high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10) high_standards is on a distinguished road. (+10)

trip to the emergency room

so last night i catch this sharp pain in my lower abs - i try to ignore it for about an hour but the pain is too much. i could barely walk and couldnt stand up straight. fearing something was wrong with my insides my mom took me to the e.r. doc said my blood, urine and x-rays were perfect. so i go home and prop myself up in my bed and find a comfortable position then i start thinking it may be a serious muscle pain. so i put a heat pad on it for an hour or so and the pain disappears. so now im tihnking what do I blaim for this? i've been working out for about 4 years and i've had this pain in a mild form before. so i thought about the first time it happened, about 3 months ago. i cross referenced back with my workout logs and noticed that about the same time i had the first occurence is when i introduced stomach vacuums into my abs routine. so i'm blaming the stomach vacuums for doing damage to my abs which hopefully will heal(they feel fine now), but needless to say im never doing stomach vacuums again. for someone my size they are worthless - but if i had a gut like jay and ronnie i would consider it necessity.
    Transforming in 2012!

Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trainer_Swe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** bro, Must have been painfull as hell! Hope you never get that pain again,and from this thread I want to say thank you for the heads up( I aint doing more Stomach Vaccums. There was an accident in my gym today aswell, some guy ran to fast and treadmill and fell over and hurts his wrists so the medics had to come, he looked like a fool from jackass when he fell over, but it must have hurt.

Anyway, hope you get better with stomach bro

Trainer_Swe
    Shut up n' Train Mofo!

Dork.PL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Trainer_Swe
    **** bro, Must have been painfull as hell! Hope you never get that pain again,and from this thread I want to say thank you for the heads up( I aint doing more Stomach Vaccums. There was an accident in my gym today aswell, some guy ran to fast and treadmill and fell over and hurts his wrists so the medics had to come, he looked like a fool from jackass when he fell over, but it must have hurt.

Anyway, hope you get better with stomach bro

Trainer_Swe
    Haha.. i'm sorry but that's pretty funny. It reminds me of that "gif" with the two girls running towards the treadmill and one of her friends just completly bails on it. lol!!!

Once Wise, Always Wise WaterWizard11's Avatar
    WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaterWizard11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maby it was a pinched nerve, or somehting....the first time i was introduced to decline situps, i did them in wrong form and messed up my lower back, lol. It was some pretty bad pain, but it wasnt as bad as yours. Good luck with recovery and keep chuggin the protein to recover faster...
    "Insert memorable quote here"