jayranger7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tren-X or One+ WHich One is the Best????????????

Big Cat seems to know what he is talking about. He made the brew for Tren-x but I here it isn't as good as One+. They both are transdermal which is better for the money/doasge needed

curt2go has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here is your answer from everyone here. It is a poll that answers your question... Hope it helps.. Talk to ya..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=poll
    Thanx

HOMEBREWING is not for everyone. It's only for those who can add, like to save money and like products that work. Talk to ya....... :D

For help on homebrewing or transdermals go to www.anabolicminds.com Talk to ya....

jdroks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think that since a lot of users dont post on the boards it is hard to say which is better. A lot of people say One or One+ because Par Deus is not often questioned.

I find it a bit wierd that you, curt2go, have not chimed in about the superiority of homebrew. Given the fact that even small amounts of DMSO can be used, it has a definite advantage.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From what people write, they prefer ONE+(besides AnthonyGoldsGym, since he has a lifetime supply of Tren X) .

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used and liked both. But I do prefer ONE+. It seemed to absorb better.

Registered User SUPERMANSTANLEY's Avatar
    SUPERMANSTANLEY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Super One + is great to!!!
    SUPERMAN

Originally posted by jdroks
    I think that since a lot of users dont post on the boards it is hard to say which is better. A lot of people say One or One+ because Par Deus is not often questioned.

I find it a bit wierd that you, curt2go, have not chimed in about the superiority of homebrew. Given the fact that even small amounts of DMSO can be used, it has a definite advantage.
    We have but allot of people just don't listen. Par always down grades it and people listen to him... Time will tell. But thanx fro th evote of confidence.. Talk to ya...

The poll shows the future trend..... Talk to ya....
    Thanx

HOMEBREWING is not for everyone. It's only for those who can add, like to save money and like products that work. Talk to ya....... :D

For help on homebrewing or transdermals go to www.anabolicminds.com Talk to ya....

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by curt2go
    We have but allot of people just don't listen. Par always down grades it and people listen to him... Time will tell. But thanx fro th evote of confidence.. Talk to ya...

The poll shows the future trend..... Talk to ya....

I hardly "always downgrade it" -- I barely post anymore.

The bottom line is that I have written 2 extremely thorough, extremely well-referenced articles, and we have collected hundreds of users' feedback, supporting ONE/ONE+. The homebrew movement has neither.

It did have a nice thread with about 20 times as many "bumps" as instances of feedback. And, it does have lots of claims of being equal to our formula, with nothing to support it.

When it comes to spending $100-$200 for a cycle, I know what most choose.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had great results off 4 weeks of T-X. It was a hassle to rub in the undissolved PH's though.

Will post cycle details of homebrew soon as I start Monday.

Originally posted by Par Deus

It did have a nice thread with about 20 times as many "bumps" as instances of feedback. And, it does have lots of claims of being equal to our formula, with nothing to support it.

When it comes to spending $100-$200 for a cycle, I know what most choose.
    1)If you are to blind to see the results that are out there than that is your fault. I do not have to defend Homebrew it can defend it self now..

2)Not for long!!!! Talk to ya.....
    Last edited by curt2go; 10-29-2002 at 09:33 AM.
    Thanx

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1)If you are to blind to see the results that are out there than that is your fault. I do not have to defend Homebrew it can defend it self now..

2)Not for long!!!! Talk to ya.....

1) As I said, I recall the homebrew feedback thread quite well. It was a joke, to put it nicely.

2) See #1
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

You're right homebrew sucks... You're right. But just one question? Why do you think 21% of people polled here say that they have used your products or tren-x but WILL NOW HOMEBREW and 20% of the people in the poll WILL HOMEBREW.Total of 42%... But the measly 7% of poeple in the poll said they would use your products.... I guess my iterpretation of the numbers are really bad...

BUT it looks like your "support" for your product is going bye-bye..
    Talk to ya....
    Thanx

John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000) John Benz is just really nice. (+1000)
    -- I barely post anymore.
    It's a shame that one of the greatest minds on the board no longer posts, and I am sorry that I contributed to the situation. I lost my temper over the teenagers and ph issue, but I still have great respect for you and your work. I hope you will accept my apology, as I let my arguments get too personal, and I sorely miss your input.

As far as homebrews go, once sold, they are no longer homebrew. I can no longer take sides, as it is no longer "humble homebrewers" against "Big Business."

My good friend, and local competitor, Marko Spierandeo just won middle weight class at Monster Mash in Middletown, Ohio this Saturday. He went from 205 to 178lbs and was shredded to the bone. 18 1/2" arms, 29" waist, 5'10" tall. He is an ex-steroid user, and was competing at 17. By 22, he was using trenbalone, D-bol, sustanon, Deca, etc. At 31, he no longer wanted to use hardcore steroids, as he still has mild liver problems from D-bol. So in the last year or so, he has tried 1-AD combined with Andro-Spray, Sauce, by Syntrax, and all the andro junk. None of them made much of a difference. I suggested that before he give up on prohormones altogether, he try Avant Labs one+. About 2 months ago, he came up to me as I walked in the gym, and held up his little black bottle of one+. He was as excited as a kid at Christmas, and said, "John, this is the ****! I feel almost like I was juicing again!" He credits a 4 week cycle of one+ followed by 6-OXO with getting him to his current level of development, and giving him the edge to win his class. Needless to say, all his groupies at BodyMasters will probably be ordering soon!
    Last edited by John Benz; 10-29-2002 at 12:33 PM.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    John,

His absence was not a matter as personal. Time constraints have limited his presence upon the board.

"Strife" happens And we get over it.

You're right homebrew sucks... You're right. But just one question? Why do you think 21% of people polled here say that they have used your products or tren-x but WILL NOW HOMEBREW and 20% of the people in the poll WILL HOMEBREW.Total of 42%... But the measly 7% of poeple in the poll said they would use your products.... I guess my iterpretation of the numbers are really bad...

BUT it looks like your "support" for your product is going bye-bye..
    Talk to ya....

Of course, I did not ever say homebrews suck.

That aside, do you really think that poll means a ****ing thing?? There are like 60-70 TOTAL Tren-X, ONE, and ONE+ users who voted. We sell that many ONE+ in 2 days.

Considering our ONE+ sales have doubled since the homebrew thing "took off", with no sign of slowing, and you guys are going to be doing six times what we will be doing, according to the poll, you should probably get started looking at Bentleys pretty soon.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pre made's will always be used more than homebrews......but for convienance reasons only IMHO.

At $6 a gram or less.........who cares if the absorbtion is 5 or even 10% worse.

It's all good.
    I've used both and had great results on both.

Stockup boys..........the end is near.

Of course, I did not ever say homebrews suck.

That aside, do you really think that poll means a ****ing thing?? There are like 60-70 TOTAL Tren-X, ONE, and ONE+ users who voted. We sell that many ONE+ in 2 days.

Considering our ONE+ sales have doubled since the homebrew thing "took off", with no sign of slowing, and you guys are going to be doing six times what we will be doing, according to the poll, you should probably get started looking at Bentleys pretty soon.
    Well i guess you will not take anything as support for homebrews. Anything we bring to show you , you just say its crap. I am glad your sales are taking off that means allot of people are getting bigger. But as far as more PROOF I guess his is a touchy subject for you so i need not give you any more.. HAPPY TRAILS... Talk to ya....

PS. Hey Jayranger7 sorry for screwing up your thread with all this crap. i will stop.. Sorry I don't like it when people screw my threads up.. Talk to ya...
    Last edited by curt2go; 10-30-2002 at 08:37 AM.
    Thanx

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jeezo peez.

Debate the issue if you must. But well do you know that a poll means not a thing especially when so bold to say 'see what everyone thinks' as do I asssume that 164 votes does not constitute the whole of this board and also do I assume that not everyone, aid to one side or aid against, cares to vote.

Enough now of this. My posting of such here took valuable time away from the treatment of my God Complex.
    Last edited by Dante B.; 10-30-2002 at 09:12 AM.

windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) windwords7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Geeze. You know what it boils down to? They all work. Some may or may not work better than others but all in all, everyone ends up gaining nearly the same amount of weight off of EACH product when dosages are similar. I have used both and prefer Avant products because they seem to absorb better.

So then it becomes merely a question of convenience and cost.

The homebrewers can claim victory for the most part on cost.

AVANT and other companies can claim victory on convenience.

Can we all just get big and have fun doing it!

WW7
    Last edited by windwords7; 10-30-2002 at 11:10 AM.

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by windwords7
    Geeze. You know what it boils down to? ......, everyone ends up gaining nearly the same amount of weigh off of EACH product when dosages are similar. ......
    LOL I have been saying this all along.....

Originally posted by K (same)
    LOL I have been saying this all along.....
    I hear ya bro!

jdroks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As I was saying the addition of DMSO to "home brew" will make it superior to any commercial product. This limitation is one of the main detractors to commercial products, as DMSO has been shown to be very effective. DAMN FDA.

But given the political winds this argument is not one that will be of much consequence in the near future.

As I was saying the addition of DMSO to "home brew" will make it superior to any commercial product.
    The highest delivery % in 24hrs I have seen with DMSO and an androgen is 25%
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What does this have to do with anything?

As I was saying the addition of DMSO to "home brew" will make it superior to any commercial product. This limitation is one of the main detractors to commercial products, as DMSO has been shown to be very effective. DAMN FDA.

But given the political winds this argument is not one that will be of much consequence in the near future.
    What does this have to do with anything?? Any one can add DMSO to anything. I added it to my superone+. No big deal. Your point is irrelevent and mute.
    DMSO is easily attainable.
    JMB 7th S.F.G.A.
    "There are three boxes that we can use to maintain our Freedoms: The Soapbox, The Ballotbox, and the Cartridgebox. Time is running out on the first two!"
    "The tree of liberty must be periodically watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike."---Thomas Jefferson
    "Strength of mind is as important as strength of body"