nooby101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What equipment for squats?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Which is the best? Also is there small width one's for a tiny space say about 20inches?

Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smokeeater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nooby101
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Which is the best? Also is there small width one's for a tiny space say about 20inches?
    Huh?? Elaborate please
    6'6", 279lbs

Originally Posted by Smokeeater
    Huh?? Elaborate please
    Which one is the best quality wise and are there narrow power racks like around 20inches wide?

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    um 20 inches ins't even 2 feet wide, squat racks are just a tad bigger then that. basically for squats you will need a full rack, olympic weights and an olympic bar. not sure what you mean by 20 inches though, just sounds way to small no matter what it is.
    I do not discriminate against different aminos. I love all aminos equally.

bulking 168.5lbs start, current 200lbs
    goal: become a monster

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have these, they work great! The guy told me they have a weight capacity over 500lbs. I've had over 300lbs myself.

You can buy them at fitness depot and are not that expensive. Around $200.
    Attached Images
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

Originally Posted by Need 2Whey more
    I have these, they work great! The guy told me they have a weight capacity over 500lbs. I've had over 300lbs myself.

Is there any other pins so if you cant lift the weight you can you it back at a lower level?

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there any other pins so if you cant lift the weight you can you it back at a lower level?
    No they don't. Not to mention the base has a tendency to get very wobbly when you rack the weight. I used to sell them and was never impressed. Not one of NL's better products.

2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2bbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Those look really scary to anybody who uses squats as one of their building block exercises.

david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) david4zero8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Squat stands are nice if you're working out with a partner and always have access to a spotter when doing the movement. If you're working out alone at home it would be a good idea to purchase a power rack, or at the very least something that has a "self spot" feature. Good luck.

PS: You should look for something that is at least 46” wide measured from center to center. A 48” width is preferable. (If you're using a 7ft bar.)
    HORMONEMAN- worst rep on bb.com (WORST COMPANY owner) Steve Protein Factory is catching up (Edit: He's there).
    Read these threads:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=651142
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=650455

HORMONEMAN's lies confirmed:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=662222

Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 2bbig
    Those look really scary to anybody who uses squats as one of their building block exercises.
    Its not as bad as it looks, don't take one persons advice. I use these on regular basis. It dosen't matter if you sold them, looked at them, shook them at the store. Unless you've actually used them more than a handfull of times your speculation is nothing more than conformity and fear! I've seen gyms that had ancient equipment from the 70's, rusty and old. If anyone from Toronto has ever been to Mack's Gym on roncessvale and dundas you know its true!

If your serious about training you'll do what ever it takes. When I didn't have these I would use this industrial table we had and I would use my bench to put the sides of the bars on. I would squat real low to get under the weight and push out those reps. Once I was done I would have these old cushions on the ground to catch the barbell when I dropped it. lol

To the original thread starter, if you nervous about buying them ask what's their return policy. If you have 30 day then try em', if you don't like em' return them.

No, they don't come with any. To be honest I've never had a problem re-racking the barbell. I've done 20 rep squats with 220lbs before and if you've done them you know there a killer exercise and I've never needed a spot. The great thing about these is there adjustable, there good for people 5'3 - 6'5, maybe even more.

Benching is another story! lol Let's just say I use dumb bells now.

smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000) smokeater is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To the original thread starter, if you nervous about buying them ask what's their return policy. If you have 30 day then try em', if you don't like em' return them.
    Fitness Depot does not have a return policy unless the equipment is defective. Most other stores do.