xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Diminishing returns with ECA stack

I started taking ECA stack about two weeks ago 1 pill in the morning and one in the afternoon. At first it gave me lots of energy and I felt it working but it has slowly been dropping off. Today I decided rather than doing 2 pills in the morning I would do 1 pill 8 am. 1 pill 10:30 and 1 pill after lunch.

I know the body becomes used to this stack after a certain period of time when do you think it is time to cycle off it. I am thinking when I am doing 4 pills total in a day. 8 am, 10 am, 1230 pm, 230 pm.

Is there a point to staying on eca when you no longer feel the effects.

Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tommy_213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xxdcmast
    I started taking ECA stack about two weeks ago 1 pill in the morning and one in the afternoon. At first it gave me lots of energy and I felt it working but it has slowly been dropping off. Today I decided rather than doing 2 pills in the morning I would do 1 pill 8 am. 1 pill 10:30 and 1 pill after lunch.

I know the body becomes used to this stack after a certain period of time when do you think it is time to cycle off it. I am thinking when I am doing 4 pills total in a day. 8 am, 10 am, 1230 pm, 230 pm.

Is there a point to staying on eca when you no longer feel the effects.
    I would say it's no longer a point to use the stack when you don't see the results. I love the EC stack, I don't use A though, instead I use green tea. I've used it for years now so I definitey don't get that buzzed feeling that I used to get but I know it's working. I take it one hour before my meals. Usually 8am, noon, and 4pm. And I cycle off of it after about 4 weeks. Usually during a cut I use it during the first 3-4 weeks and the last 3-4 weeks as an extra push towards the end. In between I would use something different like HEAT or AMP + HEAT to switch it up.
    Dedication - the one thing you can't supplement and the only things that delivers results in the end

Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmorrison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have always thought that the "feling" has nothing to do with the the higher fat burning of the body?
    Break on through to the other side..

xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am also taking AMP and melting point. The way I break it down is like this on my running days ill take ECA in the morning and AMP right before running. On my lifting days I will do ECA only. I like the AMP for running cause it gives that mental acuity which makes it easier to stay on the treadmill.

I take the melting point 6 times a day on all days running and lifting.