Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Has anyone lost respect for Ronnie?

Since it was announced that he has triplets and married a woman without his gf's knowledge. I've lost some respect for him, not as an athlete, but as a religious man.

"but I say unto you, that every one that looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Matthew 5:28

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    I have not lost respect for a man that won 8 Mr. O's and is a great icon for bodybuilding.

His personal life I could care less about. They don't go hand in hand.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Michael Jordan is the best Basketball player of all time, don't argue it, its the truth. His personal life is a mess and he's a cheater, a liar, hell whatever you want to call it. Does it change the fact that he's the GOAT? No, not at all.
    Eat like a horse
    Train like a bull
    Rest like the dead

NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NoWeakness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I mentioned the fact that I didn't lose respect for him as an athlete. What he accomplishes in sport is nothing to do with personal life. I'm talking strictly personal life. Ronnie always talks about how religious he is and then he does something like this.

ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThomasAnthony is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He is a 8 time Mr.O so... no
    Everyone eventually has to meet there maker so I dont care what they do during there life
    Trying to become a big fat dynamos
    ezekiel 25:17
    I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoWeakness View Post
    Since it was announced that he has triplets and married a woman without his gf's knowledge. I've lost some respect for him, not as an athlete, but as a religious man.

"but I say unto you, that every one that looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." Matthew 5:28
    ROFL, you don't have to follow the bible 100% just to call yourself a Christian and talk about how great God is.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Get Big or get hurt tryin Mallorca Island's Avatar
    Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000)
    I mentioned the fact that I didn't lose respect for him as an athlete. What he accomplishes in sport is nothing to do with personal life. I'm talking strictly personal life. Ronnie always talks about how religious he is and then he does something like this.
    The IFBB section might not be the best place to talk religious matters....IMO

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JasonRocker View Post
    Michael Jordan is the best Basketball player of all time, don't argue it, its the truth. His personal life is a mess and he's a cheater, a liar, hell whatever you want to call it. Does it change the fact that he's the GOAT? No, not at all.
    I agree. A lot of people who are at the top have this problem. It doesn't matter how much they are talented, they are still human like the rest of us.

At least he hasn't been caught dealing drugs/anabolics or charged with carrying them though.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonRocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Clean View Post
    I agree. A lot of people who are at the top have this problem. It doesn't matter how much they are talented, they are still human like the rest of us.

At least he hasn't been caught dealing drugs/anabolics or charged with carrying them though.
    Exactly, its the same mistakes EVERYONE makes in some form or fashion.
    Eat like a horse
    Train like a bull
    Rest like the dead

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    ROFL, you don't have to follow the bible 100% just to call yourself a Christian and talk about how great God is.
    Yes you do, a Christian is someone who follows the bible 100%, not just conveniently selected parts of it. That wouldnt be a christian, that would be a pretender, or a catholic.

I havent lost respect for Ronnie, Ive seen what hes accomplished and theres always 2 sides to a story.

N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) N4cer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You gotta remember, he is human and is fallable. If he weren't, we'd be praying to him instead of to Jesus Christ.
    Your body = a building under construction
    Food = bricks
    Hormones = workers
    (supplements = worthless decorations)
    You can bring in all the workers you want, but if you don't bring in extra bricks for them to use, they can't do any more work.

Supp section - where 180lb runts pretend to know bb'ing

You don't NEED to take a multi. Vitamins only help if you have a deficiency. Sheeple.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lose respect for the King? Are you crazy?

Although i don't agree with him giving a woman triplets, then marrying another, that isn't very Christian like IMO.
    Last edited by sikboy; 01-27-2008 at 12:36 PM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KevinSorbo View Post
    Yes you do, a Christian is someone who follows the bible 100%, not just conveniently selected parts of it. That wouldnt be a christian, that would be a pretender, or a catholic.

I havent lost respect for Ronnie, Ive seen what hes accomplished and theres always 2 sides to a story.
    That is pure unadulterated bull****, no Christian follows the archaic and primitive ideas in the bible to a tee, it is not possible to live that way . The whole thing about Christianity is that humans are fallible and sin but they have to ask for forgiveness for their sins, it is not about living a puritanical existence we should all try to meet that goal but it is a impossibility as a human to achieve that goal.
    "Rolling Down Rodeo with a shotgun people ain't seen a brown skin man since their grandparents bought one"RATM

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    While we are on the subject, do couples HAVE to be married to have a kid? I couldnt find a thread on this anywhere

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ronnie's a human just like the rest of us. So he's got some baby's momma drama... tons of people do.

I think it's hypocritical for him to be such an avid Christian and do what he's doing, but oh well. We don't know the circumstances. And to be honest, I don't give a ****. I wish the best for him, his new wife and the ex. If I wanted to see some drama I'd watch Maury Povich because it seems like all they ever host are paternity test shows, and thats about some of the lowest, trashiest **** you could ever want to watch. Plenty of it available but it isn't for me.

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    I think it's hypocritical for him to be such an avid Christian and do what he's doing, but oh well.
    You have just described every Christian i ever knew, lol.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    I was raised as a Christian, man. Ever since I was old enough to spell my name I started recognizing that as well. I don't know how they can really live with themselves.

In any event, I sure as hell don't follow Christianity anymore! I am spiritual, I'm a good person, I believe in a form of God within ourselves (I've got a culmination of philosophies and beliefs but nothing hoky poky), but I sure as hell won't listen to a book written by jackasses over 2000 years ago. Christianity is a bunch of brainwashing bull****.

I feel sad when I'm hanging out with my beloved grandmother and she turns the radio on to some Christian bull**** station... I love my grandma but I don't want her to die an ignorant hypocrite.

Christians have some good values but a lot of them are extremist, illogical and downright idiotic at times. I wish that Christianity would be abolished. I still have some good friends that are brainwashed Christians. Poor, confused fellows.

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Exactly my experience. Hypocrisy IS the Christian way.

I've always respected Ronnie for his bbing genius, and that will never change.

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

was this ever confirmed?

Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50) Prolab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive lost some respect for someone who opens a thread about religion in a IFBB forum

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i loled, soo true

Originally Posted by JasonRocker View Post
    Same with Barry Bonds, my favorite player, imo the best player of all time, and man, was he ****ed up, but all i care about is his on the field play, not his personal life

yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000) yorkhighlb is just really nice. (+1000)
    personal life has nothing to do with how great a bodybuilder he was. and u noone follows the bible to the tee because its written by so many different people u have no idea whats true or not
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog

i make love back to your cp's (;

reps due to

KrnZippo

Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sleepless will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    I was raised as a Christian, man. Ever since I was old enough to spell my name I started recognizing that as well. I don't know how they can really live with themselves.

In any event, I sure as hell don't follow Christianity anymore! I am spiritual, I'm a good person, I believe in a form of God within ourselves (I've got a culmination of philosophies and beliefs but nothing hoky poky), but I sure as hell won't listen to a book written by jackasses over 2000 years ago. Christianity is a bunch of brainwashing bull****.

I feel sad when I'm hanging out with my beloved grandmother and she turns the radio on to some Christian bull**** station... I love my grandma but I don't want her to die an ignorant hypocrite.

Christians have some good values but a lot of them are extremist, illogical and downright idiotic at times. I wish that Christianity would be abolished. I still have some good friends that are brainwashed Christians. Poor, confused fellows.
    I like to think of the religion as guideline, not laws. Isn't the bible about doing your best to be good person and love everybody ? I'm pretty sure he did his best to follow his beliefs but he got carried away. Failure is human.

tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have found just because someone throws around jesus's name doesnt make him pure of heart.

Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gainwithfailure will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WHy judge someone based on religion? crazy to me. seems like its creating more negative then positive.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by coldfusion71 View Post
    That is pure unadulterated bull****, no Christian follows the archaic and primitive ideas in the bible to a tee, it is not possible to live that way . The whole thing about Christianity is that humans are fallible and sin but they have to ask for forgiveness for their sins, it is not about living a puritanical existence we should all try to meet that goal but it is a impossibility as a human to achieve that goal.
    I dont think youve read up enough on the subject, primitive ideas? lmao.. i never said people were perfect either, you really should read up on the subject before summarizing it.

Tainted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he can just pray for forgivness

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1. There's no proof that he has triplets. As of now it's a rumor. It hasn't bee proven so as far as I'm concern it's not true.

2. Even though I don't like how he handled the situation with his ex I still like Ronnie and continue to have the up most respect for him.

3. I'm a heathen so you're biblical scripture was not only irrelevant to the situation but unnecessary.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

Registered User user23960508710783's Avatar
    user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710783 is just really nice. (+1000)

*sigh*

I'm pretty sure there is some stuff in that book you're quoting from about how we ought not judge one another.

Reality check: no one is perfect. Just because someone makes a mistake doesn't mean they hate Jesus.

towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) towering_flesh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

There is no way I have lost respect for him because of some internet rumors, but I have however lost a small amount of respect for him because he does not know when to hang up his trunks. As for any superstar, it must be extremely hard to make that decision, but it is one that must be made. Barry Sanders knew when to give it up, it is just too bad that Ronnie did not retire after his 8th Olympia, or even after his loss to Cutler. IMO, he had nothing left to prove to the Bodybuilding world after his loss, and though he handled it well, I feel that his 4th place finish has taken away from his mystique.