mediatik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to get out of a Keto Diet ???

Ive been on keto for 5 weeks ive had good results went from 189 to 180 but now the diet his becoming fad i cheated last night im having a hard time getting into ketosis and so i feel like its time to change

I want to go back to a more balance diet and i dont want to gain back what i lost any suggestions on how to proceed i want to go on a 40/40/20 but should i do it right now or should i introduce carb'S slowly

Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Man2kx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Give it a good week of gradual re-introduction of carbs before you change any diet. It's nothing too strict and exact in order to work, just have your carb portions but a little less than normal.
    *****/*****
    Obsession with nutrition starts here.

So around 100g-150 g of carb's a day but how much do i reduce my fat intake ????

right now i average 140 g of fat a day should i drop it to around 50- 60 g a day ???? should i start before or after my carb up ????

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep calories at maintenance, and gradually reintroduce clean carbs while reducing your fats until you find the diet that feels comfortable. You will probably find it has a lot fewer carbs and more fats than you were eating before. Most people eat far more carbs than is good for them.

You'll put on a few pounds of water weight, but that should be all.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

ok good to hear that im pretty happy with the result but i need to go back on a 40/40/20 for about a month i plan to get back on ckd after i realy wanna keep my metabolism guessing