Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile Segment of my new Visualization article

Being consistant in your training, performing intense workouts day after day, eating 6 specific, small, high protein and carbohydrate meals every 2-3 hours and providing 8 hours of sleep every night for years is absolutley neccessary to provide sufficient growth in muscular size and strength, to utimatley reach your goals. Every successful bodybuilder has do pay their dues, give up what most average people enjoy throughout the course of their lives. That is alot to ask of anyone, and requires nothing but complete dedication to education and application. Not to say that many bodybuilders have trouble finding thier motivation, but the following information can greatly increase it; I as well as many of bodybuilding's greatest stars are living proof.

If I could only come up with one guideline for bodybuilding basics and the importantance of the mind to follow for the rest of my life, it would be the principle of visualizing myself as a success, as already having accomplished what I have been after ever since I learned first picked up barbell. To see the massive mounds of defined, striated and vascular muscle covering my body, as well as the level of strength aquired over years and completely positive, confident additude, via total dedication to my purpose. In fact, not only see, but bring it to the point of actually feeling how it will be flexing in the mirror and lifting the great amounts of weight.

Visualization is yet another method of programming your mind to complete your goals, to make your training the best years of your life. Anyone you have known who has acheived their goals through persistance, dedication and focus, whether it be improving their performance in a sport, adding the sheer amount of quality muscle mass in order to win a bodybuilding competition, or simply acheiving the more attractive physique they have been after all have one thing in commom. They all chose the vision of their daydreams to be themselves as already possesing their desired attributes.

The most effective method of visualization can be described in the following:

Freeing yourself of any negative mental additude
    Sitting, or lying down on a comfy piece of furnature
    Acheiving and maintaining a coma-like state of complete relaxation
    Acheiving and maintaining the sharpest, clearest image of how you would one day like to be for a prolonged amount of time

By constantly bombarding your mind with how good it will feel when you have acheived true excellence, you make bodybuilding choices with ease, and actually find inner peace. To experience maximum effects, I suggest one quality visualization every day of pursuing your goals.
    "It was time to put all the talk aside and get to work. I was going to get big, and there was nothing that would stop me."

- Sean Nalewanyj

harleyjoboo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome article. Thank you I needed to read this.
    Be the change you want to see in the world :)