GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Novedex XT and kidney function?

Will Novedex XT have a significant impact on kidney funtion? I was on Halodrol LGs followed by one bottle of Novedex which I am still taking, and I got some blood work done for a physical, and the kidney function was all out of whack according to the doc. He thought it was a bad lab, and is having me do it over again. I don't have any health problems or previous history. If it will skew readings, how long do I have to be off of it for to go back to normal? Thanks.

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by GoodToGo View Post
    Will Novedex XT have a significant impact on kidney funtion? I was on Halodrol LGs followed by one bottle of Novedex which I am still taking, and I got some blood work done for a physical, and the kidney function was all out of whack according to the doc. He thought it was a bad lab, and is having me do it over again. I don't have any health problems or previous history. If it will skew readings, how long do I have to be off of it for to go back to normal? Thanks.
    was the kidney test just a urine test or wat?

GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoodToGo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No, it was a blood and urine test. The urine test results were fine, it was something in the blood test.

NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NuclearArms has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm thinking the Halodrol may hve skewed the results. I had blood work while on SANs version and nothing significant for kidney function.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to know you went out of your way to really research your results......I'm guessing it was your BUN and Creatinine, but without knowing how 'out of whack' they were, it is impossible to guess what may be at hand.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our blood work from our own clinicals didn't yield anything "out of whack" when it came to kidney function. I have to agree with uhockey's perspective here and have to ask if you have been taking any creatine around the time of your tesT?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

I was on creatine, I was taking SizeOn at the time.

As far as the results, I wasn't asking specifics because the doc was pretty sure it was a lab screw up, not actualy results. And then I accidentally returned the lab sheet with my medical record. I will post specifics when I get the paperwork back.

I have stopped taking everything except for ON whey, and will get the lab done again. I am getting frustrated and sick of fasting at this point, this will be the 3rd time for this lab. The first time they didn't record all the results so I had to go back for the second lab, which is the one that came back screwy. 3rd time is a charm though.

2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can't creatine falsely elevate kidney function results?? I may have read/heard this somewhere. I'll let the experts anyswer this one though
    oh hai!

TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) TacticalNuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 2XL View Post
    can't creatine falsely elevate kidney function results?? I may have read/heard this somewhere. I'll let the experts anyswer this one though
    It can increase creatinine in urine.

2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2XL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TacticalNuke View Post
    It can increase creatinine in urine.
    ^bingo

And BUN + creatinine is really the only kidney blood values they look at, even in people with liver disease. OP its probably from the creatine and nothing to worry about, but double check with others.

Also, do you know which results came back elevated?? Was it just creatinine or BUN and creatinine? And if you have them, what were the numbers?
    oh hai!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 2XL View Post
    It can do it both falsely and really. Depends on how much water you drink and how good your kidneys are to begin with.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/