I don't need the answers, because i already have them, but i need to know how to do the following questions:
1. If the pressure of a gas sample is quadrupled and the ablsolute temperature is doubled, by what factr does the volume of the sample change?
2. At what temp will a fixed amount of gas with a volume of 175 L at 15 degree celcius and 760 mmHg occupy a volume of 198 L at a pressure of 640 mm Hg?
3. Calculate the volume occupied by 25.2 g of CO2 at 0.84 atm and 25 degrees celcius.
4.How many molecules of N2 gas can be present in a 2.5L flask at 50 degree celcius and 650 mmHg?
5. Calculate the density in g/L of CO2 gas at 27 degree C and 0.5 atm pressure.
6. 1.018 g of Freon -113 gas is trapped in a 145 mL container at 760 mm Hg and 50.0 degree C what is the molar mass of freon 113?
I know, these questions may be easy for you, but i have NO idea how to do them since my teacher doesnt really teacha nd just expects us to learn from the book (which is hard because the explanations suck). Thank you.