cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best shoulder and Tricep mass exercises.

What are some of the most effective mass building shoulder exercises you can recommend. And what are the most effective triceps exercises for mass and definition.

I have experimented w/ many...but I'm still not getting what I'm after.

I you don't mind include if you for example superset the routine, or break it up into sets, and the # of sets. I have noticed supersets work well for me, but with some muscle groups breaking up one exercise into sets is effective for me.

Thanks in advance for any advice. ; )

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cftstorres View Post
    What are some of the most effective mass building shoulder exercises you can recommend. And what are the most effective triceps exercises for mass and definition.

I have experimented w/ many...but I'm still not getting what I'm after.

I you don't mind include if you for example superset the routine, or break it up into sets, and the # of sets. I have noticed supersets work well for me, but with some muscle groups breaking up one exercise into sets is effective for me.

Thanks in advance for any advice. ; )
    which exercises have you experimented with?

this is really good article for your shoulders

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459897

triceps

dips
    lying db extensions
    tricep pushdowns
    kickbacks

it depends on what you feel the problem with your triceps are - are they short, soft or flat on the outside?
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SunnyD902 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For adding mass to shoulders I have found heavy overhead dumbbell presses to be the best and for triceps, dips (weighted ones if you're strong enough) and pushdowns.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mindi that was an awesome article. I've got some new exercises to try now
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have struggled with shoulders. Two exercises have really made a difference for me: push presses and handstand pushups.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50) cftstorres will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mindi911 View Post
    which exercises have you experimented with?

this is really good article for your shoulders

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459897

triceps

dips
    lying db extensions
    tricep pushdowns
    kickbacks

it depends on what you feel the problem with your triceps are - are they short, soft or flat on the outside?
    Thanx I tried a few on this link last night. I have been doing most of them as it already. The ones when the guy used the bench were very good. I'll keep incorporating those and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I have struggled with shoulders. Two exercises have really made a difference for me: push presses and handstand pushups.
    I'll try both. I do pike press as a warm up, I can't quite do handstand pushups, but eventually I'll get there.

Thanx