Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Today was a pathetic day in the weight room.

Before I even set foot inside the weightroom, I knew it was going to be a bad day. I hadn't had near enough water, the only thing I had to eat ALL DAY was some chicken stew, orange, and crackers.
    I couldn't bench crap, damn near dropped 155. Had trouble with 115 on incline. All around bad day in the gym. I hate days like this. Make me want to quit all together.

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Days like that should make you focus more on everything all around, knowing you can do better if you apply yourself. Pushing yourself past your bodys limits to achieve a higher goal and combat the bad days in the past, only thing to fix the past is to move foreward.
    Admin @ Iron Mass [dot] com

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sholiz
    Days like that should make you focus more on everything all around, knowing you can do better if you apply yourself. Pushing yourself past your bodys limits to achieve a higher goal and combat the bad days in the past, only thing to fix the past is to move foreward.
    Thats deep.

I'm A Wizard, Harry zpaintballer's Avatar
    zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zpaintballer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    same here dude, i kept breaking out in laughter while i was half way through my sets. some old man in underarmour ( and thats all he was wearing) was doing some crap on the excercise ball for literaly 12 minutes straight. damn. all my water was excreted through my eyes.

Outsider4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very poetic sholiz. Yea, we all have good and bad days. USE bad days to help you realise what you did wrong. And more importantly use them for motivation.

Cyreal244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First thing you did wrong was that you told yourself it was going to be a bad lifting day...lifting is 10% strength and 90% mind, i believe. every day when i walk in to the gym everything turns to silence, i dont care if my best friend just died or my girlfriend wants to give me head on the spot. if your not 100% ready to f*** up the weights. then you might as well go home.
    All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly.
    AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES.

arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) arnoldismyhero has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Cyreal244
    First thing you did wrong was that you told yourself it was going to be a bad lifting day...lifting is 10% strength and 90% mind, i believe. every day when i walk in to the gym everything turns to silence, i dont care if my best friend just died or my girlfriend wants to give me head on the spot. if your not 100% ready to f*** up the weights. then you might as well go home.
    Yeah, I agree.
    5'10''
    180 lbs
    Bench: 315x1
    Deadlift: 405 x 8, Back after two hamstring injuries
    Squat: 315 x 7, Parallel.
    Front Squat: 225 x 5, Almost ass to grass

Arnoldismyhero has not been evaluated by the FDA. Arnoldismyhero is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brokensteel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This isn't happening anymore. I'm going to keep a lunch box with me at all times with some tuna and protein bars in it at all times. I'll eat some tuna about 10-15 mins before working out. That's the only time I can eat it, other than lunch.

Insomniac87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

ya dude i had a sucky day also... i was just sooo damn tired from school all week and every chest lift was 15 pounds lower at least... ruins my whole week.
    5`9 170

Summer was great, now its time to get bigger.