Closed Thread
    Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Two Questions in one Post!!!

Wondering what the least smelling protein is? My fiance is getting really pissed off that almost everytime she kisses me she tastes or smells protein and she want me to quit drinking it. I think originally she was ok with it cause she thought it was a temporary thing, that I would eventually get over. Also I hear alot of people doing cardio for like 20 min 4x a week when cutting is there anything wrong with doing like 40 min. 5x a week, or is that really going to off set the number of cals I need to take in on those days?
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Getting Bigger Each Rep whosyourdaddy's Avatar
    whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) whosyourdaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    To the protein ques., I think all protein has that after smell, and I don't know how you will get around that except to take a mint afterwards or something. For the cardio, it really depends on your goals. If you are bulking/gaining muscle, I wouldn't recommend it. But if you are working on performance, go for it! It will throw off your calories, so do take in a little extra.

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How bout brush your teeth once in a while?

As for part 2, diet should be most responsible for the loss of bodyfat during a cut; cardio is icing on the cake. As such, 20 to 30 min. 3 to 4 times a week is a good guideline for how much cardio to do. If you want, you can do a little more, but remember that weight training should always take priority.

Edit: Oh, and as for your sig its "Last of the Mullets" by The Gamits. Just so everyone knows, you can Google a snippet of the lyrics and the word "lyrics" and it'll usually bring up the song. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...essness+lyrics

Edit #2: It would have helped if you'd spelled the lyrics right in your sig.
    Last edited by rockhuddy; 02-16-2006 at 10:56 AM.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams