The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

School Fat Bind Suggestions?

Yeah this may sound kind of stupid but ill keep it short and breif

at my cafe they cover the proteins / carbs pretty damn well
    Boneless Skinless Chicken / Tuna --- Everyday as well as some days Turkey and other goods
    Carbs they always got Brown Rice / WW Breads and at breakfast Oats *which i dont attend because i have classes*

for some reason i cant find any good fats to include at my meals.. the oil they have is Hydrogenated Veggie Oil, and Jif Peanut Butter

i know i may sound a lil messed in the head.. but im not a big fan of HFCS and Hydrogenated Oil's

due to being Lactose i cannot consume full fat cheeses they have out, or full fat cottage cheeses.. the beef is soaked in grease and totally disgusting so thats out of the question

any ideas on what i could possibly do? can't drink whole milk due to Lactose or have Ice Cream due to lactose yet again

any suggestions?

usually i cook stirfrys at night -- Brown Rice / Chicken / Veggies
    At Lunch i usually go for omlettes .. chicken / tuna, brown rice / ww breads

just need something to pair this with

sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000) sportyhp is just really nice. (+1000)
    why not run to the nearest pharmacy or market or whatever and pick up a thing of mixed nuts or something.
    Michael Scott: Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sportyhp View Post
    why not run to the nearest pharmacy or market or whatever and pick up a thing of mixed nuts or something.
    Yeah... or bring some with you.. you can hide hundreds of calories worth of nuts and seeds on your person.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bookv has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, best bet is to buy some nuts. Do they serve salad? Have some with a spoon of salad dressing. Have a piece of dark meat if they have it. If there's a sandwich bar, put a lil mayo or avocado in your sandwich.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Almonds
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack View Post
    Almonds
    Peanuts
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    eat a hamburger instead of trying to find disgusting lean chicken with disgusting almonds on the side

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post

for some reason i cant find any good fats to include at my meals.. the oil they have is Hydrogenated Veggie Oil, and Jif Peanut Butter
    Jif PB is perfectly fine, .035g trans fat will do absolutely nothing.

Originally Posted by LayzieBone085
    due to being Lactose i cannot consume full fat cheeses they have out, or full fat cottage cheeses.. the beef is soaked in grease and totally disgusting so thats out of the question

any ideas on what i could possibly do? can't drink whole milk due to Lactose or have Ice Cream due to lactose yet again
    You realize lactose and fat have nothing to do with each other right? Because you've said this several times before, and it's simply not the case. Full fat cc has less lactose than lowfat cc does, which you say you eat all the time, and most full fat cheeses have very little to no lactose. Lactaid makes whole milk as well.

And I third the mixed nuts suggestion.

Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i know i may sound a lil messed in the head.. but im not a big fan of HFCS and Hydrogenated Oil's
    I find it almost impossible to believe they have partially hydrogenated oil on the premises at all, let alone leave it out in plain sight (except margarine). Partially hydrogenated oil is pretty much solid at room temperature...There is no point in leaving it out in the open.

cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000) cm383706 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat whatever PB is around. Honestly it isn't going to make a difference. I've eaten Jiff, right now I have regular Skippy at school, if I can't get to the supermarket to get natty then thats the stuff I eat. It's not a big deal.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get you a small bottle of olive oil and put it in you bag.
    use it to flavor foods or as a condiment for your WW bread

Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    Jif PB is perfectly fine, .035g trans fat will do absolutely nothing.

Full fat cc has less lactose than lowfat cc does, which you say you eat all the time,

And I third the mixed nuts suggestion.
    all of the cheeses are 2% cheeses, and 4% cottage cheese.. that wont settle too well

seems like the JIF will be the best bet.. the veggie oil is pretty damn ****ty to say the least

and the kind of cottage cheese i get is the lactaid version from my supermarket back at home.. i bring about 10-12 of them with me.. and everytime one of my buddies heads home i tell my mom to drop some off at their house to bring back for me

Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    eat a hamburger instead of trying to find disgusting lean chicken with disgusting almonds on the side
    if you saw the grease pans the hamburgers sit in.. you would think twice believe me.. you squeeze them with a napkin and the napkin is dripping in grease and oil.. thats a big no thanks

Originally Posted by bookv View Post
    yeah, best bet is to buy some nuts. Do they serve salad? Have some with a spoon of salad dressing. Have a piece of dark meat if they have it. If there's a sandwich bar, put a lil mayo or avocado in your sandwich.
    yeah we got a monster salad bar.. but no avaocado's in the cafe, and i dont like mayo to say the least

But thanks for the suggestions i just don't want to look like a freak brining in almonds and having everyone sitting around me be like now where did you get those.. and all the cafe ladies think im a weirdo ( which i am in the first place )

any other suggestions let me know

Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dm84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you have Hummus or EVOO at the salad bar?

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    all of the cheeses are 2% cheeses, and 4% cottage cheese.. that wont settle too well

seems like the JIF will be the best bet.. the veggie oil is pretty damn ****ty to say the least

and the kind of cottage cheese i get is the lactaid version from my supermarket back at home.. i bring about 10-12 of them with me..
    ...then why don't you bring some pb too? And as I said, .035g of partially hydrogenated veggie oil will do absolutely nothing. Do you realize how little that is?

bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bodybuildit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do they have dark chocolate, eggs, fattier meats, or butter?
    BodyBuild Up! - New Log - Updating Daily:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=97059181#post97059181

Originally Posted by Dm84 View Post
    Do you have Hummus or EVOO at the salad bar?
    None of the above.. just the veggie oil

Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    ...then why don't you bring some pb too? And as I said, .035g of partially hydrogenated veggie oil will do absolutely nothing. Do you realize how little that is?
    agree.. im just gonna use it in my stirfrys and if i dont have brown rice ill make sandwiches with some JIF.. i dont think its made a difference at all really.. i still look and act the same.. even if it isnt 100% clean it hasnt shown/made a difference

Originally Posted by bodybuildit View Post
    do they have dark chocolate, eggs, fattier meats, or butter?
    yeah dark choclate cakes and whatnot, eggs only for breakfast.. which i dont go to due to my classes, and the fattier meats are totally disgusting.. drenched and lay in grease ( to take burgers, pork etc etc) and they dont leave out butter.. only have it for breakfast..

the only things they leave out are a bunch of sauces such as teriyaki, hot etc etc .. peanut butter, jelly, and salad dressings

None of the above.. just the veggie oil
    I still maintain that there's no way the veggie oil they have out there is partially hydrogenated.

Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Perhaps you could buy a bag of nuts and take them with you to school. You could also try taking fish oil capsules, but you have to bear in mind that you need to eat loads of them every day to get the same benefits of a couple of teaspoonfuls.
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

ISSA CFT, SPN, FT, SSC, SFN
    NSCA CSCS

Originally Posted by Dm84 View Post
    I still maintain that there's no way the veggie oil they have out there is partially hydrogenated.
    x2 or it wouldn't be liquid. I'd like to know what it is, I'm sure they at least have dressings (granted, those are probably non-hydrogenated soybean oil which isn't exactly mother's milk either)

And on the meats...don't kid yourself, fat is flavor .