View Poll Results: What is the best natural testosterone booster on the market ?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • SAN - Attitude

3 3.26%
  • Universal - Animal Test

24 26.09%
  • ActivaTE Extreme

46 50.00%
  • ZMA + Tribulus + Eurycoma 1500 EX + DHB ( STACK )

4 4.35%
  • Michael's - Testosterone Factors

3 3.26%
  • Other - Please leave comment

12 13.04%
    fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What is the best natural testosterone booster??? Vote Now!!!

Ok everyone it's all in the title... vote on your favourite natural test booster.... i will be buying the winning product and doing a log on how it goes when I recieve it..... Any natural test booster that is not on the list just leave a comment ere and I will look into it...

Thanks

fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fergaldownes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump... cum on lads and girls need sum advice here

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Only one I've used is AX and I love it so it gets my vote.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DozerMaia is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deja_Entendu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AX gets my vote.

ya i made two by accident and i you cant delete one once its been made... I'm still getting used to the forum and how it works im only new to it....
    Last edited by fergaldownes; 01-27-2008 at 08:29 AM.
    "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail" - Roy Keane

Tis bulking season.. Just over a very bad injury (broken collar bone + seperated shoulder) lost any weight I had... Waiting for the all clear from the doc and 22lbs of lean mass will be going back on in 2 months

ahh ha . u can delete them got the other one deleted... cheers man

Tis bulking season.. Just over a very bad injury (broken collar bone + seperated shoulder) lost any weight I had... Waiting for the all clear from the doc and 22lbs of lean mass will be going back on in 2 months

farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) farzamk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    animal test or activaTE extreme

catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    kings stack

diesel test 2040
    diesel test hardcore
    ext trib

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    Diesel Test Hardcore
    This and Activate Xtreme.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Originally Posted by catertroy08 View Post
    kings stack

diesel test 2040
    diesel test hardcore
    ext trib
    Holy **** man with a stack like that i'd be walking round on a boner all day long with the ammount of test in it...

A man wud probably beat up his own mother with that amount hormones

catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000) catertroy08 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by fergaldownes View Post
    Holy **** man with a stack like that i'd be walking round on a boner all day long with the ammount of test in it...

A man wud probably beat up his own mother with that amount hormones
    Its gotten great reviews man. The three kings stack i believe its called.

Ive ran diesel test before and loved it so i cant wait to run this stak.

joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joeybolda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    activate extreme or desiel test used them both with good results.
    In2Win

Talking

Thanks to all who have voted so far....

It looks like activaTE extreme is the clear favourite although a stack with that diesel test has come up a few times... animal test has also done very well in the votes but at twice the price for the product with half the cycle it's not for the body builder with a budget... It looks like i will order activaTE extreme.

I am waiting for the all clear from the doc to go back to training after my injury (19th Feb i will know)... I plan an outragous bulking session... Im talking 22lbs + in 2 months... I was at that before i got injured...

I will do a log on my progress.... 260g protein per day , 4000-4500 cal per day

And activaTE extreme to give me that little extra kick in the gym... I will be finished college on the 16th Feb and qualify (hopefully) as a personal trainer... I am taking 2 full months off work college etc. and just training full time to put on the bulk before I go into the PT industry in April

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Supremecy
    ….

I take it Supremecy is a PH / PS coz i cant find it on bb.com store .... wud i be right?

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I said Activate X. Animal test is much more than a Testosterone Booster, as it contains AA + Other goodies. It certainly looks like a good product though.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

ok...so far in the vote it stands:

1. Activate Extreme - 29 votes
    2. Universal Animal Test - 15 votes
    3. Other - 5 votes
    4. ZMA + Tribulus + Eurycoma 1500 EX + DHB ( STACK ) - 4 votes
    5. Michael's tesosterone factors - 2 votes
    6. SAN Attitude - 1 vote

I have decided to buy Activate extreme... Log will be starting in mid feb... keep the votes coming in... poll ends 2nd feb

fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fallenursus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hyperdrol x2

Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iceiktitan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fenotest and Anagen Stack
    PA (Erie) ABC CHAPTER
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17465

My 2009 Journey - Hell in a Cell
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=339746291

Where I Roam:
    http://www.animalpak.com

Who I am:
    Erie Pennsylvania Animal Barbell Club Coordinator

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fergaldownes View Post
    I take it Supremecy is a PH / PS coz i cant find it on bb.com store .... wud i be right?
    No, Supremacy is not a prohormone. It is a product that optimizes multiple hormonal pathways within your body in a natural way; to both increase muscle growth and accelerate fatloss. It is a highly effect body recomp product for that reason, but can also work on a cut or bulk plan.

..but if you want something that just increases T levels, check out Regenesen. Its a top choice in that department.
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ZEUS by Fusion is an excellent Test Booster.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Activate Emtreme still on top with 50% of the votes

sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sonicology has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fallenursus View Post
    hyperdrol x2
    I don't think it's really fair to compare AI's to herbal products.

ActivaTe or Diesel Test would get my vote.
    If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

$ BMBC $

-Misc Scotch Crew-

pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000)
    supremacy/regenessen

nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sonicology View Post
    I don't think it's really fair to compare AI's to herbal products.

AGREED
    Last edited by nunes; 01-28-2008 at 09:00 AM.