JustGotWicked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow JGW’s multiple Fat burner/Stimulant Review

I have been reading this forum for about a year and have gained a ton of valuable knowledge to start me on my way. I have never posted till today, well because I had a lot to read and learn on here and just by searching found the answers to any questions I had. Thanks to all that share their knowledge and experiences.

Ok, I wanted to share my experience and review the fat burners and stimulants I have used to date.
    Lipo-6, Thermorexin, Amp, Stimerex-ES, Stimulant X

I didn’t see any sense in making a separate thread for each of these. I had cleaned my diet up and started exercising 2 months prior to using any of these. When I started I was 240 lbs. After I began dieting and excercising I lost on average about 1 lb/week and got down to 232 in 2 months. My goal was to get a good baseline weight loss per week and only change the supplement I was using. I am reviewing the products based mainly on energy enhancement and fat burning effectiveness that I experienced. Everyone could experience different results on these products. Between each product use I only use diet & exercise for a week before starting a new product. I did not deviate from my diet or exercise routine to try and keep as much constant as possible. Once I am finish evaulating and find the most effective product for me I will turn the excercise/workout schedule up.

My supps:
    Multi
    Fish oil

Supplement Reviews:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lipo-6
    Fat burner = 1/10
    Energy = 1/10
    This was the 1st fat burner I used and probably bought it because of the advertisement more than anything. The first time I took this, I noticed a slight increase in energy (might have been placebo) but from then on nada. I took it as directed for 3 weeks without any notable increase in fat loss or energy over my normal dieting/exercising. Also I didn’t read about the effects of Gugguls until after I tried it.

Recommendation: This product didn’t seem to be effective at least in my experience. I would recommend it at all.
    3 weeks - 232 to 229 lbs – lost 3 lbs
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thermorexin
    Fat burner = 7/10
    Energy = 5/10
    T-Rex was the next product I bought and used after reading overall good reviews on here. I took this product as directed for 4 weeks. While using this product I felt a slight increase in energy but not what I would call significant. During workouts I did notice an increase in sweating and temp. During the 4 weeks of taking this product my weight loss increased to an average of about 1.75 lbs/week vs. 1 lb/week with diet and exercise alone. Overall I think it’s a pretty good fat burner/thermo and appetite suppressor.
    Recommendation: I would recommend this product for fat burning and maybe stack with an energy supp.
    4 weeks – 231 to 224 lbs – lost 7 lbs
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMP
    Fat burner = ??
    Energy = 8/10
    I received some free sample of AMP so I stacked it with the Thermorexin. It gave me a good increase in energy the 1st time I took it. After the 1st time it still was good energy but didn’t seem as distinct as the 1st time. I did notice an increase in mental focus with it and it made my exercise seem effortless. I can’t say whether or not it is good for fat burning because of the T-Rex but any increase in energy will lead to burning more calories. I only used 6 caps so my exposure is somewhat limited.

Recommendation: I would recommend this product for energy and mental focus. Didn't have enough time to determine it's effectiveness for Fat burning.

Stimerex-ES
    Fat burner = 9/10
    Energy = 9/10
    I bought this on recommendation from a friend that works at max muscle. I bought it online because max muscle is usually $10-30 higher than I can find it. I tried to search for info on here about it and while there is some it’s not very much feedback.
    Here are the ingredients:
    Serving Size: 1 Tablet
    Servings Per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving:
    Proprietary Blend: with Thermo-RX and Extend-RX Technology – 580 mg
    Sida Cordifolia Extract (leaves) (25mg ephedra group alkaloids)
    Acacia Rigidula 70% (leaves)
    Theobroma Cocoa Extract
    Phenylethylamine HCL
    Citrus Aurantium 30 % Extract (fruit)
    Green Tea Extract (leaves)
    Yohimbe Extract (Bark)
    Naringen (fruit)
    6 - 7 Dihydroxy Bergamottin (fruit)
    Caffeine (anhydrous) 80 mg

The 1st tablet I took kicked in about 30 mins. It was almost overwhelming so the next time I only took ½ a table twice a day for a couple of days. I worked my way up to 2 a day about 6 hrs apart. The energy was amazing! I messed up a couple of times and took it around 4-5 pm and couldn’t get to sleep until 2-3 am. The energy last an average of about 5-6 hrs. I never experienced any crash or hangovers while using this product. I used this product for 3 weeks and the only complaint that I had was into the 2nd week the energy tapered off a little so I quit taking for 2 days and started again. The energy was right back. Seems the body gets used to it after a while and needs a break. As far as fat burning I thought it did the best out of all I have used. I lost on average 2.67 lbs/week while using it.

Recommendation: I would recommend this product for energy and fat burner. It seemed to do the best job overall for me anyway.
    3 weeks – 222 to 214 lbs – lost 8 lbs

Stimulant X
    Fatburner = ??
    Energy = 10/10
    I have been following all of the Stimulant X threads and was extremely excited about the reviews it was getting. I ordered a bottle and got it in last Thursday. I popped one cap as directed and it kicked in after about 30 mins. I have to say everyone was for the most part dead on with their reviews. I am usually pretty skeptical that the reviewers are sometimes just kissing a$$ to get in on future testing and free products. To me it seems like the energy increases slowly but steady and after about 3 hrs its smooth sailing. In my experience 1 cap would last about 6-8 hrs. I can’t imagine what people felt when they took 2 caps of the original formula! Yesterday I upped my dosage to 2 caps in the morning. I felt a greater boost in energy and it lasted 10-12 hrs. The only thing was after about 2-3 hrs it gave me a weird kind of paranoid feeling but only lasted for about 5-10 mins. To me it feels like this stuff starts kicking in after about 30 mins and continues ramping up slowly till 2-3 hrs. Once it’s up it stays there. So I am changing my intake to 1 cap in the morning and then when I feel that cap is ramped up (3 hrs or so) I’ll pop the second cap. That should take me through the rest of the day. If you work out in the afternoon I would take a cap a couple hours before you work out. I haven’t noticed any decline in effectiveness with 5 days of usage but keep the water handy. I had one night that I didn’t sleep well but the rest have been ok. I will probably alternate this with Stimerex-ES due to its fat burning capabilities.

Recommendation: I would recommend this for energy enhancement. While I only had about 5 days using this supp this is hands down the best energy supplement so far. I haven’t had enough time to determine any fat burning capabilities but it will definitely make you get your lazy a$$ up and burn calories.

JGW

memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) memonote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW nice indepth review man. Way to go.

flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10) flaziblaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice review. Just the info i was looking for.
    El que no sabe y sabe que no sabe es humilde. No te burles que podria ser tu.

anthonys1dad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burners

Have you heard anything about Hydroxy Hardcore in terms of Fat Burning...I'm not concerned with energy since I have ECA for that...

My 7XL is not yet invnetd Regular_Ryan's Avatar
    Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Regular_Ryan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great review!
    Half shark half alligator half man half AX rep

Cook1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cook1977 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nice review

Thanks for the input. I just ordered Stimerex and cannot wait to use it. I wish VPX still made Clembutrx.