Thread: Sore Nipples

cmac686 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Sore Nipples

ive been taking homeopathic testosterone... TEST-Rx for about a month now and today i have sore nipples....am i gonna grow bitch tits from this ****.... im starting to worry....
    anyone try this stuff before and what is the best legal estrogen blocker (best bang for the buck)
    thanks guys
    help me prevent my bitch tits from growing

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cmac686 View Post
    ive been taking homeopathic testosterone... TEST-Rx for about a month now and today i have sore nipples....am i gonna grow bitch tits from this ****.... im starting to worry....
    anyone try this stuff before and what is the best legal estrogen blocker (best bang for the buck)
    thanks guys
    help me prevent my bitch tits from growing
    So you were taking a homeopathic testosterone which is nothing more than a very dilute solution of estrogens (probably phytoestrogens found in common plastic) which has NO active ingredient and you think it gave you gyno? I would recommend medical advice from a psychiatrist.
    Do you think that your better than me?
    You better wake up cause you know it's a lie.

Friends don't let friends buy from Protein Factory...

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by exfatman View Post
    So you were taking a homeopathic testosterone which is nothing more than a very dilute solution of estrogens (probably phytoestrogens found in common plastic) which has NO active ingredient and you think it gave you gyno? I would recommend medical advice from a psychiatrist.
    ZIIIIING!!!

Common man... Homeopathic Testosterone 4c!!!

I hate ASN for all of their "homeopathic hormones"

Everyone likes to crack comments about some companies questionable marketing practices, yes muscletech, but stuff like this from ASN is TOTAL GARBAGE!!!

Exclamation so any reccomendations

for an estrogen blocker or some thing better to support my testosterone production and estrogen blockage or reduction

exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exfatman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    for an estrogen blocker or some thing better to support my testosterone production and estrogen blockage or reduction
    You're 20, what makes you think you have low test?
    Do you think that your better than me?
    You better wake up cause you know it's a lie.

Friends don't let friends buy from Protein Factory...

Exclamation hmm

never said low i just wanted more so i could pack on more LBM faster....but im soon getting on WINIstrol so i need to be on a form of test support and estrogen blocker
    still havent gotten any good reccomendations for a ESTROGEN BLOCKER

ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ponshoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never said low i just wanted more so i could pack on more LBM faster....but im soon getting on WINIstrol so i need to be on a form of test support and estrogen blocker
    still havent gotten any good reccomendations for a ESTROGEN BLOCKER
    ATD: Novedex Xt, Inhibit-e
    6 bromo: Regenesen, Hyperdrolx2
    SERM: Nolvadex, Letrozole

Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Glaive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should be swimming in testosterone at your age. If you legitimately think your test levels are low or your estrogen levels are high you should go get some blood work done.

Obvious concerns: Are you getting enough sleep? Enough fat in your diet? Have you been sexually inactive for a very long period of time? These are all things that can affect your hormone levels.

And for future reference, there is literally zero evidence that homeopathic medicine (not to be confused with herbalism or any other form of "alternative" health care) does anything. It's based on the rather ludicrous concept that something becomes stronger as its diluted, which is in turn explained by the even more insane idea that "water has memory" and somehow mimics the properties of chemicals it has been in contact with. They never explain how the water in the bottle doesn't decide to mimic the properties of chemicals that are far more abundant on our planet like phosphorus, nitrogen, salt, etc.

The dilution in these products, regardless of brand, is so great that if you put a molecule of active ingredient in an amount of water equal to all the oceans on the earth combined you'd still have something MORE concentrated than what you're buying with a homeopathic remedy.

James Randi recently added homeopathy to his "X-Prize" of $1 million along with such things as ghosts, telepathy, telekinesis, and so forth because the explanation for homeopathic medicine is so insane that he believes that for it to work it would have to be considered "supernatural." To date no one has been able to win his money off of him for this, including a recent test performed by the Homeopathic "Doctor" for the British Royal Family (Great Britain has a taxpayer-funded homeopathic "hospital" in London). They wouldn't let Mr. Randi even know when the test was taking place because they said he might "mentally affect it." Despite their precautions, the best minds in homeopathy were unable to provide any evidence of homeopathic medicine's effectiveness under laboratory conditions.

In short, if you buy anything with the word "homeopathic" on it you are paying a bunch of money for water. It comes out of your tap for free.
    When you LOSE weight, your pants will be LOOSE.
    There is no "E" in RIDICULOUS.
    THEY'RE going to THEIR house, which is over THERE.
    YOU'RE going to the gym for YOUR workout.

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ponshoe View Post
    ATD: Novedex Xt, Inhibit-e
    6 bromo: Regenesen, Hyperdrolx2
    SERM: Nolvadex, Letrozole
    ^^^
    Letro (Femara) is actually an Aromatize Inhibitor (AI) not a SERM
    Last edited by Da Main Man; 01-26-2008 at 02:06 AM.
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....