TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i want to lose fat but im not sure for sports and considering a fat burner. need help

okay so heres the deal. i am currently 14, 15 in early april. i am wondering what i should do. heres my situation

i play football and play O-Line. i want to lose weight, i am currently weighing 183, at 5 9. so if you can figure that out proportionally, you can look at my profile for measurements if ive added?? anyways at school we have a football period and we max out in march right before spring break, i workout 2x a week at school and 4 times a week out of school. i want to do well on the maxes, i currently have the highest bench, incline, top 5 or so clean, and above average squat. i want to be tops on bench and clean along with incline which comes naturally with my bench~235.... but my problem is then i maxout again in end of may. and then i have all summer, and then i start football again in august.

i want to cut down to about 170 which i think would still be decent weight for jv football but i still dont know.... i dont want to lose much strength which is what im worried about.

and if i do decide to lose weight i would want a fat burner, but i am only 14-15 years old and dont know whether or not safe or not. also i woudl have to get it through my mom first. which could be a problem but i might be able to BS my way through it... if i was too lose weight, i would want to do before summer.

THANKS!!! reps for help
    maxes as of March 3-7.
    bench-250
    squat-270
    clean-185
    incline-185
    sitting military-145

goals
    bench-300
    squat-350
    clean-240

powerclean stats:
    march third maxout-185
    March 25th- 175x4
    april 1- 185x4
    april 8- 195x4

my clean has been exploding like crazy

Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeudrietr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How's your diet? I'd make sure it's fine before thinking about burners. They help but they're not magic. I wouldn't take them yet.

TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheFreshman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my diet is decent, it coudl be better. starting last tuesday i ahve improved my diet. i have a good balance of protien and healthy carbs/calories, i limit fat. i have had anything with caffiene or carbonation since last june. and i limit myself on desserts. any ideas?? i dont ahve to use a fat burner but with football and maxing out would it be a good idea to cut a little bit of weight?
    maxes as of March 3-7.
    bench-250
    squat-270
    clean-185
    incline-185
    sitting military-145

goals
    bench-300
    squat-350
    clean-240

powerclean stats:
    march third maxout-185
    March 25th- 175x4
    april 1- 185x4
    april 8- 195x4

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFreshman View Post
    my diet is decent, it coudl be better. starting last tuesday i ahve improved my diet. i have a good balance of protien and healthy carbs/calories, i limit fat. i have had anything with caffiene or carbonation since last june. and i limit myself on desserts. any ideas?? i dont ahve to use a fat burner but with football and maxing out would it be a good idea to cut a little bit of weight?
    Caffiene is fine, considering thats what most fat burners have in them. Just do the "good caffienes" NO POP! I drink coffee, but I always drink it black, no milk no sugar. Drink Green Tea if possible, that **** is nice

I know but since i dont drink coffee... it doesnt matter, and i dont mind taking in caffiene for the purpose of more energy and fat burning but not in soda or pop. also not drinking sodas cuts out much sugar and i drink water instead or milk.

but back to my main question, should i cut before football season or not, keep in mind the upcoming maxouts i have
    maxes as of March 3-7.
    bench-250
    squat-270
    clean-185
    incline-185
    sitting military-145

goals
    bench-300
    squat-350
    clean-240

powerclean stats:
    march third maxout-185
    March 25th- 175x4
    april 1- 185x4
    april 8- 195x4

mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For strictly football advice (I played in college), I would say you shouldn't worry so much about weight. I mean, don't gain a ton of it, but don't worry about losing it. Work on your footwork and your conditioning. Also, if you condition enough the weight should go down. The hardest thing I had to do in college was maintain my weight because of how much I was burning conditioning and lifting and stuff. I actually dropped 20 pounds in my first few months in college because of all the work. The coaches weren't pleased with me.