Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10) Freakzila is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Biceps sore after back workout

My biceps are sore the next day after I do my back routine. There really tight the next day when I flex them, like I worked them really good. But they are never sore after I do my bicep routine. I never get a good pump or burn in my bicep routine. I find it kind of odd that my biceps are sore after my back workout but not my actual bicep workout. These workouts are two days apart. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Back workout...
    weighted chin ups- 4 sets 6-12 reps
    Lat pull downs- 4 sets 6-12 reps
    weighted reverse grip chin ups- 4 sets
    reverse pull downs- 4 sets 6-12 reps
    cable rows or T-Bar rows- 4 sets

Bicep workout
    EZ bars curls- 3 sets 6-12 reps
    seated dumbell curls- 3 sets 6-12 reps
    DB preacher curls- 3 sets 10-15 reps
    cable curls- 3 sets 10-15 reps

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all the chinups and reverse pulldowns. You're probably getting that extra stretch in during these movements.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500) Shylock is not very helpful. (-500)
    PROOF THAT ALL YOU NEED ARE COMPOUND EXERCISES! STOP WASTING YoUR TIME DOING SILLY CURLS

MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My bicepts always get sore when I do my back exercises...

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Freakzila View Post
    My biceps are sore the next day after I do my back routine. There really tight the next day when I flex them, like I worked them really good. But they are never sore after I do my bicep routine. I never get a good pump or burn in my bicep routine. I find it kind of odd that my biceps are sore after my back workout but not my actual bicep workout. These workouts are two days apart. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Back workout...
    weighted chin ups- 4 sets 6-12 reps
    Lat pull downs- 4 sets 6-12 reps
    weighted reverse grip chin ups- 4 sets
    reverse pull downs- 4 sets 6-12 reps
    cable rows or T-Bar rows- 4 sets

Bicep workout
    EZ bars curls- 3 sets 6-12 reps
    seated dumbell curls- 3 sets 6-12 reps
    DB preacher curls- 3 sets 10-15 reps
    cable curls- 3 sets 10-15 reps
    Pull with your elbows, not just with your biceps. For example, while doing pull ups, visualize an imaginary line from your elbows towards your torso. It's only natural your biceps would still experience a degree of soreness as they are used in pulling movements but this visualization would help to reduce bicep involvement and utilize more back.
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    16 sets of vertical pulling and only 4 sets of rows?

ok...

Do you feel these exercises in your back or just biceps?

Try using an overhand grip and concentrate on feel
    Who was this love of yours?

krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000) krogtaar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    16 sets of vertical pulling and only 4 sets of rows?

ok...

Do you feel these exercises in your back or just biceps?

Try using an overhand grip and concentrate on feel
    indeed...i think you should do 2 overhead pulls and 2 row-type pulls, for 4-5 work sets each. maybe try adding a curl day between back days to try and get your bi strength ahead of back, or stretch your bis after a workout so the pulldowns dont stretch them as much