Registered User houstonwehaveaproblem's Avatar
    houstonwehaveaproblem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) houstonwehaveaproblem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Any Weight Gainers WITHOUT WHEY??!!??

I realize Whey is super cheap to make so the supplement/protein companies put it in everything, but as fate would have it, I'm allergic to whey, and to DATE i've NEVER seen a weight gainer without Whey...I basically make my own weight gainer which consist of 2 cups of Steel Cut Oats (1200 calories) and 2 cans of tuna...but I'd really like to find some sort of powder mix.

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by houstonwehaveaproblem
    I realize Whey is super cheap to make so the supplement/protein companies put it in everything, but as fate would have it, I'm allergic to whey, and to DATE i've NEVER seen a weight gainer without Whey...I basically make my own weight gainer which consist of 2 cups of Steel Cut Oats (1200 calories) and 2 cans of tuna...but I'd really like to find some sort of powder mix.
    well look for an MRP rather then a gainer......would be your best bet

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/infusion.html
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 01-30-2006 at 07:45 PM.
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to hear about that allergy.... you could try making your own weight gainer with soy protein :/

Legs before Eggs VastusLateralis's Avatar
    VastusLateralis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VastusLateralis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VastusLateralis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probolic by MHP has very small amounts of whey. Maybe you should try casein and just add carbs, I know On makes Casein protein. Good luck.
    6'2"
    266 lbs.

The days of maxing are gone, hopefully will return soon as I get back into shape.

houstonwehaveaproblem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) houstonwehaveaproblem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by VastusLateralis
    Probolic by MHP has very small amounts of whey. Maybe you should try casein and just add carbs, I know On makes Casein protein. Good luck.

Isn't Casein a Milk Protein?...also allegic to milk...and yes i'm serious

Bangin bitches 'til I die SteveC2287's Avatar
    SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveC2287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just eat alot, I've gained about 15 lbs just eating LOADS of food even if it's not healthy food.

Originally Posted by SteveC2287
    Just eat alot, I've gained about 15 lbs just eating LOADS of food even if it's not healthy food.

you will be fat soon....

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dude that sucks man.

look for a straight SPI (soy protein isolate)

poor bugger.....good luck man
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....