Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mandy's Journal **DO IT**

Hello everyone!!! I have been lurking for sooooo long and I decided I wanted to post/start my own journal!!! I have been reading so many of your journals and you all are so wonderful and very kind to one another and most of all give the best advice straight up!!!

I have been weight lifting sense May 2005..... But did not get the eating 5 or 6 meals down until Sept. of 2005 at which time my fiance and I moved in together.... hint: he is also a bodybuilder... and i started to really lift heavy... I have had a ED in the past... and I starting out I weighted about 120 lbs. and was about 17% bf.... But I have sense over come that..(well I still battle with the "thoughts" but all in all I have stopped YA!! for me!!)...

Workouts: Sense my fiance and I both workout we go together.. mainly to be with one another .. but also we are each others spotter (otherwise I would not be able to lift the weight I do)... We lift 4 days a week.. hitting 1 major muscle group a day... We where going 5 days a week and I got really obsessed with missing a workout and it was taking a turn for the worse with our relationship.. So we both decided to only lift 4 days a week... and of course I HATE CARDIO.. but I try to get 2 HIIT sessions in a week and 1 or 2 moderate sessions......

Example of workouts:
    Monday - chest/abs
    Tues. - Legs
    Wed. - off or cardio
    Thurs. - Arms/abs
    Friday - back
    Sat. - off or cardio
    Sunday - off or cardio

Then the next Monday we start off with Shoulders and Tues. it will be chest/abs again and so on... So really missing a muscle group each week....

MY GOALS: GET MY DARN 6 PACK!!!! I have know idea as to why my abs will not come out!! LOL but my goal is to work on them.. and my calves do not seem to want to grow either.... So i want to work on those also... everything else seems to be coming right along!!

Ok.. MY STATS:
    As of Jan. 7, 2006
    weight 125 1/2
    height 5'5 1/2
    waist 26 1/2
    legs lft. 20 1/2 rt. 20 3/4
    arms lft. 11 1/4 rt. 11 1/4
    hips (around butt) 35 1/4
    calves lft. 13 1/4 rt. 13 1/4
    shoulders 40 1/2
    chest 34 1/2
    BF% measuring using the fat tracker II (3 sites) 7.4% and with the 7 site measurement 7%.. which one is correct I have no clue.... I do know my periods have been a hit or miss... one month nothing the next 2 or so days of it... So I will post pictures and I guess you guys can help tell if the bf% is somewhat correct....

Just also... having a past ED it is really hard to see the scale weight go up... YES YES I know it is muscle.. but just bare with me on the BF.. because I HONESTLY had no idea I would be that low and stay there.... but I of course will be getting married come June this year. ( i hope, still have not set a date) but we also want children.. so i know it has to come up.. but i just dont know how i am going to deal with it on the scales... Guess throw them out!!!

Ok ... going to post pictures... and will start posting my meals on another thread and my workouts... Fiance has been sick with cold.. so our days are all messed up.... any who..

So now I am ready to "read" all advice and can take whatever you want to give me.. I want a health body and I most of all want to be happy!!!

ok having problems with pictures.... i have resized ?? Not sure what I am doing wrong.. will try to post in another thread... sorry for making you wait....

minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) minick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pictures

Ok... I have no idea what went on... LOL but i hope you can see the pictures... if not i will have to work on getting the saved another way.. sorry i am trying!!

more pic.

Trying again on more pictures...
    Attached Images

more pic

sorry i had to resave them.... here is the first ones..
    Attached Images

Well today is LEG day for me!!! I am off work to spend sometime with fiance so will get to go to the gym around lunch time!! I have a love/hate relationship with leg day!! LOL Only day I know I will not do carido... but have to lift heavy!! So I just get myself worked up about doing them...

Anyone every feel that way? I get all quiet and worry like when i go do legs!! I know i want to lift heavy and get the best work out ... but it is like i get scared too!! Fun i guess... but maybe anxiety or excitement.. who knows...

Well post my workout when we get back and my meals....

Oh.. I am trying to up my calories.. I currently eat around 1500 calories a day... and of course there is protein at evry meal....

I will go ahead and give you an example of my meals when i am working during the day..

meal 1 - protein shake with 1/2 cup oats and 2 tbsp. flax seed (milled)
    meal 2 - salmon or chicken with 2 cups green beans or aspargus
    meal 3 - chicken or talipia with orange
    meal 4 - before gym either cottage cheese with banana or egg whites
    meal 5 - post workout shake... with ultra fuel mixed in
    meal 6 - cottage cheese with cocoa powder! this is my chocolate treat!

I have a candy addiction! imagine that... i love now and laters... and if i just have to have them i will try to eat them after workout sense they have sugar in them also... or if i dont have them and need something sugary.. i will try to find some sort of candy with dexotrose in it.... but i am really trying to cut these out... although really they have not hurt me in the past as far as loosing fat... so will see..

Hope everyone is having a great day....

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WOW!!!!!!!!! Not only do you have some GREAT significant muscle mass ~ you are cut like a mug!@

Thanks for sharing those awesome pics!!! I look forward to following your journal!!!!

Thank you Powells2.... I have to admit i have been in your journal a few times.... well a lot!! and you are awesome!!! You have some great workouts... and most of all you are a great person to have around here....

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you around......

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AND YOU DIDN'T STOP TO HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shame on YOU!!!!!!!!! :P
    So glad you've started a journal!!!

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow..i have to say you look great...and i too have a candy addiction..it's a hard habit to break

Vanessa
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *Puts hand up* Whatever!!!! LOL.....what are you talking about? Need my 6-pack....well have you looked in the mirror. Holly crap!!! You are awesome!!!
    As for candy, I love dark dark chocolate...thats probably part of why I am a cubbs.... But I think you look amazing. I will be checking in more often.
    What weights are you lifting at?
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SC1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump to serinebean! Wowie. Your abs are so there already! And your back looks amazing.... good work!

I hate to be the first downer of the group, but I'm kinda worried about your bodyfat. It's okay to get that low for a short time just before a comp or something like that, but I really think that 7% is way to low to sustain for any length of time. You look amazing, you really do, but 7% bodyfat is scary territory for any more that a week or two.

*Takes off mom hat for the day*. Have fun with those leggies today! I think we all have that love/hate thing going with leg day!

headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Green with Envy

WOW! WOW! And more WOW!

Lookin' great.

I'm also jealous about the BB boyfriend-life would be so much easier.
    I'll definitely be tracking this journal.
    Have a good one.

kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kvh4fan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow! You look fabulous!!! I'm loving your back!!

lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

going to compete?

you look ready to jump on stage, lean lady!

My gosh, you are so lean. The back is great! I saw your weight and measurements and i was thinking (That's where I am headed) Then, I open your pics and WOW! MUSCLE!!!! You look like you have been preparing for something....So what are you going to do with that killer bod?

Oh, and thanks for the encouragement in my journal today!!!!

Glad you started a journal of your own.

Leg workout

Man I am tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had a great leg workout......

Will put the exercises in the order I did them..... Fiance was still sick so he came with me and just spotted....

Squats - with 45lb bar
    155 x 10
    185 x10
    225 x 10 - This was my goal today and man it felt good to do it and look at that weight sitting on that bar!!!

Stiff legged deadlifts - with 45lb bar
    135 x10
    155 x10
    155 x10

Press Machine
    300 x10
    340 x10
    380 x6 - usually do this exercise first and usually get 10... but legs where dragging after those squats!

One leg hamstring curls - each leg
    35 x 10
    45 x10
    55 x10

leg extensions
    140 x10
    155 x10
    170 x10

standing calf raises
    120 x12
    140 x12
    160 x12

We usually switch up squats and walking lunges ... so next leg work out i will do the lovely walking lunges with db's...

ok now i am going to sit on my sore butt!!! LOL

Serinebean - Thank you!! LOL I think we all have some sort of candy addiction!!! I am really able to lift the weights I do only because my fiance is there to spot me... I will be up-dating my journal with my workouts and will try to get my diet on here also.... I do eat clean during the week.. but seems when the weekend is here my body is like OK where is my candy!! So trying very hard not to give in.... but has not worked for some reason!!

SC1 - Yes I know!! LOL I really had no clue that i could get that low.... my fiance keeps saying you are soooo lean.. and i guess other people seeing the pictures just makes me realize i am... but honestly i am working on upping that.... it is going to take some time mentally to cope with.. but i want to be healthy enough to have a little one ... so i am working on it... BUT thank you i do appreciate your concern..... and i assure you will do better....

Headturner - Thank YOU!! yes it is such a great thing... acctually he got me into weight lifting so i guess my transformation is owed to him!! LOL it really is helpful cause he knows what to eat and when and we are a great team... just he gets to eat more LOL

Kvh4fan - Thank you.... I love to work my back.. trying to get my lats to come out more... so started doing some pull-ups.. will see how they "grow"!

Lisa - Its funny you asked if i was going to compete... I actually would love too.... just I can not seem to find anything near me to compete in.... but it has crossed my mind many of times.... and i am sure if i keep at this i will someday... And thank you!!!

lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

awesome workout

That's some weight you're working with!

Registered User sunnydelightcmb's Avatar
    sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sunnydelightcmb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy ****. I'm the same exact stats as you...well, as far as height and weight...and I probably work with HALF the weight you are. Those are some crazy squats and deads. You look amazing too. Wow....just like everyone else, I'm amazed. Good luck.

Lisa - Thanks... I have come a long way with my legs.. and it is soooo hard now... with that weight.. but i get so mad if i dont do well!! which i know i should not.. but getting up in the heavy weight... well you kind of have to stay at that weight for awhile before the body wants more.. or for me it seems like.. i was stuck at 360 on the press for like a month... and i said darn it i want 380... so start to do them and get at least 4 the first time then it was 6.. then i got 10... so it just takes time.......

Sunny -LOL Thank you.... So glad to find someone who is around my height... think that plays a big part and you can bounce questions of each other to see what is working....

Plan for Friday!!!

YEAH.. it is friday tomorrow... will have to work is the only down fall!!! well got to pay the freaking bills....

Any who... Plan
    Workout - Back - Hope to get some sort of cardio in here also!!
    Meals -
    Meal 1 protein shake with oats
    Meal 2 talipia and 1 or more cups green beans
    Meal 3 chicken with orange
    Meal 4 cottage cheese. with something mixed in .. not sure yet
    Meal 5 post workout shake
    Meal 6 either egg whites or more cottage cheese...

Wanted to ask ya'lls opinion on my meal 4 .. is ok to eat cottage cheese before workouts or even egg whites??? did not know which would be the best choice if either.. i sometimes will add oats with my egg whites... but this is a meal i have to fix at home really quick before gym.. so did not know if anything would be better... I cook in bulk but i usually take the stuff i cook to work with me and dont have enough for a meal 4.... so any suggestions...

Will post my workout tomorrow night....

Have a good one!!!

OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhLea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    holy crap you are cut! You look good, but I dont think it would hurt to add a bit of fat - dont be scared to! Im recovering from anorexia so I know its so hard...and hard to look at those numbers creeping up! But obviously you're doing something right to stay so lean and gain muscle! However, I doubt youll gain any fat on 1500 cals. I eat almost 2000 everyday! Im gaining slooowwwwllyyy, and Ive upped from 1700 in the last few weeks (of course before that it was 1500...1300...1200...1000...lol u know how that goes)
    *~L~*

"Don't give up on a dream due to how long it will take. The time will pass anyway."

21 yrs old

5'3
    March 05 - 89 lbs
    jan 06 - 102 lbs
    mar 06 - 102.5 lbs
    July 06 - 107 lbs
    August 06 - 109 lbs

"Weight doesnt matter. if i looked at weight id be hysterical, the more i work out the more i gain...but my gosh i put my pants on and theyre down to here..." -Jackie Warner

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow.. you look amazing!
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    holy cow...nice bod!!! lol why are u even here?ure abs r there,ure fit as *@$*&*@$&@&^$ and ure so cut!!! oh well..we can always come in here n steal pointers from u....lemme just repeat what everyone has said, u look F***ING AMAZING

ps: i'm recovering from bulimia so ure def an inspiration!

Throwing out the scales is a good idea... the numbers are scary
    ------train hard or go home----
    ------danger!this girl flips automatically------
    ------it's not just a sport,it's my life-----
    ------You perform the way you practice-----
    ------Champions have made a habit of doing what others find boring or uncomfortable-----
    ------Today's training is tomorrow's performance-----

Friday 1/27

Plan... I put I was going to do back tonight... but plan has been messed up all week... so I forgot but I am really going to be doing Arms and abs... and I will do back on Sat.

ohlea - Thank YOU.... I think i have been in you journal and read about your ED also... It is something that is soooo freaking hard to over come... and to have someone who has been in your shoes around really helps... I do have these thoughts.. but i try very hard to fight them off.. or find something to do.... Just it seems if i dont do any cardio my body wants to start putting on fat.... so i guess that calorie level has worked.. although i know i need more of it back.. but i will get there.....

terracotta - Thank YOU!!! hope I was of some help in Erin's journal last night.. think we both "got it" after a few post!! LOL

Franky - Thank you girl!!! LOL Yep ED is an issue of my past!! Well I do have the thoughts.. but i will do my best to find something else to do.. i can never seem to sit still unless i am at work.. so i guess that is a good thing!! And for my abs... i swear they are there sometimes.. but the mass in the middle i am having issues with... just hope i can find some exercise to make that mass grow... it seems i have tried everything... and the low bf is not true!! LOL well not for me.... think it is genetic thing.... darn my parents! Just kidding....

D#$!@#$ WOMAN ~ WHAT AN AWESOME LEG WO!!!!!!!!!
    MAJOR KUDOS TO YOU!!

Actually, I have wo'ed on lowfat cc before and it worked well ~ although, not as good as oaties in my opinion and you have to eat it at least an hour before, because it does digest so...........slow!!! However, I don't think eggwhites would be good (no fat or carbs) however, I do know several friends that eat hardboiled eggs before working out with a yogurt and they seem to fly thru their wos with great energy!!!

We need to stage a SCALE BURNING!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DAM SKIPPY!!! on the burning of scales..... HATE the darn things..... nothing good comes from them!! LOL

Thanks... yeah i was thinking that also about the oats and egg whites not having the time to digest... so i think i might try some fruit or get some yogurt and have something with that.... or might just mix some fruit in with cottage cheese..... hmmmm will check out some stuff when i go shopping see what i come up with... I mean i have done both really and have not really notice a difference.. but wanted to make the best choose.....

freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) freakeefranky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by powells2
    We need to stage a SCALE BURNING!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate the darn things...but without them i might as well die eating disorder voice speaking there....but seriously....the scale is my best friend n worst enemy....dude ure gonna have to kill me first b4 u get to my scale...sigh...gotta work on THAT one!
    ------train hard or go home----
    ------danger!this girl flips automatically------
    ------it's not just a sport,it's my life-----
    ------You perform the way you practice-----
    ------Champions have made a habit of doing what others find boring or uncomfortable-----
    ------Today's training is tomorrow's performance-----

headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your SLDLs are amazing! Keep it up, girl. I am so very impressed.
    Glad to hear you've gotten over the ED issue. It's a rough road to travel down. I love hearing when someone has made it back and is doing excellent and looking so great!!! It's human nature to have bad days, but stick with it.
    Awesome! Have a wonderful day!

Franky - you know i would probable never get rid of mine either... but i was just thinking.. you know if you dont have them in the house.. and you want to cheat but worry what the scale is going to look like in the morning.. well that might help.. not having it there to run to in the morning... little more motivation.. or even if you have it there.. and you slip... well you just fuss at yourself and get pissed off for the day... if it went up... as you can see i have issues still with eating something "bad" for me... i still have that thought of wanting to get rid of it.. but darn it sorry you eat it.. then it has to stay down... and sometimes it helps.. makes you realize it really is not worth it...

headturner - Thanks!! it has taken awhile to get my form correct and not bend my back on the SLDL.... but have been working on it... and man those things are killers!!! And yep... one day at a time.. all you can do... and just plan for others!!