Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You feeling excessively hungry/lethargic in the AM after taking GXR prebed?
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    You feeling excessively hungry/lethargic in the AM after taking GXR prebed?
    I haven't noticed either.

Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wednesday, February 8th, 2006

Day 11 of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts cap and 1 GXR cap @ 6:30am (Pre-Workout), 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 12:30pm (Lunch), and 1 GXR cap @ 9:30pm (Last Meal of the Day)
    Training:

Squat: 3x5
    Seated Leg Curl: 3x5
    DB Bench Press supersetted with Barbell Row: 3x5
    SOHP w/ DB's: 3x5
    Nose Breakers supersetted with 1-Arm DB Preacher Curls: 3x5
    Smith Machine Calf Raises supersetted with Pulldown Abs: 3x5

Notes: Bleh, things got hard on me again. It's kind of odd... Friday was hard, Monday wasn't bad, and today it was difficult again. Wacky HST....

Diet
    Went to Quiznos today with a friend. I had the lite turkey sub but I think that's still like 75g. of carbs. At least it was light on the fat.

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack: Nothing new to report on today. Things are pretty consistent. Energy levels have been good, increase in vascularity in my forearms and calves, and increased persperiation while doing cardio.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been going low carb with a carbup every 3 days and taking 1 cap GXR with my last meal.......the vascularity is really prominent and kinda weird, esp in forearms.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

I've been going low carb with a carbup every 3 days and taking 1 cap GXR with my last meal.......the vascularity is really prominent and kinda weird, esp in forearms.
    Is that a ChuckRD diet?

Mr. Rudolph loves the hockey. But not enough to let me have carbs.
    I like his bulking diet a lot more.

Mr. Rudolph loves the hockey. But not enough to let me have carbs.
    I like his bulking diet a lot more.
    I actually purchased a diet plan from him last July. Unfortunatly, I wasn't very dedicated to my nutritional habits at the time and never really followed the diet for longer than a few weeks at a time.

I plan to get back on that diet in a month or so. Hopefully at that time I'll be around the bodyweight that plan is formulated for.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great log Stormrider, im gonna follow this one.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Thursday, February 9th, 2006

Day 12 out of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 8:15am (Breakfast), 2 Basic Cuts caps @ 2:00pm (Lunch), and 1 GXR cap @ 10pm (Bed Time)
    Training:

Off Day

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack: Nothing to report on today. I took it pretty easy. Caught up on sleep and reviewed a bit for my chem exam tommorow.

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stormrider
    Thursday, February 9th, 2006

Day 12 out of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 8:15am (Breakfast), 2 Basic Cuts caps @ 2:00pm (Lunch), and 1 GXR cap @ 10pm (Bed Time)
    Training:

Off Day

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack: Nothing to report on today. I took it pretty easy. Caught up on sleep and reviewed a bit for my chem exam tommorow.
    What level chem?

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    What level chem?
    Intro

Friday, February 10th, 2006

Day 13 out of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 6:30am (Pre-Workout), 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 12:45pm (Lunch), and 1 GXR Cap @ 10:30pm (Bed)
    Training:

Squat: 3x5
    Seated Leg Curl: 3x5
    DB Bench Press supersetted with Barbell Row: 3x5
    SOHP w/ DB's: 3x5
    Nose Breakers supersetted with 1-Arm DB Preacher Curls: 3x5
    Smith Machine Calf Raises supersetted with Pulldown Abs: 3x5

Notes: Squats didn't go so hot today. I got all three sets of five but my form wasn't as good as it was the past few training sessions. I'm guessing it's a low back problem.

Everything else went fine and dandy. One more week of HST left and wow! I've stuck to a routine for its entire duration! :P

Other Notes:
    Went to the chiro today and got adjusted in a few spots that were bothering. Hopefully things in my back and neck will be back to normal.

I also found out what caused my shoulder problems. My chiro had me do a few movement things for him and he said I that I must have had a slight dislocation years ago. Which doesn't suprise me. Heavy benching + back yard boxing + wrestling + football will do that to you.

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack: I've really been liking the pre-workout energy I have been getting out of this stack. Especially when training before 7am and on some days with little sleep. The boost is nice and necessary some days.

Never really looked into HST before, but are the supersetted push/pull exercises a prinicple of the style or something you simply like?

Never really looked into HST before, but are the supersetted push/pull exercises a prinicple of the style or something you simply like?
    The supersets are not a HST principle. I use them to make things go a bit quicker.

Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Twin Peak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I loath HST.
    DS and ID Mag, 'nuff said. For now.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Originally Posted by Twin Peak
    I loath HST.
    It's not the most exciting training protocol but I think it was a nice change of pace. Prior to it, I did six months straight of a Westside Barbell template. The reduced volume and intensity is nice. As well as my body doesn't feel like it is going to fall apart.

Saturday, February 11th, 2006

Day 14 out of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 6:00am (Breakfast), 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 11:30am (Pre-Workout), and 1 GXR cap @ 11:30pm (Bed Time)
    Training:

X-Trainer - HIIT - 19.5 Minutes
    248k Burned

Notes: This HIIT session didn't go so well. I felt really short of breath which wasn't usual and my legs felt like a ton of bricks. I ended up dropping the resistance so I could finish without falling over.

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack: Nothing to report on today.

Other Notes: This have been going well in the weight loss department but not in the shoulder health department. It seems like every movement I make in or outside the gym is hurting them. I talked to several people who I trust about it. Including my chiropractor, my boss at the Y (trainer, athlete, and ect.), and Lyle McDonald. The general consensus was for me to hold off on what I am doing.

Hitting the shoulders three times a week isn't the best idea and probably is making this worse. The calorie deficit is probably making it harder for the shoulders to heal up. I also did some research on my own and realized I have rounded shoulders. Which means this could be partially pinching everything in my shoulder joint.

So to make a long and confusing story short, I am going to have to modify what I am doing at the moment. I will continue my test of these products as I promised to DS but the first half of the testing will be slightly different from the second half. I will post more tommorow on my new plan of rehab.

3x a week on shoulders probably isn't a good call.
    No problem with changing it up a bit.

Sunday, February 12th, 2006

Day 15 out of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 9:30am, 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 12:30pm, and 1 GXR Cap @ 11:30pm (Bed)
    Training:

Lots of stretching

Notes: I started part of my rehab work today. Lots of stretching for the lats, chest, shoulders, and trieps.

New Stats:

Hey not bad! Dropped 4lbs in two weeks and an inch of my waist. Some of the measurements are a bit funky from last time but that always seems to happen to me. Damn stomach skinfolds won't drop!

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack Nothing to report on today.

New Plan of Attack
    I plan to take the next week off from weights but will still do four cardio sessions to keep myself occupied.

Calories are back to maintence level. Which is about 3000k per day. Lots of oats, rice, chicken, cottage cheese, peanuts, peanut butter, fruit, and veggies. Basically stuff that will keep my stomach nice and full.

Basic Cuts will still be take twice a day. Pre-workout and pre-zoology. Haha...

GXR will be at three caps a day, every day.

Sounds good. Nice results too.

Monday, February 13th, 2006

Day 16 out of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 8:30am (Breakfast), 2 Basic Cuts caps 1 GXR cap @ 12:50pm (Snack), 1 GXR cap @ 12pm (Bed)
    Training:

Off Day

Notes: Kept up with my stretching today.

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack: None

Tuesday, February 14th, 2006

Day 17 out of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 9:00am, 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 1:50pm (Lunch), and 1 GXR cap @ 11pm (Bed)
    Training:

Off Day

Notes: These off days are a little boring but my body is really thanking me for it. My shoulders and low back feel much better already. Three times a week per muscle was just too much for my beat up old body.

Cardio tommorow! Wooo! Oh wait....

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack: My energy levels have been very stable as of late and I have constant vascularity in my forearms. I'd imagine this is because of the increase of carbs and the GXR.

I burped today after taking Basic Cuts and the GXR stack and it made the back of my throat burn a tad wee bit. Was this from the cayane pepper?

DEfinitely the cayane.
    Off days may be boring, but they're damned necessary.

Books ate me, send help.

I'll be back tommorow with an update for the past few days. I've had exams up the wazoo!

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Books ate me, send help.

I'll be back tommorow with an update for the past few days. I've had exams up the wazoo!
    How do you think you done on the exams?

Books ate me, send help.

And yet I managed to log up to, through, and including step 1. Deidcation or procrastination, your guess is as good as mine.

And yet I managed to log up to, through, and including step 1. Deidcation or procrastination, your guess is as good as mine.
    Haha, I wrote everything down in a notebook to make sure it I remember it correctly.

Originally Posted by 40-Yard Dash_2
    How do you think you done on the exams?
    I passed. So good enough for me.

Wednesday, February 15th, 2006

Day 18 out of 30
    Time Taken: 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 6:30am (Pre-Workout), 2 Basic Cuts caps and 1 GXR cap @ 12:15pm (Lunch), 1 GXR cap @ 12pm (Bed)
    Training:

X-Trainer - 30 minutes
    380k Burned

Notes: Heart rate was up around 140 for the most of the session. Which is still an improvement from were I am usually at. Intensity is the same as well as the resistance.

Diet: Diet was off today. I took someone out for a day after Valentine's dealio. Went very nice and she enjoyed the suprise and flowers. Later in the evening I ran into some trouble in the form of a girl named Nikki and two jars of cake frosting. I will let the following pictures speak for themselves:

Before things got sticky and delicous:

Me after Nikki felt me up with her delicous chocolate covered hands. Oh yeah, heres a body shot, finally.

Me almost repaying the favor:

Me before showering:

I ended up eating some of the frosting off myself and forgot how sick I get when I consume frosting. So I ended up being up in the bathroom most of that evening. Damn women.

Basic Cuts/GXR Stack: Nothing new to report on today. Same old energy boost in the AM. Which is awsome, BTW.

Hilarious.