a couple days and i know that it's all gonna have to be the same way...i'm not predudice against any group or race EXEPT hippies...i hate all that love all politcal crap. as cartman in southpark said while he was having a nightmare "oh no, hippies everywhere. they want to save the world but all they really do is smoke weed and smell bad"....lol...i do think that people should at least know how the animals are killed and be able to handle that...i say if you couldnt kill it yourself then you shouldnt be eating it....in my opinion eating the weaker animals is the way it has allways been in nature but you should either be able to kill it yourself otherwise it's not very natural if you dont think about it and just pick up a bucket of kfc...watch faces of death and if you can still eat meat then good for you...i could after i saw it but i had a friend who turned vegetarian after watching it.....allright i god most of my hippie resentmeant out.

shaun

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    somebody needs to look up the word stereotype....