View Poll Results: What do you like?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chrome Dome, Cue Ball, Mr. Clean, etc. (baldie)

37 52.11%
  • Long

6 8.45%
  • Medium length

12 16.90%
  • Doesn't matter

16 22.54%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Dolichocephalic Fall of Society's Avatar
    Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do women like shaved heads?

I'm a guy and I need a female opinion on something. I have long hair and I am tired of it. I want to shave my head but that's a big step and I'm not sure if I will look attractive. Do you guys think long hair is feminine? Do you think bald heads are sexy? I'm open minded and will wear most haircuts that aren't too weird (like mullets or mohawks), so I'd like to know what you think. Thanks.
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=812392

^His mom is goin to kick him out, but...

Strangely enough she died a year ago...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=496625

Thordic...thanks man!

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OMG, I love bald men, but they have to have a good head shape to pull it off. Mr.Clean is damn sexy....and my hubs looks like him when he is bicked!
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Registered User user464444132bbg's Avatar
    user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000) user464444132bbg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love bald men! Go for it!!!

ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ashley9601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like men with shaved heads. I think long hair is sort of "out" now. I think you should go for it.

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    as long as he has a nice shape on head. I favor bald to anything but this comes from a miltary wife.

smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) headturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love the purposely bald head.

VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VanillaBean_21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like hair over shaved. Mmm..especially Zakk Wylde.

Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fall of Society will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sunshineslynn
    as long as he has a nice shape on head. I favor bald to anything but this comes from a miltary wife.

smiles
    s
    What's a nice shape?

And if a man doesn't have a nice shape, he's screwed?
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

Thordic...thanks man!

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shaved head is only nice on a select few that can pull it off.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

Lucky - Due December 24. mizone's Avatar
    mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Think Vin Diesel
    http://icttywylt.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by mizone
    Think Vin Diesel
    I see.

So only Mark Vincent can pull it off? Or other select few?

Man I wish I knew what my head looked like so I could shave it.
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

Thordic...thanks man!

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fall of Society
    I see.

So only Mark Vincent can pull it off? Or other select few?

Man I wish I knew what my head looked like so I could shave it.
    hey man, no BIG deal... your hair will grow back!!

best,
    ~lifer
    They ARE who we THOUGHT they were.....

JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you've got good bone structure, it will be better. Like, bald head with really prominent cheekbones and/or nice, square chin is really nice.

In general, I think it's hot. It even makes me want Patrick Stewart (well, maybe not quite).
    If we don't change the direction we are headed, we will end up where we are going. - Chinese proverb

MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MsDominatus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Feel your head! if it's all lumpy then you'll know

Personally, I LOVE a guy with a shaved head. Not necessarily bic'd - though depending on the man that can look great as well - but I honestly do double takes when ever I see a shaved head walk pass. I'm just naturally attracted to that I guess. If you've got longer hair, i'd definitely reccommend shaving it. Facial hair and face shape will also make a difference on how a shaved head will look.
    Height - almost 5'10"
    Current weight - 152 - WTF?

Workout Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=677394

[url]http://www.myspace.com/msnubility[/url]

Originally Posted by JennP
    If you've got good bone structure, it will be better. Like, bald head with really prominent cheekbones and/or nice, square chin is really nice.

In general, I think it's hot. It even makes me want Patrick Stewart (well, maybe not quite).
    I have that, actually. Just hope my skull isn't severely misshapen.
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

Thordic...thanks man!

Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Canadian Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ELAINE: Here. <Shows Kurt's driver's licence to Jerry.> Take a look at that.

JERRY: Huh. Kurt's an organ donor.

ELAINE: No! He's not bald. Look! He's got a full head of hair. <George overhears and stands up, concerned.>

JERRY: So he just shaves his head for no reason?

GEORGE: That's like using a wheelchair for the fun of it!

New scene - Elaine checking out Kurt's head at her apartment.

ELAINE: Oh, it's coming in already! Wow, you have some very nice little seedlings here. Huh...

KURT: What?

ELAINE: Well, it doesn't seem to be coming in so good over here. Or here.

KURT: What do you mean? <Goes into the bedroom to look in the mirror.>

ELAINE: Well, I don't know...how long have you been shaving your head for?

KURT (from the bedroom): About three years.

ELAINE: Huh.

KURT: Oh my God! <Steps into the doorway> I'm going bald!

mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My husband has a shaved head and I love it I also think the following mena are hot bald

The Rock
    Vin Diesel
    Hines Ward
    James Farrior
    Tiki Barber

Troy Polamalu(yeah so he's the polar opposite of bald, but he's still on my hot list)

What I don't like is this new pretty boy, shaggy hairstyle that's popular.
    Owen is here 10/31/06 8pds 2oz!!

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Several years back all my male bodybuilding buddies shaved their heads, doing the Ronnie, Shawn, Titus thing. I didn't care for it. They all looked alike to me. They all had pretty hair and I prefered them with hair.

However, I do adore the Military Cut (after basic trainining when they are allowed to have a little more).

JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JennP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You know what? I say just do it. I'm a woman with naturally straight, pale blonde hair that even strangers have been compelled to touch. It was down to the middle of my back when I decided one day that I wanted to know how I'd look with a "boy cut." So, I had it cut off -- all at once. Turns out I like the way I look with long hair better, so I grew it back. End of story. It's only hair, man.
    If we don't change the direction we are headed, we will end up where we are going. - Chinese proverb

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mom2adiva
    yeah when did being 6-1, 150 lbs with a brady bunch haircut become cool? did i miss that memo??

To whom it may concern... curiouskitty's Avatar
    curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50) curiouskitty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a guy and I need a female opinion on something. I have long hair and I am tired of it. I want to shave my head but that's a big step and I'm not sure if I will look attractive. Do you guys think long hair is feminine? Do you think bald heads are sexy? I'm open minded and will wear most haircuts that aren't too weird (like mullets or mohawks), so I'd like to know what you think. Thanks.
    I think if you keep it well kept, clean and actually shaped to your face it doesn't matter.
    If you don't have time for exercise. You will HAVE to find time for illness.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160824581

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AangleN
    yeah when did being 6-1, 150 lbs with a brady bunch haircut become cool? did i miss that memo??
    I don't care for that shag grunge look either. However, I'm probably still stuck in the 80s.

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MsFit
    I don't care for that shag grunge look either. However, I'm probably still stuck in the 80s.
    better than being stuck in the 70s...........
    (or 60s, like me )

best,
    ~lifer

Originally Posted by LiftingIsLife
    better than being stuck in the 70s...........
    (or 60s, like me )
    i know, i know, i can hear it now, " what a 60s ?? "

just an old guy i guess,
    best,
    ~lifer

"Cater to the Hollow" AngelOfMusic's Avatar
    AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) AngelOfMusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

david draiman from disturbed is a baldy...OMFG SOOO HOT!!! i love him
    http://www.myspace.com/saraspace27

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    doesn't it make a lot more sense to cut your hair short first.. and then if you don't like that go bald? Some men look bad bald.. some men look great bald..
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Originally Posted by mom2adiva
    Around here that **** ain't popular. Anyone wears that **** around here gets their ass beat. It's all close crop ****.

Baldness is a new trend, too. Gotta admit.

Hmmm. I've never seen The Rock with his head shaved. Do you have pictures? I'd like to see this.
    BeSadTemporary's big lie

Thordic...thanks man!

mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10) mom2adiva is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hmmm. I've never seen The Rock with his head shaved. Do you have pictures? I'd like to see this.
    I know he's not totally bald, but he doesn't have much on top

http://www.iballer.com/wallpaper/cel...00x600_jpg.jpg

Here's a not much on top pic
    Owen is here 10/31/06 8pds 2oz!!

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bald heads are damn sexy!!! I am always attractedt to shaved heads. So ya do it!! i mean it will grow back if it doesnt suit you.

shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shelliw1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just do it who cares what anyone else thinks!!! My husband wanted to do it he did I didn't like it so he grew it back no problem.