jj103186 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question help with total gym

i came across a secondhand total gym with the very basics (frame, slide board, handles, and cables). i was wondering if any one knew where i could find the ankle straps, military-press bar, and other accessories. i've gone to www.totalgym.com and i couldn't find any of the standard accessories like those, just the things that didn't come with it originally.

any and all help is greatly appreciated.

gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000) gresh is just really nice. (+1000)
    www.totalgymdirect.com use to sell them. I just checked and I dont see parts listed anymore.

ddub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a model FM853 Total Gym that I bought new in 1997 off their infomercial. I have ordered several parts over the years at 1-800-856-1500.
    They are open on Saturday. You may need to give them the model number. On mine it is located at the bottom of the upright section on the inside. If I can help let me know. Dennis