PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

OTC stimulants and drug tests (AMP, STIM X)AX reps and PA chime in please

would any of these OTC stimulants cause a false positive on a drug test???
    i have asked many people and i have never received a concrete answer

MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50) MJK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think so. They shouldn't cause a problem.

Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hypertrophik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your concern that AMP has amphetamine like compounds from an article published on the net, then rest assured its not the case.

Geranamine being compared to amphetamines is pure BS ! Geranamine does not have an aromatic ring in its structure as in amphetamines. I highly doubt that the body will add that ring to it or to its metabolites. You should be ok.

PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMPED DIESEL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im really wondering if anyone has actually taken a drug test the day that they have consumed any of these products

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PUMPED DIESEL View Post
    would any of these OTC stimulants cause a false positive on a drug test???
    i have asked many people and i have never received a concrete answer

i assume you are talking about a standard test for drugs of abuse and not some olympic calaber drug testing

i am not completely sure if amp can or cannot. most likely it cannot.

you should always tell the testers every drug or supplement you are taking before you sign off on the test, so you can cover your ass

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hypertrophik View Post
    If your concern that AMP has amphetamine like compounds from an article published on the net, then rest assured its not the case.

Geranamine being compared to amphetamines is pure BS ! Geranamine does not have an aromatic ring in its structure as in amphetamines. I highly doubt that the body will add that ring to it or to its metabolites. You should be ok.

thats what i would think to but sometimes weird things can happen like ibuprofen gives a positive for thc.

but even if it happened they would back it up with a GC/MS test which would definitely show a difference

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like PA said, everyone's different and I guess technically anything could happen (regardless of what your taking).

I have no idea what answer your looking for here. But just do what PA said and cover your @ss. The test administers aren't going to buy the answer of 'well Muscle_Man129045435 on Bodybuilding.com said that it shouldn't show up'. I mean come on.

Here's what you do. Take in all the supplements you are currently using. Take in your bottle of AMP if that's what your currently using and just be honest with them. Tell them your a recreational weightlifter and you have nothing to hide. You buy your products at Vitamin Shoppe and you don't consume anything illegal. They should appreciate your honesty and quite frankly, I firmly believe nothing would show up anyway.

But by doing that, you are really showing you have absolutely nothing to hide.

Just my 2 cents. Throw them in the water fountain if you want, I don't care.

-Spaz