dineshs8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kinda New to this... any tips?

so basically im 130lb, 5' 10,,
    my goal is to get to 160 - 180 pounds,
    but as of right now, my short term goal, is to gain weight, as i am always doing spiffy workouts, and can tone back if anything.
    i play friendly basketball & football with friends biweekly, so i am not completely unfit =).
    i workout with my brothers/friends,, just basic bench(130), sit-up, curls(25) and random workouts. but its done it as a hobby, and i didnt really pay any attention to gaining series mass.
    I've recently hit an epiphany that i need to "mach" my self up, but really don't know the process.

Things you should know.
    i have a really fast metabolism, i've started to eat 2-3 chik breasts a day on top of my normal meals.
    have 1 bow-flex dumbbell (adjustable), bench press, and a few free weights(10, 25, 30). (in the market to buy, so suggestions are welcome.)
    I am able to work out twice a day, if nessaarry, and eating and working out are my major priorities as of the summer break.

What i need:
    basically guidance.
    what should my workout plan look like.
    what types of workouts should be preformed,
    what muscles i should focus on
    and what other things i should look into (creatine??).

All responses are welcomed, and help is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by dineshs8; 05-13-2012 at 05:58 PM.

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Read all the stickies here, in WP and Nutrition sections and come back with a specific question if needed.
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.