Go Hard or Go Home AngChambers06's Avatar
    AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000)

Question Opinions needed!!!

Just wanted to get opinions on my choice of supplements. my main goal is to drop all the excess weight i've gained and be tone again. I'm looking at about 50 pounds.

I take:
    800mcg of Chrominum Picolinate
    1200mg of Omega 3 Fish Oil twice a day
    One a Day weight smart advanced multivitamin
    and Fahrenehit thermogenic twice a day

good combo? too much? suggestions... thoughts...anyone?
    Last edited by HbK0610; 01-19-2008 at 04:07 PM. Reason: no response
    "If you're going to play at all, you're out to win. Baseball, board games, playing Jeopardy, I hate to lose."
    -Derek Jeter

"..you or nobody aint never gonna hit has hard as life, but it aint about how hard you it... its about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward..""

follow me on twitter! @AngChambers06

Go Hard or Go Home AngChambers06's Avatar
    AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy thanks..

Thanks for all the helpful input..... .oh wait.... nevermind.... no one helped.

and the vitamins make me feel like i want to puke all day so i think that's a no on taking them.
    "If you're going to play at all, you're out to win. Baseball, board games, playing Jeopardy, I hate to lose."
    -Derek Jeter

"..you or nobody aint never gonna hit has hard as life, but it aint about how hard you it... its about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward..""

follow me on twitter! @AngChambers06

Registered User RadiantStrength's Avatar
    RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RadiantStrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements

HBK0610--

Hello there. Sorry for the delayed response. I think you have a good stack going there, but I have an addition if you want to think about it. Green Tea Extract supplements are pretty helpful too in keeping your metabolism fired up. Anything with the catechins (ECGC) that is 60% or higher is effective for fat loss. Follow the directions on the bottle though, don't overdo it because I have read that too much green tea (I suppose similarly to too much of anything) isn't the healthiest for anyone.

How do you like the fat burner you are on now? Have you seen results since you have decided to lose more fat?
    "I embrace my desire to
    feel the rhythm, to feel connected
    enough to step aside and weep like a widow
    to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
    to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
    to swing on the spiral
    of our divinity and still be a human."

Tool