Toodles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lists of good foods..

Can someone make a really big lists of foods that are healthy and some that are good for building muscle?

I know chicken is one of the main ones for muscle, what else?

I was under the pressure pasta was good for you, but I've read on a few sites that it's not.. what is the truth?

And for a really good muscle building meal what should I have with chicken?

Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chicken is the bombbbbb man, white pasta isnt great, but you dont have to be scared of it on a bulk, try using whole wheat pasta instead.
    Heres some good foods to stick to:

Proteins:
    Whey
    Lean Beef
    Tuna
    Crab
    Salmon
    Cottage Cheese
    Chicken
    Egg Whites(throw some whole ones in)
    Turkey
    Steak
    Milk

Good fats(avoid around workouts, specially pwo):
    Fish oil
    All Natural Peanut Butter
    Almonds(any unsalted nuts really)
    Almond Butter

Carbs:
    Whole wheat bread/pasta
    Yams/sweet potatoes
    Oats
    EAT UR VEGGIES

Gl eatin bro
    --Mike

NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000) NATHAN518 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is courtesy of pu12en12g:

Bulking:

When bulking (a calorie surplus to gain lean muscle mass at a optimal rate), I aim for:

- 1lb lean beef per day
    - 1 Gallon Skim Milk per day
    - Around 2000 cals per day from oats
    - Lots of protein shakes (up to 8 per day)
    - Chicken
    - Turkey
    - Beef / Sloppy Joes (manwich)
    - Hamburger Helper
    - Pasta
    - Tuna
    - Potatoes
    - Rice
    - Veggies (Fresh if possible)

(Note: If you can afford it you can do things like steaks etc.. etc..)

- If there was ONE SINGLE KEY to the gains I made in the 1 1/2 years when I went from 175-225 (my best.. leanest gains), it is OATS / STEEL CUT OATS ! The emphasis here is that oats are a INEXPENSIVE, HEALTHY, yet VERY CALORIE DENSE FOOD. I saw lean gains like I had never seen before. But NO THEY DON'T TASTE GOOD. YOU HAVE TO FORCE FEED THEM. This gets old fast. I added about 1 cup of oats to each protein shake.

- Hungry Hungry Hormones

- Massive Eating

- Stretch Mark Mass

What are some good indications that I'm gaining muscle... ?

Mirror / Appearance
    Measurements
    Strength
    Bodyweight

Cutting:

When cutting (a calorie deficit to lose fat at a optimal rate):

- I eat many of the same foods above, but with a lower TOTAL DAILY CALORIE INTAKE

- I put a emphasis on PRE- and POST-workout nutrition, and the end result is that most of my calories are eaten before my afternoon workout. I have found this to be ideal (for me).